THE BROWNS BOARD

The plain and simpe truth: if you think America isn't great....

calfoxwc

and you don't think America is the greatest place on earth - well....

don't let the door hit ya... you're welcome to go get a passport and piss off.

and it's funny:

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2020/07/19/if-america-sucks-so-bad-youre-free-to-leave-n2572724

Or you can try to improve something you love . There's an idea. Everything doesn't have to be perfect and you don't have to stick your head in the sand when something goes wrong .

You can acknowledge flaws about something and still love it.

I get why people like you can't though. You build so much up around "We're the best. America #1! We're perfect!" that you don't leave yourself room to admit flaws. It's a fake way to live 

another change of subject. you have never once, to my recollection, talked about how you love America. You have never talked about anything great about America.

Anything good or great about America - you just sit back and ridicule it. You don't respect other's Christian beliefs, you don't respect God, Real Marriage, our military, our Flag/Anthem, you diss our Constitution/Bill of Rights, you don't know American history, it's been shown many, many times... you don't understand much of anything. Nobody here is saying America is perfection. Just another fake out by you - a misdirection of subject.

Name one BLM member that loves America but just wants to "improve it". name one antifa member who Loves America but "wants to improve it". Maybe when you grow up, you might learn how to stick to a subject. Get a life, accrue some wisdom, go on your first date....and stop being a woodypeckerhead ...some day. You are pathetic, too bad.

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Or you can try to improve something you love . There's an idea. Everything doesn't have to be perfect and you don't have to stick your head in the sand when something goes wrong .

I get why people like you can't though. You build so much up around "We're the best. America #1! We're perfect!" that you don't leave yourself room to admit flaws. It's a fake way to live 

OK let's start here...image.png.0b034ff9490d8e317ebea1b53d152ec7.png 

I'll start Vote Republican and now woody your answers on how to fix the issue.

42 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

BLM march devolves into riot as stores looted, 12 cops hurt

41 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

another change of subject. you have never once, to my recollection, talked about how you love America. You have never talked about anything great about America.

Anything good or great about America - you just sit back and ridicule it. You don't respect other's Christian beliefs, you don't respect God, Real Marriage, our military, our Flag/Anthem, you diss our Constitution/Bill of Rights, you don't know American history, it's been shown many, many times... you don't understand much of anything. Nobody here is saying America is perfection. Just another fake out by you - a misdirection of subject.

Name one BLM member that loves America but just wants to "improve it". name one antifa member who Loves America but "wants to improve it". Maybe when you grow up, you might learn how to stick to a subject. Get a life, accrue some wisdom, go on your first date....and stop being a woodypeckerhead ...some day. You are pathetic, too bad.

I can see me calling you pathetic has gotten to you, as you're now trying to flip the insult. Pretty sad. 

I don't need to respect your magic donkeys Christian beliefs or your belief in a magic Christian God as qualifiers to being happy I'm American. Those aren't the same thing. Being American doesn't mean believing everything you do. I know that is hard for you to comprehend. Thinking the constitution is a lot going document isn't dissing it. Even when you try to throw "real" on the front of things as some kind of authority, it doesn't mean anything. You're the last gasp of folks holding on to the wrong side of history. That's all it is. 

You rant about the left not allowing freedom of speech but here you are saying if anyone thinks differently than you on all of these subjects they must hate America.

Give me a break. You're lack of self awareness knows no bounds. You're a moron than the world has passed by. You're grasping at straws. You're pathetic Cal

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I can see me calling you pathetic has gotten to you, as you're now trying to flip the insult. Pretty sad. 

I didn't know you called me pathetic. I just picked up on what Axe said about you, woodypeckerhead.

I don't need to respect your magic donkeys Christian beliefs or your belief in a magic Christian God as qualifiers to being happy I'm American. Those aren't the same thing. Being American doesn't mean believing everything you do. I know that is hard for you to comprehend. Thinking the constitution is a lot going document isn't dissing it. Even when you try to throw "real" on the front of things as some kind of authority, it doesn't mean anything. You're the last gasp of folks holding on to the wrong side of history. That's all it is. 

