THE BROWNS BOARD

And now the Texas Rangers

17 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I wonder if the left is going to call on Notre Dame to change their “Fighting Irish” mascot?

As I’m 50% Caucasian, I’m offended.

Or the Fighting Irish have already been attacked... I actually personally no one guy that agrees with changing the name because it's a pensive and preservative toward the Irish. Seriously. People are fucking nuts

WSS

• Upvote 1

but changing names isn't just nuts - it's diabolically intended to prove more and more control

over society as time goes on. It started with taking God out of schools, etc, and then morphed into anything that is real - gender...Flag, ....Anthem....capitalism.....Real Marriage......patriotism/nationalism....borders........God.....Christians......Constitution/Bill of Rights....the family structure.....the Bible......

it's a "we are the world" movement - extremely arrogant, extremely hateful, extremely demanding to own other's wealth, and demanding to have the power to dominate America's culture and institutions....you name it.

Naturally, their ultimate goal is their version of "utopia" - like Venezuela.

meanwhile, globalists cannot attain great wealth without the entire globe being in nazi-like lockstep.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Or the Fighting Irish have already been attacked... I actually personally no one guy that agrees with changing the name because it's a pensive and preservative toward the Irish. Seriously. People are fucking nuts

WSS

Yeah that little Irish guy is the ethnic equivalent of Chief Wahoo- get rid of him.. :D Next in line- the Atlanta Braves and Kansas City Chiefs....  

• Like 1

My next door neighbor was a retired Texas Ranger and he had some stories to tell. Bill Nelson was a strait talking honest man whose word 

was good on a handshake. Not a racist bone in his body and died a long death to cancer and was buried with full honors as a Ranger in Weir, Texas.

His wife Joyce has since joined him there. RIP my friend.  You were one great man and deserve a team named for your profession of an investigative 

unit that is very elite in today's world.

Plus Ranger Frank Hamer took down Bonnie & Clyde so there's that.😂

But many people do not know he also led the fight to break up the KKK here in Texas. So there's that too.

• Upvote 3