THE BROWNS BOARD

For the atheists

I loved the little tag at the end Steve... For sure that's an accurate representation of some Evangelical Christians. Mostly the mega more conservative churches...  

Not exactly what I was looking to find, but it will have to do...  https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/07/white-evangelicals-gambled-and-lost/613999/

From the article... 

"My hunch is that at the beginning of this Faustian bargain, most evangelicals didn’t imagine it would come to this, with them defending the indefensible, tarnishing their reputations, and doing incalculable damage to their causes."

Cal can deny this one all he wants, but it's the damn truth... The Trump presidency, which has produced few significant legislative or governing achievements, (maybe, maybe not MHO) has inflicted gaping wounds on the Republican Party, conservative causes, and the evangelical movement. You can take the bold to the bank though- book it.  :)  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Cal can deny this one all he wants, but it's the damn truth... The Trump presidency, which has produced few significant legislative or governing achievements, (maybe, maybe not MHO) has inflicted gaping wounds on the Republican Party, conservative causes, and the evangelical movement. You can take the bold to the bank though- book it.  :)  

The trouble is, Hoorta with cranksies, is that the HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES creates laws.

Not the President.

" As per the Constitution, the U.S. House of Representatives makes and passes federal laws. The House is one of Congress’s two chambers (the other is the U.S. Senate), and part of the federal government’s legislative branch. "

So, you are bitching about Pres Trump presidency, while your demoquacks are in full control of the House.

So, you are talking out of your ass, TDS cranksies. Your claim has no link, makes no sense. Pres Trump is our ONLY choice to save America. His administration has a ton of accomplishments to brag on.

you obaMao and biden chinese communist ass kissers didn't have ONE good thing to brag about. They hurt America badly in several ways.

I can list Pres Trump's accomplishments.

You can't list obamao/biden's accomplishments, because there are none.

Have a nice TDS day.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

The trouble is, Hoorta with cranksies, is that the HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES creates laws.

Not the President.

" As per the Constitution, the U.S. House of Representatives makes and passes federal laws. The House is one of Congress’s two chambers (the other is the U.S. Senate), and part of the federal government’s legislative branch. "

So, you are bitching about Pres Trump presidency, while your demoquacks are in full control of the House.

So, you are talking out of your ass, TDS cranksies. Your claim has no link, makes no sense. Pres Trump is our ONLY choice to save America. His administration has a ton of accomplishments to brag on.

you obaMao and biden chinese communist ass kissers didn't have ONE good thing to brag about. They hurt America badly in several ways.

I can list Pres Trump's accomplishments.

You can't list obamao/biden's accomplishments, because there are none.

Have a nice TDS day.

Care to list all the "Executive Orders" Trump has issued bypassing the House? Starting with robbing the Defense department to build his pet wall?  Tariff Trump? EPA? I use their regulations for toilet paper...  CDC? A bunch of liars...  

Trump doesn't even know what the Constitution is- I doubt he's even read it- outside of the Second Amendment of course.  :D  

You have a nice ODS day...  

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Care to list all the "Executive Orders" Trump has issued bypassing the House? Starting with robbing the Defense department to build his pet wall?  Tariff Trump? EPA? I use their regulations for toilet paper...  CDC? A bunch of liars...  

Trump doesn't even know what the Constitution is- I doubt he's even read it- outside of the Second Amendment of course.  :D  

You have a nice ODS day...  

care to list all the "czars" that your obamao put into place? to bypass the house? other presidents did a LOT more exec orders. it's what presidents do. you lose again, TDS cranksies. Eight years of obamao exec orders...no whine from you.....

there goeth the handy dandy cranksies bandwagon with flat tires and no steering ! lol

Hoorta whinesies, crisies, poutsies, cranksies.... and then the truth happens:

Consolidated list by President

# President Party Total Executive Orders Order Number Range
42 Bill Clinton Democrat 364 12834–13197
43 George W. Bush Republican 291 13198–13488
44 Barack Obama Democrat 276 13489–13764
45 Donald Trump Republican 169 13765 and above

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

care to list all the "czars" that your obamao put into place? to bypass the house? other presidents did a LOT more exec orders. it's what presidents do. you lose again, TDS cranksies. Eight years of obamao exec orders...no whine from you.....

there goeth the handy dandy cranksies bandwagon with flat tires and no steering ! lol

Hoorta whinesies, crisies, poutsies, cranksies.... and then the truth happens:

Consolidated list by President

# President Party Total Executive Orders Order Number Range
42 Bill Clinton Democrat 364 12834–13197
43 George W. Bush Republican 291 13198–13488
44 Barack Obama Democrat 276 13489–13764
45 Donald Trump Republican 169 13765 and above

So he's on pace to have more than all of them

39 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta did it - as usual, and his little woodpecker hopped right there.

