THE BROWNS BOARD

Home defenders’ rifle seized as police execute search warrant

Vambo

that couple made a mistake - they needed to get their dog inside, and call the police from inside their home. Depending on which state you are in, you cannot defend your property from damage with firearms - firearms are only if you face an immediate lethal threat.

This crowd threatened their deaths, arson - in threatening to burn down their home, ...

they do still have a case of self-defense.

apparently, the mob had guns too.

It's like NY - you are not allowed to go to church, gym, no big groups...

but big groups who are doing their brownshirt/blackshirt violence are fine.

And I can't imagine even the biggest Trump hater on the board not recognizing this is insane. People defending their own property. And let's not pretend that black lives matter rallies aren't dangerous. 

Any of you want to tell me you wouldn't defend your home if if they were swarming like rats outfront? Larry? Tex? CCC? Woody? Bacon? 

How many more homes and businesses need to be burned to the ground how many more innocent people dragged out of their shops and beaten to death? At least to understand why people wouldn't want them invading the suburbs as they have promised?

WSS

Dan Crenshaw

@DanCrenshawTX

·

Jul 11

US House candidate, TX-2

This is getting dangerous for people living in left wing cities. They will not protect you from the mob, and if you try to protect yourself, they’ll forcibly disarm you. Governor and AG must step in. This is unjust and unconstitutional.

Dana Loesch

@DLoesch

·

Jul 11

In my hometown of St. Louis they’re pushing to defund the police and punish you for defending your life alone by seizing your property and stripping you of your constitutional rights without due process. This isn’t law and order, it’s tyranny.

• Upvote 1

On 7/11/2020 at 1:02 PM, calfoxwc said:

that couple made a mistake - they needed to get their dog inside, and call the police from inside their home. Depending on which state you are in, you cannot defend your property from damage with firearms - firearms are only if you face an immediate lethal threat.

This crowd threatened their deaths, arson - in threatening to burn down their home, ...

they do still have a case of self-defense.

Another mistake they should have got a Remington 870 Express Home Defense 4 + 1 shotgun, so much more scary looking than an AR type......but keep the AR inside the house.  ;)

.......oh and for just $20 more do get the 6 + 1 magazine capacity, while you're at it get one for the wife too.

Screenshot_2020-07-18_131451.jpg

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

FB_IMG_1595110996735.jpg

I read where the protesters were armed. that is the FIRST picture I have seen that SHOWS it.

the city prosecutor and mayor need to be sued. The husband said on Fox News, on Water's World, that the police were very, very polite and seemed apologetic for having to execute the warrant and take their gun.

This is what the so called "red flag" laws will end up with. False claims, malicious false charges/prosecutions by the left. All lot of hell will break loose.

I've said for a long time, every so often, that the left is determined, driven, to turn America "upside down, inside out, and bass-ackwards.

We're seeing it play out now. The left wants, DEMANDS to intimidate anyone not left. Disarm them, make them terrified, control them, make them afraid to go vote, corrupt the voting process, and like the weathermen - they dream of being completely in power, and the weathermen talked of murdering maybe 180 million people. I've posted the video testimony about that.

obaMao started his political career in bill ayers' father's home.

Cloward-piven - the theory on taking over a country, by economically weighing down to death.... was contrived by those two professors at Columbia U.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

and guess who went to Columbia? at least that is what Columbia U. and obaMao say. Columbia says he graduated.

except....

https://www.theblaze.com/contributions/barack-obama-the-ghost-of-columbia-university

• Like 1