THE BROWNS BOARD

Awesome Campaign Ad

Axe

13 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Why of course. He must be likable. The #1 most important quality to you people.

LOL, well you got me there.  :D  From my POV Trump is the most unlikable asshole to ever occupy the White House in my lifetime, and I go all the way back to the days of Dwight Eisenhower.  I'm sure you know my reasons go far beyond that though....  

#1 Trump #2 Nixon #3 Lyndon Johnson #4 Bill Clinton.  I can hate on either party equally... 

And contrary to Cal's bleatings I was not a huge fan of Obama either. I despised the Democrats underhanded way of getting the Affordable Care Act into law....  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

And contrary to Cal's bleatings I was not a huge fan of Obama either. I despised the Democrats underhanded way of getting the Affordable Care Act into law....  

yet, not ONE WORD about it on this board....for eight years. yeah, I can see how you were filled with rage all that time. yup.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

- He really did just hit every buzzword / talking point needed to get the MAGA base going, huh? He even had a shot holding a gun at the end.  Well done. I mean the liberal equivalent to this is just someone saying "Free college! Black Lives Matter! Free Health Care! Trump Bad! Coal Bad!" with some jokes scattered in there. 

- Did he realize he was holding a picture of Larry David and not Bernie? Or was that part of the joke?

- OSHA would have a field day at that shop

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yet, not ONE WORD about it on this board....for eight years. yeah, I can see how you were filled with rage all that time. yup.

Obama Derangement Syndrome- YUP, you got it bad- real bad.  :D 

Just drop it Cal- I didn't post on this forum much, if at all back then (I had better things to do with my time) but you're apparently having severe memory problems, because it's only around the 10th time I've had to tell you about it. 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just drop it Cal- I didn't post on this forum much, if at all back then (I had better things to do with my time) but you're apparently having severe memory problems, because it's only around the 10th time I've had to tell you about it. 

Man it won't matter. I've told him dozens of times I didn't vote for Hilary but I'm still a Hilary lover. 

Non democrats on here have told him dozens of times they aren't Dems but it doesn't matter

For some people it's just easier to see the world as completely black and white. If you disagree with me on one thing you must be the enemy. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Man it won't matter. I've told him dozens of times I didn't vote for Hilary but I'm still a Hilary lover. 

Non democrats on here have told him dozens of times they aren't Dems but it doesn't matter

For some people it's just easier to see the world as completely black and white. If you disagree with me on one thing you must be the enemy. 

And we know- that's one of Trump's major problems- if you dare disagree in the slightest with ME- you're the enemy.  On an ancillary note- amid this MAGA mess disguised as a forum- someone turned me on to The Lincoln Project.  They just might be getting my campaign contribution instead of the DNC. I've already said several times the RNC isn't getting another dime out of me until it's purged of all traces of Trump slime...  

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

right. you had better things to do than comment during eight years of scandals, and damage to our country. but you have all sorts of time to bash Pres Trump despite all the great things he is doing for our country.

Call yourself an independent all year, but if it walks like a liberal hater, and talks like a liberal hater...

there is at least a similarity there.

The Lincoln Project? hahahahahahah, LOL.

There ARE NO democrats who support our Constitution.

YOU should DROP THAT. (it's probably funded by the dnc and george soros. and the communist party)

EDIT: and if it demands to control the narrative, etc...

you betcha...

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

right. you had better things to do than comment during eight years of scandals, and damage to our country. but you have all sorts of time to bash Pres Trump despite all the great things he is doing for our country.

Call yourself an independent all year, but if it walks like a liberal hater, and talks like a liberal hater...

there is at least a similarity there.

The Lincoln Project? hahahahahahah, LOL.

There ARE NO democrats who support our Constitution.

YOU should DROP THAT. (it's probably funded by the dnc and george soros. and the communist party)

EDIT: and if it demands to control the narrative, etc...

you betcha...

Conspiracy Cal... Hard at work.... FYI, there was football to talk about 4+ years ago... Now all I'm seeing here is a bunch of Obama hate and TDS- Trump Defense Syndrome...  

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Conspiracy Cal... Hard at work.... FYI, there was football to talk about 4+ years ago... Now all I'm seeing here is a bunch of Obama hate and TDS- Trump Defense Syndrome...  

