THE BROWNS BOARD

Mad Magazine "science" for lib...I mean, "independents"

calfoxwc

and sassy know-nothing-about-whatever fake science sombeitches -

"What I learned from NY's handling of the coronavirus"

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/here-are-some-science-lessons-i-have-learned-from-new-yorks-handling-of-the-coronavirus

The right wing propaganda hit pieces are obvious when one after another the Republican governor led states that charged forward with reopening, while being praised by Trump, are the worst affected areas now. 

And TheBlaze acting like they're taking the "pro science" stance on anything is hilarious. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

The right wing propaganda hit pieces are obvious when one after another the Republican governor led states that charged forward with reopening, while being praised by Trump, are the worst affected areas now. 

And TheBlaze acting like they're taking the "pro science" stance on anything is hilarious. 

you laugh at the stupidest, non-existent ironies. That was obvious to everybody else on the board, surely, that was just one person's opinion. Doesn't seem to be constructed to bash the dems. It's constructed to bash the worst degrees of performance on covid . Which, has to do with PEOPLE - most always? in the big cities. 

Go back and actually READ the article, if you are able, bigoted big bird woodpecker.

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/here-are-some-science-lessons-i-have-learned-from-new-yorks-handling-of-the-coronavirus

Now, pull some feathers out of your ass so you can try to think for at least a few seconds (for the first time ever?) and READ this. Or go down the hall have some grade schooler read it for you:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/coronavirus-updates-states-hit-record-high-number-cases/story?id=71497484

Now, the worst hit cities are........

Nashville. DEMOCRATIC MAYOR

Pittsburg. DEMOCRAT MAYOR

Calfornia/LA - you won't know it, you're a moron, but the

gov of Cali is a DEMOCRAT. and the mayor of LA is a DEMOCRAT.

now, Arizona, the gov is a REPUBLICAN.

Phoenix, (that's in Arizona, woodpecker) - DEMOCRAT.

Continuing on.  (these are Facts for Birdbrain Dummies)...

Florida - REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR

but the cities?

MIAMI - (that is IN FLORIDA, btw)  the mayor is a REPUBLICAN

the article mentions

San Antonio (that's in Texas, you probably don't know) - INDEPENDENT

then the article mentions Florida, S. Carolina and George - the three governors are REPUBLICAN

(although, the mayor of Atlanta is a hard core leftist nasty ignorant sombeitch DEMOCRAT)

so, stupidass, tell everybody on the forum which political party you think the

article is slanted (propaganda) towards. The first article just talks about NY. Guess what? Jesse Waters lives there, says the same thing. So does Sean Hannity. So do a lot of folks.

the politicization of covid by you haters with TDS is astoundingly corrupt of mind

This disease hasn't been handled well by any country on earth. Let's hear from the Chinese scientist about the dangers of this virus. SHE WORKED WITH IT. SHE escaped and is in HIDING IN AMERICA.

Just once, I wish you could be a constructive member of the board, but as nearly? always?

....you just smart off to people. You are pathetic.