THE BROWNS BOARD

More university leftwing censorship and intimidation

calfoxwc

getting way out of hand. Time to stop all taxpayer funding for crapholes like this:

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/07/19/student-punished-by-university-for-posts-about-david-dorn-tiananmen-square-massacre/

as well as time to start federal lawsuits against them for violating people's civil rights.

Here's an example of older people not quite grasping the internet. Seeing an image and just assuming it's real. From my phone I could tell that the sign resolution looked off.

arrive-at-washington-photo-shows-women-m

Here is the original image, from Getty

Where as the edited version is floating around Twitter and Facebook. 

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Here's an example of older people not quite grasping the internet. Seeing an image and just assuming it's real. From my phone I could tell that the sign resolution looked off.

arrive-at-washington-photo-shows-women-m

Here is the original image, from Getty

Where as the edited version is floating around Twitter and Facebook. 

Media has a way to make the truth a lie and a lie the truth...example the reason why people have TDS.

46 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Media has a way to make the truth a lie and a lie the truth...example the reason why people have TDS.

Ok.... That has nothing to do with what I just posted but it keeps you from admitting that you thought that was a real picture, so I see why you posted it

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ok.... That has nothing to do with what I just posted but it keeps you from admitting that you thought that was a real picture, so I see why you posted it

have you ever posted a picture? or just cowardly weasel sit back and take shots at people?

Ever stand for a principle? of course not, regarding the latter. you wouldn't know what a principle is until you go look it up, even then..........

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

have you ever posted a picture? or just cowardly weasel sit back and take shots at people?

Ever stand for a principle? of course not, regarding the latter. you wouldn't know what a principle is until you go look it up, even then..........

That has to be one of the dumbest things I've read on here. "have you even posted a picture?" 

Hahaha, is that some attempt to discredit me? Because I haven't posted some Facebook soccer mom anti vaxx moron meme that you share around the retirement home? 

I get it, you know that the picture originally posted is fake, as I showed you, and you're just trying to move on from it. Just take the L and learn something about finding sources on the internet

your arrogance is pathetically misplaced. Axe nailed you on the money.

You think you are an expert at everything - but you might know engineering, nothing else.

you haven't experienced much of anything to have any kind of frame of reference to understand life or any aspect of it.

You are an empty, ignorant mass of woodpecker feathers for brains and heart.

this is you posting every time:

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure it does you just have nothing to back your statement.

12 minutes ago, Vambo said:

he doesn't back up anything, anything he posts is emotionally knee jerk stupid woodpecker poop.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Haha alright. You clearly don't want to admit you fell for a fake pic. Cal as well. You're just going to do this little song and dance to avoid the issue. I'm not surprised.

The evidence is posted here. Sane people will get it. Good enough for me.

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Haha alright. You clearly don't want to admit you fell for a fake pic. Cal as well. You're just going to do this little song and dance to avoid the issue. I'm not surprised.

The evidence is posted here. Sane people will get it. Good enough for me.

How do you fall for a meme?  No wonder you idiots riot.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

One might feel its lends itself to better dialogue when someone would much prefer to post nothing rather than something factually discredited with simple searches.

Good intentions aren't always enough.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

One might feel its lends itself to better dialogue when someone would much prefer to post nothing rather than something factually discredited with simple searches.

Good intentions aren't always enough.

on occasion, that may end up being true. The old adage is very true - "those who never make mistakes never do anything".