You are bad at numbers

You posted some numbers that you thought proved your point

In reality they did THE EXACT OPPOSITE

That's what I showed you

You are bad at comprehending numbers. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You are bad at numbersYou posted some numbers that you thought proved your point

In reality they did THE EXACT OPPOSITEThat's what I showed you

your stupid-ass assumption that Pres Trump would continue the pace exactly over eight years...

shows you for being the stupidass woodypeckerhead still. That's all. The number of exec orders to undo corruption after eight failing years of nothing good - has little dependability as to rate as time goes on.

you like to call other people "stupid" and "moron"...

but you haven't contributed to a single intelligent conversation on this forum except maybe once, and that's after you changed the subject of the op.

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You are bad at numbers

You posted some numbers that you thought proved your point

In reality they did THE EXACT OPPOSITE

That's what I showed you

He's also bad at recognizing DT's executive orders go far beyond anything previously. Like reallocating money for his pet wall. And he wonders why Democrats don't like him for upsurping their constitutional power to allocate money...  And trashing any regulations he doesn't like on the environmental front... 

There's just so much not to like .....  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

He's also bad at recognizing DT's executive orders go far beyond anything previously. Like reallocating money for his pet wall. And he wonders why Democrats don't like him for upsurping their constitutional power to allocate money...  And trashing any regulations he doesn't like on the environmental front... 

There's just so much not to like .....  

OTH, name one congress that has treated a president so badly and unfairly. There has never been a president so unfairly attacked all the time .

IOW's, your post was another emotional knee jerkie.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

your stupid-ass assumption that Pres Trump would continue the pace exactly over eight years...

shows you for being the stupidass woodypeckerhead still. That's all. The number of exec orders to undo corruption after eight failing years of nothing good - has little dependability as to rate as time goes on.

you like to call other people "stupid" and "moron"...

but you haven't contributed to a single intelligent conversation on this forum except maybe once, and that's after you changed the subject of the op.

If Trump gets another 4 years, he could reduce the rate at which he creates executive orders by 50% and still pass Obama. 

Trump had 25 more executive orders than Obama did in his first 4 years, and Trump still has over 5 months left this year.

How many more ways would you like to see these numbers?

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Nixon. 

Did I win anything dri-fit related?  It's hotter than a sum bitch out.  

nope. Nixon lied to the nation, the media was all over the stories. Like clinton and the blue dress. Remember, the key word is "unfairly".

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If Trump gets another 4 years, he could reduce the rate at which he creates executive orders by 50% and still pass Obama. 

Trump had 25 more executive orders than Obama did in his first 4 years, and Trump still has over 5 months left this year.

How many more ways would you like to see these numbers?

until then, you are full of woodpecker poop. The number of executive orders is not the point, as usual with your crap. THE FREAKING POINT IS - bashing Pres Trump for exec orders is cowardly.

and I posted how other presidents had even more. obamao had czars doing his bidding - which lessened his need to do exec orders that he couldn't really issue per the law - he simply had his puppet "csars" issue declarations.

Add up his csar's declarations with obamao's exec orders, and as most always, your changing of subjects is null and woodypeckerheadish.

It is also fair to point out - that Pres Trump was UNDOING a whole LOT of damaging policies set in place by obamao, and previous presidents. so there is that.

Furthermore - take a look at obaMao's list of exec orders. count the number of them that establish/create new federal groups to do all sorts of work on all sorts of issues. and his racist one about favoring black colleges. really? how about a white president who issues an exec order to encourage excellence in WHITE colleges? that wouldn't go over well.

You are too ignorant to jump in and try to contribute intelligently to any discussion. You must be molting again. 

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

OTH, name one congress that has treated a president so badly and unfairly. There has never been a president so unfairly attacked all the time .

IOW's, your post was another emotional knee jerkie.

