THE BROWNS BOARD

Now - the CDC has also been corrupted politically

calfoxwc

this is very serious business. obaMao/biden leftist traitors are all over our government.

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/07/17/cdc-politicized-pandemic/

The CDC Has Politicized the Pandemic, Says Senior Administration Official

'A senior administration official who spoke to UncoverDC expressed serious concern about politicization at the CDC, saying “We have scientists who are working against the release of diagnostics that will help heal the American people, and we in the administration are concerned they will do the same thing with a vaccine. CDC has been doing studies and presenting analysis that is designed to hurt the President. They are laying out junk science, that is designed to discredit the President, and they are putting out reports that are designed to frighten the American people. They are leaking, they are talking to the media, and removing data from the website and doing whatever it takes to interrupt the Presidents coronavirus response.” '

They have been for years my friend.

Rosenstein's sister is in one of the higher level positions in this organization.

They're all corrupted/infiltrated - when (at least) the last 40 years have been corrupted, what do you expect to filter down to the lower echelons ?

Over 30 Major News Organizations Linked to George Soros ...

https://www.mrc.org/commentary/over-30-major-news...

When liberal investor George Soros gave $1.8 million to National Public Radio, it became part of the firestorm of controversy that jeopardized NPR's federal funding. But that gift only hints at the widespread influence the controversial billionaire has on the mainstream media.

Missing:

cdc

Must include:

cdc

List Of 206 Organizations Funded By George Soros That Are ...

https://needtoknow.news/2017/04/list-

A. Organizations directly funded by Soros and his Open Society Foundations (OSF): ... The COVID-19 fatality rate for children is so low that the CDC calculates it at 0.0% for anyone under 19 years of age. Isolation creates depression, lack of sleep, poor cardiovascular function, cognitive decline, and …

3 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

They have been for years my friend.

Rosenstein's sister is in one of the higher level positions in this organization.

They're all corrupted/infiltrated - when (at least) the last 40 years have been corrupted, what do you expect to filter down to the lower echelons ?

Rosenstein??? I didn't know that !

these traitors are ALL over our government bureaucracy. dang.

Rod Rosenstein’s sister gins up fear with her CDC statement

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/02/wuhan-virus...

Feb 26, 2020 · Rod Rosenstein’s sister gins up fear with her CDC statement Yesterday, I looked at how people have used news about COVID-19 as click-bait . Additionally, Professor Jacobson noted that the virus had merged with Trump Derangement Syndrome as a means of attacking President Donald Trump and tanking his outstanding economic success .

Rosenstein’s sister pushed CDC’s panic button on ...

https://www.worldtribune.com/rosensteins-sister...

Mar 03, 2020 · That is a far cry from the dire warnings issued last month from a CDC official who is the sister of former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, reports say. “It’s not …

What? Rod “The Rat” Rosenstein’s Sister Is CDC Dr. Who ...

Dr. Birx Unleashes Bizarre Cult-Rant Against CDC

https://bipartisanreport.com/2020/05/10/dr-birx...

May 10, 2020 · Birx and others were frustrated with the CDC’s antiquated system for tracking virus data, which they worried was inflating some statistics — such as mortality rate and case count — by as much as 25 percent, according to four people present for the discussion or later briefed on it. ... Justice Sotomayor’s Criticized Chief Justice ...

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahahaha. Yes. The scientists and doctors are politicized but Trump and his team just want what's best for everyone

Fuck you are all so damn gullible. Trump say jump and you suck his dick

you are a woodpecker's dick, and you don't know how to contructively carry on a conversation because you are stupid.

• Like 1

this pretty much is what everyone with a normal brain suspected.

take your masks off people, unless your sick, working with sick people or have a issue which puts you at risk.

i want to say im amazed to which the extents people will go to to have power.   

but im not anymore, 

• Upvote 1

I said months ago there would be an assault by this admin. on data, data gatherers and data analysts.  I was not wrong and now you are a part of it.

They can't stop the virus so they will try to "hide" it by controlling the data. It will be as failed as trumpy's inept response which continues to this day

with his insistence that schools should all open on time in person. Do that and we will have a repeat of the disaster I told you would come when Texas, 

Georgia, Ariz and Florida were reopening too soon.  Yes, I did tell you so and I'm telling you again, reopen in person public schooling where the virus is running 

rampant and it will quickly overwhelm communities and medical ability to deal with it. Fortunately our governor has figured it out and will not follow trumpy's

stupidity like he did on reopening.

