THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump commutes Roger Stone's sentence, days before prison term set to begin

Vambo

I'm surprised there's not much reaction here. People on Facebook are just apoplectic and get even worse when I post the link President Obama's Pardons and commutations most to medium and higher-end Drug traffickers. Now as libertarian is I might be about recreational drugs I think the higher inch it does take a toll on society and human life in particular. A lot worse then getting caught up a perjury trap in an investigation led by someone is unethical and crooked as Robert Mueller.

I think it's pretty clear that Rodger Stones crime was working for Donald Trump.

WSS

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't really like Stone...

but he was dishonestly railroaded in the

deep state's attempts to destroy Pres Trump.

Funny how that works both ways. George Floyd was a thug and a career Criminal. But he should have never been treated the way he was. Sure Rogers Stone and Michael Flynn broke the law but their lives don't need to be destroyed by prosecutors who are even more crooked than they had ever been.

WSS

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Dems attacking Trump for Roger Stone clemency defended outrageous Clinton and Obama pardons

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-roger-stone-clemency-andrew-mccarthy

that tells the tale. It isn't only hypocrisy, it's desperate and corrupt play for more power, and the power to KEEP power permanently.