THE BROWNS BOARD

What is the BREATHE Act?

Vambo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/what-is-the-breathe-act-squad-members-push-defund-police-reparations

Democratic Reps. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts announced the BREATHE Act on Tuesday -- legislation that would radically transform the nation's criminal justice system by eliminating life sentences, retroactively expunging drug crimes, shutting down multiple federal agencies and permanently closing prisons and immigration detention centers, among other agenda items.

The bill also seeks to end gang databases, establish pilot programs for a universal basic income, and afford voting rights and "lifetime education" to all illegal immigrants and incarcerated criminals.

Haven't read the bill so I'm just guessing. Maybe it's states that any Criminal apprehended during the commission of any crime need only shout "Ah caint breath" and he will be automatically declared innocent of whatever offense he is committing and the officer charged with brutality. Of course I'm not a lawyer.

WSS

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Haven't read the bill so I'm just guessing. Maybe it's states that any Criminal apprehended during the commission of any crime need only shout "Ah caint breath" and he will be automatically declared innocent of whatever offense he is committing and the officer charged with brutality. Of course I'm not a lawyer.

WSS

Then they paint murals of them and tear down something in his honor.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

READ THE FULL BREATHE ACT PROPOSALS

they want to use violence with their "brownshirts/blackshirts" to intimidate and frighten and control the rest of America.

groups that HATE dream of it. it's what liberals do on mega-group-steriods.