Keep believing that, it's a free country. But you don't need to respect others' Christian beliefs? Then don't run crying to Hoorta when others don't respect you.

You rant about the left not allowing freedom of speech but here you are saying if anyone thinks differently than you on all of these subjects they must hate America.

you are really an idiot -  the left doesn't allow freedom of speech by conservatives. We allow you to be as moronic and asswholeish as you can be, nobody is trying to get you fired, or censored,  Again with your change of subjects and deliberation misinterpretations. Most everybody? thinks differently than me here and there. What the SUBJECT IS - someone who bashes America as being so terrible, are welcome to get the hell of our here and go be happy in cuba or venezuela, or communist china, or russia, where you might fit in.

if you are gay, it isn't America's fault. if you are a pervert, want to legalize more murder of unborn children and born children, it isn't America's fault. You are welcome to go live somewhere else and see how happy you would be. You're fake as a poster on this forum. I would appreciate it if you would stop stinking up my threads with your woodpecker poop posts.

43 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Wouldn't the very nature of the phrase 'MAGA' imply that currently one doesn't think America is "great"...?   It's a future positive, sure.      But the implication is there, thinly veiled, of course.

no, the economy was not great under obaMao/biden. Racial tension was skyrocketed. Anti-Christian hostility skyrocketed. Corruption profoundly skyrocketed.

It means Make ObaMao damage go away and we'll be great again.

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Funny how the first black president "caused" "racial tensions to skyrocket". Almost like there was a subset of this country unhappy to see him in office for certain....reasons 

I think that there was a lot more people that wanted other people to be unhappy that he was elected, due to his race, then there was people actually unhappy with his race. 

Obama’s Legacy Is a Weaker and More Divided America | The ...

https://www.heritage.org/political-process/...

Eight years of Obama’s leadership has left America demonstrably weaker and more divided. Rather than the promised “healing”—racial and other—the Obama era frayed the ties that bind us.

How Obama Ruined Race Relations - The Root

https://www.theroot.com/how-obama-ruined-race-relations-1791550839

Barack Obama made race relations worse in America. ... during Obama’s presidency, racial animus between blacks and whites reached a fever pitch. He presided during the rise of Black Lives Matter ...

How Obama has turned back the clock on race relations

https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/how-obama-has-turned...

Jan 17, 2016 · Seven years after American voters made history by electing the country’s first black president, racial tensions have worsened. It didn’t rank on Obama’s one-item list of his “few regrets ...

How Obama Left Us More Racially Divided Than Ever

https://thefederalist.com/2016/07/13/how-obama...

Jul 13, 2016 · Under President Obama, many black folks think racial division has increased, not decreased. A family friend, who is a Democrat and an Obama supporter, recently curiously remarked, “I’ll …

20 Reasons Why Obama Was the Most Racist and Divisive ...

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/20-reasons-obama-most-divisive-president-history

While speaking at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation dinner in Sept. 2014, Obama not only blamed police for black community mistrust, but also proclaimed that “most Americans” think the country is racist. The speech came not long after the death of Michael Brown in …

Obama Fans Racial Strife To Divide America Along Racial Lines

https://blackrepublican.blogspot.com/2016/04/obama...

Racial Politics: A new national survey finds more than 1 in 3 Americans worry a “great deal” about the state of race relations in America. Anxiety has reached new highs under President Obama. That’s no coincidence. He’s rubbed racial sores raw.

Barack Obama sowed the division that led to Trump ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/on...

Sep 10, 2018 · Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie also took issue with Obama's attempt to blame America's divisions on Trump, calling it "richly ironic" for him to refer to Trump as a …

Ben Stein: Obama 'most racist president' in American ...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/3/...

Nov 03, 2014 · Ben Stein on Sunday blasted President Obama for being the most racist president in American history, arguing that he and fellow Democrats are purposefully using race to divide the American people.

Obama divided America.

https://www.thespectrum.com/story/opinion/2018/05/...

May 12, 2018 · Obama was simply not what white people voted for in 2008 and many of us felt betrayed. This left America deeply divided. Is it any wonder America wanted and got a change in 2016.