THE BROWNS BOARD

'People will start unloading stocks' if it looks like Biden will defeat Trump

Vambo

I heard this also from some financial gurus. I also presumed this beforehand. Trump was elected and stocks soared. No reason to doubt the opposite will happen if Biden is elected.

So go ahead all you resident TDS types, vote for Biden if you feel that the hit your retirement savings will take is for the betterment of the country.

And if you compassionate white guilt libs are lucky your savings will go toward reparations for blacks.

1 minute ago, Gorka said:

I heard this also from some financial gurus. I also presumed this beforehand. Trump was elected and stocks soared. No reason to doubt the opposite will happen if Biden is elected.

So go ahead all you resident TDS types, vote for Biden if you feel the hit your retirement savings will take is for the betterment of the country.

And if you white guilt libs are lucky your savings will go toward reparations for blacks.

and free everything for permanent illegal new democratic voting bloc, since too many black folks are fed up with the dems and the left.

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

So go ahead all you resident TDS types, vote for Biden if you feel that the hit your retirement savings will take is for the betterment of the country.

And if you compassionate white guilt libs are lucky your savings will go toward reparations for blacks.

Just for historical fact the Dow was 6500 when Obama took office and went up for 8 years although it shot up to its current nosebleed numbers since Trump took office.

Trump has been a good president for business including things like trying to get our ridiculous corporate tax rates in line with the world's numbers.

What happens next especially with a panvirus and no proven vaccine is still to be determined.  I've been in the stock market for about 48 years and have never seen anything like 2020.

What's next, has to be the BROWNS win SB 55.