THE BROWNS BOARD

For the atheists

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I already  did trying to explain why he's disliked = why he doesn't deserve another term, and predictably Cal called  it bullshit going  off on another rant. 

Why should Biden get elected?  #1, he's  not Trump. :D

You and tex and the Woodpecker shouldn't tailor your responses to your hatred of Cal.

And even if disliking Trump does not equal being pro riot you're voting for the people who are pro riot and make excuses for the rioters.

And if any Trump haters pretend to be fiscal conservatives and you plan to vote for a Democrat... Come on. Yes I think Trump should have vetoed that huge spending bill when we had the Republican majority. they should have shut down the government and demanded a balanced Bill even if everybody has to take a little bit of a decrease. But it wasn't like your new party the Democrats weren't happy as pigs in shit. Giving your kid more money when he blows his allowance the first day doesn't teach him the school responsibility.

And hating Trump doesn't necessarily mean being pro-illegal immigration just that you're going to vote for people who are pro illegal immigration. Like claiming to be anti pedophilia but voting for the guy who promises to lower the age of consent to 6.

Yes elections have consequences. But yes Trump is rude.

WSS

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean, the same could be said about anyone claiming to be a true Christian but voting for Trump, right? Sometimes people just vote the lesser of two evils. This is very much another Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich election

It probably could. The fact that people think that some TV evangelist can cure disease doesn't really affect me. On the other hand people who think that a prayer in school is okay or the Pledge of Allegiance or a nativity scene in front of the courthouse is just fline around Christmas time.... I like them better than people who burned down cities loot buildings and murder shopkeepers. Would you have any better examples? I'm willing to listen.

WSS

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It probably could. The fact that people think that some TV evangelist can cure disease doesn't really affect me. On the other hand people who think that a prayer in school is okay or the Pledge of Allegiance or a nativity scene in front of the courthouse is just fline around Christmas time.... I like them better than people who burned down cities loot buildings and murder shopkeepers. Would you have any better examples? I'm willing to listen.

WSS

I truthfully have no idea what you're going on about. You called out fiscal conservatives that are going to vote for Biden. I said that's similar to Christians voting for Trump. When someone feels like they're voting for the lesser of two evils and they know their choice doesn't align with their beliefs. How what you said relates to that I'm unclear 

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I mean, the same could be said about anyone claiming to be a true Christian but voting for Trump, right? Sometimes people just vote the lesser of two evils. This is very much another Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich election

This is pretty much what happened in 2016. Many, many folks saw Trump as the lesser of two evils (Oh some MAGAs will deny that). I'm bad at predictions, but I have a feeling this November people are going to view Biden as the lesser of two evils. :) 

Especially the way Trump is increasingly in denial and mucking up any progress getting covid under control by non-action.... His continual bleating it's "just going to go away", (yeah, what year?) has as much basis in reality as me thinking Elon Musk is going to give me a call to hitch a ride on Space X to the Space Station.... 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

This is pretty much what happened in 2016. Many, many folks saw Trump as the lesser of two evils (Oh some MAGAs will deny that). I'm bad at predictions, but I have a feeling this November people are going to view Biden as the lesser of two evils. :) 

Especially the way Trump is increasingly in denial and mucking up any progress getting covid under control by non-action.... His continual bleating it's "just going to go away", (yeah, what year?) has as much basis in reality as me thinking Elon Musk is going to give me a call to hitch a ride on Space X to the Space Station.... 

Why is Trump permitting thousands of rioters and looters to destroy cities and not social distancing again please explain Mr. TDS!:D

Hoorta hopes that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

I hope we don't have to end up over there....in American "venezuela"

if you are pro-unlimited abortion, you are coldly pro-murder. period.

On 7/20/2020 at 1:46 PM, Vambo said:

Why is Trump permitting thousands of rioters and looters to destroy cities and not social distancing again please explain Mr. TDS!:D

You do know virtually every big city is heavily Democratic, don't you?  Law & Order- that's the ticket, about the only one he has left...  He's about to try his usual smear campaign bringing up Biden's record. Expect the Democrats to return fire- DT has given them plenty of ammunition... 

On 7/20/2020 at 1:51 PM, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta hopes that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

I hope we don't have to end up over there....in American "venezuela"

if you are pro-unlimited abortion, you are coldly pro-murder. period.

I don't approve of abortion- in fact I donated to...  https://www.priestsforlife.org/   for years until I got tired of  Father Frank sending me requests for money every two weeks, and selling my name to every known antiabortion organization in the country. 

Tough choice- vote for the Democrats, or vote for a President who's gone off the deep end, and lies like a rug? Didn't watch that interview on Fox- but apparently he's pretty bad when he gets fact checked on the spot... 

Like I said, Hoorta, look at the long list of great things Pres Trump and co have done for America.

you haters can't name one great thing obamao/biden did during their eight years.

that is very, very bad.