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2020 at 4:40 PM, calfoxwc said:

Rosenstein??? I didn't know that !

these traitors are ALL over our government bureaucracy. dang.

Rod Rosenstein’s sister gins up fear with her CDC statement

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/02/wuhan-virus...

Feb 26, 2020 · Rod Rosenstein’s sister gins up fear with her CDC statement Yesterday, I looked at how people have used news about COVID-19 as click-bait . Additionally, Professor Jacobson noted that the virus had merged with Trump Derangement Syndrome as a means of attacking President Donald Trump and tanking his outstanding economic success .

Rosenstein’s sister pushed CDC’s panic button on ...

https://www.worldtribune.com/rosensteins-sister...

Mar 03, 2020 · That is a far cry from the dire warnings issued last month from a CDC official who is the sister of former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, reports say. “It’s not …

What? Rod “The Rat” Rosenstein’s Sister Is CDC Dr. Who ...

image.png.405c0218567a3c4f002e7caa05c39a99.png

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/2/27/1922456/-Rod-Rosenstein-s-sister-is-a-top-CDC-official-so-naturally-coronavirus-is-another-deep-state-plot

Typical mocking article by the MSM, just one of many ways they try to hide the truth, but facts are facts - his Sister is/was high up in the CDC.

And like I said, it's corrupt as are the other Agencies, which is why this is now in the News :

image.png.9f1b972ceed90a91f7b0f716b84e31a6.png

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/507971-trump-administration-seeking-to-block-funding-for-cdc-contact-tracing?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

image.png.c5c947220999d6c074483efe0ba279b1.png

1 hour ago, Axe said:

We are so fuckened.. :(

I've warned folks it's going to get ugly up through the Election, and possibly something right after.

This crap has been going on a long time, people just weren't seeing it until the Left lost their minds and exposed themselves.

It can be depressing at time, but I've seen signs of change for the good in places I'd have never expected.

I find it funny.

As a musician, the majority of my friends are libs.. Nature of the beast.. Almost all have been militant anti Trump for the last three yrs. Product of the MSM I guess.. Now that I remind them of the multiple orchestrated human caravans, the 3yrs of the Mueller Russia hoax, the treatment of Brett Kavanaugh and his family, the impeachment farce, their unabashed glee over the crashing of the greatest economy the world has ever seen because they view it as a political plus, just to mention a few things.. Many are now all "can't we just get along" now...

I've voted Dem many times in my life.. NEVER again..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, hammertime said:

this pretty much is what everyone with a normal brain suspected.

take your masks off people, unless your sick, working with sick people or have a issue which puts you at risk.

9 hours ago, hammertime said:

Tex

as a human being you are an idiot

Says the idiot who flies in the face of every expert on pandemics I have listened to for several months now who all start with wear a mask. It has only worked well in

countries who do exactly that and with keeping some kind of social distance and staying out of enclosed crowded places like bars. Exactly how did you think Texas got 

reignited so badly? It was the bars, restaurants and gyms that did it without masks or distancing. You sound exactly like the Moron in Chief and the stats tell us he will

lose the election for doing exactly what you prescribe.  

I'll add another prediction. Go back to "normal" school openings and you will see teachers dropping like flies, families getting infected by their children and 300,000 dead

by the end of the year.  There will be a rush to close them down again in high infection areas that open them stupidly i.e. not using remote learning. Hard to run a class 

when teachers are too sick or dead to be there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

... sigh

And here lies our problem ladies and gentlemen

“The CDC is actually a vaccine company.” — Robert F ...

www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/04/09/the-cdc-is-actually-a-vaccine-company...

Apr 09, 2020 · The CDC has a large financial interest in pushing untested vaccines on the public. WHO is even more under the control of Big Pharma. The organization is corrupt beyond the meaning of the word. “The WHO is a sock puppet for the pharmaceutical industry.”. — Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

5 Examples Show That The CDC Is Corrupt And Dangerous

www.naturalblaze.com/2014/09/5-examples-show-why-cdc-is-corrupt-and.html

Sep 05, 2014 · 5 Examples Show That The CDC Is Corrupt And Dangerous. Over the years, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has repeatedly deceived and lied to the public, yet they continue to state that their mission is to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S.

