THE BROWNS BOARD

Yep - john bolton is a sleazy swamp critter you betcha

calfoxwc

"You know who they brought in to replace him? John Bolton - who I am DELIGHTED they brought on board, and I"ve been calling for them to bring him on board in some capacity - I have so MUCH respect for him."

Bolton is excellent - he's been our ambassador to the UN. Bolton KNOWS the global corruption and maneuvering by

different governments around the world. Israel and America may as well leave the UN because it's rife with corrupt self-interest

and dangerous parties having veto votes, rendering it useless - and a giant American taxpayer money pit. I've been wanting Bolton to be way up there at the WH for years. He isn't a warhawk - he's a realist.

John Bolton is an excellent choice. That's why nitwilly Paul hates it, and so does the left.

actually, no, i wanted John Bolton.

11 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Yeeaaaaaaah.  I'll admit, that's not a good look.

I didn't say I thought bolton was a liar and an arrogant ass back then - but he grew into one - an extremely pompous and arrogant ass. Now, he is just an extreme hater - like woodpecker.

There are a lot of familiar faces who have come out of the deep state swamp closet and shown themselves to be turds...a lot of folks were wrong about them.

I mean, the article which woodpecker didn't read is dated June 2020. So, NOW he has been proven a liar. THAT is the point of the op.

If you didn't read it - you should.