THE BROWNS BOARD

Nick Cannon: White People Are ‘A Little Less,’ ‘Closer To Animals,’ ‘True Savages’

Vambo

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

I will simply use my wallet to protest and I will find the sponsors that back him and I won't give them, or him a single penny..... that will make my point and I won't have to steal a single pair of Nikes to make it. 

He's a millionaire because of white people. Black millionaire athletes wouldn't exist in America without white people. The industrial revolution was started by white people. It is the ingenuity of white people that brought us advances in medicine used to also treat black people. It is the ingenuity of white people that brought us advances in engineering and technology.

If white people didn't bring his ancestors here as slaves he'd be chucking spears in Africa and living in a grass hut.

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

He's a millionaire because of white people. Black millionaire athletes wouldn't exist in America without white people. The industrial revolution was started by white people. It is the ingenuity of white people that brought us advances in medicine used to also treat black people. It is the ingenuity of white people that brought us advances in engineering and technology.

If white people didn't bring his ancestors here as slaves he'd be chucking spears in Africa and living in a grass hut.

#BrownsBoardApproved!

sigh

• Like 1

He views Jews like he does white folks.

like the nazis, brownshirts/blackshirts are all the rage with the left when they'

want more and more control over an entire nations' wealth.

31 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/nick-cannon-demands-full-ownership-123204663.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=2_13

Truly, I never get bothered by these types of people because you would probably have a pussy for a heart if you did.  But I LOVE these super woke standoffs.  

When an apology comes with demands...you know it’s not sincere.

• Upvote 2