Nobody I read hated obaMao commie - he was what he was, and his scandals were real, and the serious damage he did to America here and around the world is nearly? profound.

Admit it, or quit it. And, perhaps you missed it - we had posters "hahaha" about the spying on the Trump Campaign. Oh, the links are there with real evidence now. Two investigations on that alone - are happening now.

The same for General Flynn - obaMao commie was a totally corrupt, manipulative liar, divider on race, wealth, religious, ideology...you name it - he used it to screw with America. ObaMao commie's political career STARTED in BILL AYER'S FATHER's basement.

But I'm fine with you hating Pres Trump, and ignoring all the great things he's done. Yep, "orange skin" and "bad tweets" are bad, but eight years of obamao pandering to the rabid extreme left, and causing serious racial division... you got nothin.

That isn't conspiracy, that's just pandering to leftwing whiners. It's a subculture.

Question for ya - how DID you end up picking a side between how you see it ? anti-obaMao commie and anti-Pres Trump? How does that happen to someone who is NOT a birdbrain?

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

er on race, wealth, religious, ideology...you name it - he used it to screw with America. ObaMao commie's political career STARTED in BILL AYER'S FATHER's basement.

But I'm fine with you hating Pres Trump, and ignoring all the great things he's done. Yep, "orange skin" and "bad tweets" are bad, but eight years of obamao pandering to the rabid extreme left, and causing serious racial division... you got nothin.

Question for ya - how DID you end up picking a side between how you see it ? anti-obaMao commie and anti-Pres Trump? How does that happen to someone who is NOT a birdbrain?

What I like to think- and you apparently don't- there's conspiracy stuff on both sides of the fence. All that Obama stuff is Gospel- but anything that's ever come up against Trump is the left trying to murder him. 

I might have said orange man once- but really- what is up with that? DT has excuses for everything- that' I'll detail in a minute. But for starters- man, he looked OLD, really OLD trying to get down that gentle ramp. I had slick shoes- so? I "Ran" um, no you didn't.  I tend to fact check the booger, really- it's not hard to do, maybe you should too.... :)  

How did I pick a side? Well, I really didn't. Trump made it easy for me. I posted elsewhere down ticket- I'll vote straight Republican, or you miss where I said- Pence for President? Mainly because he's not crazy- or an asshole.  

Regarding his response to covid- President Hydroxy needs to have his medical license revoked. I've said- he gets one mulligan calling it the Wuhan Flu , no big deal initially. OHOH- on anti malarials are going to be a "game changer". Remember? Trump wants you to forget he ever said that.... Well Cal- he pulled that one straight out of his ass- with no documentation. There were a few studies to see if that class of drug would be cross-effective from controlling parasites to controlling viruses- but it was dropped. Sent a lot of researchers on one major wild goose chase. I'd suggest you take a look at what the CDC and NIH are saying now.   

Now his latest- if we do more testing we're going to find more cases. EXACTLY.  And that's exactly what we need. But we've done more testing than anyone- true, but a damn far cry from testing per capita. 25 million tests is around 7% of the US population. Buy a clue- you wonder how South Korea managed to keep covid under control?  They were able to do massive testing from the get-go. When we can do 100-200 million tests, you can puff out your chest Prez Hydroxy.... Pretty hypocritical hydroxy- we don't need more testing- except of course anyone who comes within 100 feet of you. :D  :D  :D  

PS- go ahead and laugh at the Lincoln Project- Those guys are exactly where I'm coming from- Republicans who value Constitutional Rule of law instead of some nut job who thinks laws don't apply to him.... Aw, some billionaires don't like Trump? Shocking, just shocking... OTOH, care to bet me I can find a few billionaires pouring big money into Trump's campaign?  

Soros? LMAO!!!  Read it and weep Cal- Trump's billionaire friends who got a serious tax break know who their real pal in Washington is.... "man of the people" my ass.... https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2020/04/17/here-are-the-billionaires-backing-donald-trumps-campaign/#51793fec7989

PPS- from the Article-  FRAUD!!!  "Amid all this support, however, one billionaire stands out for having donated no money to his reelection campaign. That billionaire is Donald Trump."

On 6/22/2020 at 8:44 AM, Axe said:

This guy gets it.

This may call for a side by side view 👀 26KK.gif   yep! gets my vote 🍺 7aOV.gif    Vote Camp Busch League