We need the real CDC back, and we need it now - STAT

www.statnews.com/2020/04/29/we-need-the-real-cdc-back-and-we-need-it-now

Apr 29, 2020 · Since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, the CDC has been inexplicably absent, and Americans are suffering and dying for it. The CDC has long been the steady, trusted source for …

CDC Corruption: A Betrayal Of Public Trust - HoneyColony

www.honeycolony.com/article/cdc-corruption-a-betrayal-of-public-trust

Nov 25, 2016 · The HHS Inspector General’s investigation of corruption into the CDC’s vaccine division, which painted the CDC as a hopelessly corrupted arm of the pharmaceutical industry. CDC has allowed vaccine industry profiteers to make millions by serving on advisory boards that add new vaccines to the schedule.“In a typical example, Dr. Paul Offit, in 1999, sat on the CDC’s vaccine advisory …

Author: Jan Wellmann

Yes, Mom, the CDC Is Part of the Deep State, Too

www.redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2020/03/17/yes-mom-the-cdc-is-part-of-the-deep...

Mar 17, 2020 · Yes, Mom, the CDC Is Part of the Deep State, Too Yes, Mom, the CDC Is Part of the Deep State, Too Posted at 9:30 pm on March 17, 2020 by Stu Cvrk Think the Obama-era DoJ and FBI were the only federal agencies that were politically corrupted by Democrats?

CDC and WHO Corrupt Financial Entanglements with the ...

childrenshealthdefense.org/cdc-who

This only illustrates, in microcosm, the CDC’s longstanding willingness to cozy up to Big Pharma and Big Health Care in defiance of ethics rules. CDC Scientists Expose Agency Corruption A letter sent by more than a dozen senior CDC scientists charging the agency with nursing an atmosphere of pervasive research fraud.

The CDC: A Truly Corrupt and Dangerous Organization ...

vactruth.com/2014/09/10/cdc-corrupt-and-dangerous

Sep 10, 2014 · Over the years, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) has repeatedly deceived and lied to the public, yet they continue to state that their mission is to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S.

HUGE: MASSIVE CDC FRAUD UNCOVERED - CDC Grossly ...

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/huge...

Jul 01, 2020 · The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic.

Author: Joe Hoft

CDC is a Private Organization – Not Government ...

www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/cdc-is-a-private...

Mar 26, 2020 · The CDC Foundation receives charitable contributions and philanthropic grants from individuals, foundations, corporations, universities, NGOs and other organizations to advance the work of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This is NOT a government-funded organization. It is not exclusively a government-funded – very curious.

NOTE to Hoorta and woodpecker:

the CDC is not a government org.

CDC blocked FDA official from premises - MSN

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-blocked-fda...

CDC blocked FDA official from premises In a sign of growing tension among the Trump administration's health agencies, officials are expressing frustration that a top scientist was initially...

How The CDC Botched Its Initial Coronavirus Response With ...

www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2020/03/02/how-the-cdc-botched-its-initial...

Mar 02, 2020 · Topline: U.S. health officials made crucial mistakes in their initial response to the coronavirus that public health experts say hindered the government’s ability to treat the virus...

Just Like Her Corrupt Brother Rod Rosenstein -- The CDC's ...

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/just-like...

The brother of the CDC’s Dr. Nancy Messonnier, is the corrupt disgraced former DAG Rod Rosenstein. Advertisement - story continues below Following in his footsteps, Dr. Messonnier dropped a bomb on President Trump while he was in India yesterday. Yesterday, the CDC unexpectedly announced startling news about the coronavirus in the US.

If You Doubt CDC Is Utterly Incompetent Read This Letter ...

politizoom.com/2020/03/06/if-you-doubt-cdc-is-utterly-incompetent-read-this...

Mar 06, 2020 · Get ready to be appalled. In particular, read the portion where the National CDC refuses to test this nurse because they tell her that if she had worn the proper gear she wouldn’t have the virus. Now we’re victim shaming nurses doing their jobs during a pandemic? Pretty stark statement from a Kaiser nurse in NorCal who got sick after caring for a coronavirus patient, criticizing CDC for ...

Coronavirus tests delayed by Covid-19 contamination at CDC lab

www.cnbc.com/2020/04/18/coronavirus-tests...

Apr 18, 2020 · James Le Duc, a virologist and former CDC officer who now heads the Galveston National Laboratory in Texas, told The Post that the situation was “really a terrible black mark on …