Unfairly? Only from the MAGA POV Cal.... Trump is treated badly (more like being called on the carpet for acting like a jerk) for the exact reasons I listed in another thread- but you obviously weren't paying attention, and I'm not going to bother repeating them to a person who's in total denial about it. It would be yet another major waste of time talking to a brick wall.  In a lot of folks minds- he's far, far overstepped his authority on some of his executive orders, so add that as to why he's got major PR problems with over 1\2 the electorate, and that percentage is going up daily..... 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Unfairly? Only from the MAGA POV Cal.... Trump is treated badly (more like being called on the carpet for acting like a jerk) for the exact reasons I listed in another thread- but you obviously weren't paying attention, and I'm not going to bother repeating them to a person who's in total denial about it. It would be yet another major waste of time talking to a brick wall.  In a lot of folks minds- he's far, far overstepped his authority on some of his executive orders, so add that as to why he's got major PR problems with over 1\2 the electorate, and that percentage is going up daily..... 

ah, you have a medical background, so that makes you a lawyer? LOL LOL LOL

That is TDS, you betcha. You need a respirator? antibiotics?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DADbg3dXsAY_596.jpgiam-pro-oxygen-sweet-beautiful-oxygen-li

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DADbg3dXsAY_596.jpg

Cal, the person here that completely changes their system of beliefs, values, morals, etc based on the current flavor of the month of their political party is you. We have years of posts and a search function as proof. You have so little self awareness you can post that meme and not comprehend it's describing people like you. 

On 7/18/2020 at 6:11 PM, tiamat63 said:

Nixon. 

Did I win anything dri-fit related?  It's hotter than a sum bitch out.  

The precursor to TDS, NDS. A second-rate burglary. Which led to CDS and a nickel-and-dime land swindle. Did it happen? Sure. Does anybody give a fuck? Not really. And the phony Russian collusion story?

Everybody must get stoned. No wonder people climb clock towers with automatic rifles.

WSS

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal, the person here that completely changes their system of beliefs, values, morals, etc based on the current flavor of the month of their political party is you. We have years of posts and a search function as proof. You have so little self awareness you can post that meme and not comprehend it's describing people like you. 

of course that's totally untrue. My beliefs, values, morals etc are intact - they have never changed. Pretty asinine to expand my changing my opinion about bolton. When the truth about things come out, of course a genuine person changes their perspective.

You don't know what values and morals, principles, are. You have demonstrated that since you joined this board. You "haha' at the murder of unborn children, you "haha" everything that anyone believes in.

and you are weak - you have no character, no honor, no integrity, no sense of humor, and no life.

You've never been married, never dated? but you think you're an expert on relationships.

You've never been in the military, but you think you are an expert in military life.

the list goes on.

All you have, apparently, is feathers and woodpecker poop laying all over your place.

Axe nailed it - pathetic and sad.

19 hours ago, hoorta said:

Maybe if you made a list of the reasons why Trump shouldn't be re-elected then maybe someone will pay attention to you.

Or even more challenging, make a list of the reasons why Biden should be president.

8 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Maybe if you made a list of the reasons why Trump shouldn't be re-elected then maybe someone will pay attention to you.

hopefully they could do so without using the word Cheeto. But I'd be surprised.

Or even more challenging, make a list of the reasons why Biden should be president.

The Second Challenge is much tougher.

45 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Come on, Hoorta. go ahead. This should be great reading...........

• Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 6:45 AM, Westside Steve said:

Not particularly clever or well delivered but I thought some of the guys might enjoy this.

WSS

Some hyperbole and exaggerations but the majority of what she says is correct.

But what we have to discern here is that this video is aimed at maverick faux preachers who's true god is the almighty dollar.

Not sure that these "preachers" even affiliate to  a denomination...Presby, Methodist, Baptist etc.. 

Whats funny is we envision only whiteys as evangelicals. Why are blacks excluded? Their teachings and  preachings related to things like homosex and gay marriage are no different than their white counterparts.

“Though the African-American Protestant population is overwhelmingly Evangelical in theology and orientation, for example, it is often separated out of polls seeking to identify the political preferences of Evangelicals,” the NAE said.

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

I already  did trying to explain why he's disliked = why he doesn't deserve another term, and predictably Cal called  it bullshit going  off on another rant. 

Why should Biden get elected?  #1, he's  not Trump. :D