THE BROWNS BOARD

Tucker's head writer

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/10/media/tucker-carlson-writer-blake-neff/index.html

Too bad the guy is a pretty clever writer. I don't necessarily agree with him, I'd be more than happy letting an Asian perform LASIK.

But the Call of Duty line was pretty funny. I guess you have to watch out what you write on a politics bulletin board.

WSS

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Clever? That's definitely a take

Probably a better take than from someone who's never seen one nor has much idea about the spoken word or prose and who regularly takes the opposite side whether he knows what the subject is or not. But yes I think the monologues are cleverly written.

Lucky for me I have the ability appreciate well-written stuff even if I don't agree with it. Not everyone on this board has that gift

😇

WSS

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Writing material clearly designed to just pander to a base, right or left, isn't clever. 

except you lick the feet of every single liberal emotional knee jerk pov, 100%, and you do it far more ignorantly than the nutty woman in your op. and she isn't even a featherbrain.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Writing material clearly designed to just pander to a base, right or left, isn't clever. 

Everything can be well written. If you ever read a fucking book you might know that. Just because you don't like the conclusion oh... Well he probably don't even know the conclusion cuz you don't know what you're talking about in the first place. All you know is Tucker blah blah blah Fox blah blah blah evil blah blah blah bad blah blah blah.

WSS