THE BROWNS BOARD

Rioting protesters attack CNN camera crew live on air

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm shocked. Let's see the district attorney is black and he's up against a pretty rough election struggle. Too lazy to look it up but I bet it's substantial, the percentage of African Americans in Atlanta Georgia...

Now do you suppose it's in his best interest defined as much fault as he possibly can with de po-lice?

Yes I know you and Joe Biden thjnk the officer should wait until he was hit by the stun gun and either beaten to death or his service revolver taken away from him.

WSS

Maybe he's thinking most cops don't use revolvers anymore.

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey I just posted my Mia culpa before you posted this. Apparently Dallas and New York at least retired them 6 months ago. Oh well. 

WSS

I seen that just after I posted...Gotta love Dirty Harry's Revolver.lol

15 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I bought a nice .38 Special (Colt) revolver from a Canton Detective.

I sure as hell hope he didn’t get from the evidence room.

I have one in stainless steel myself. I carry it a couple times a week.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm shocked. Let's see the district attorney is black and he's up against a pretty rough election struggle. Too lazy to look it up but I bet it's substantial, the percentage of African Americans in Atlanta Georgia...

Now do you suppose it's in his best interest defined as much fault as he possibly can with de po-lice?

Yes I know you and Joe Biden thjnk the officer should wait until he was hit by the stun gun and either beaten to death or his service revolver taken away from him.

WSS

yep ! I suppose Hoorta would wait til the taser hit him in the eye and killed him before deciding to shoot, oops too late.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

That's going to be his line of defense Steve.....  

8 hours ago, ballpeen said:

I agree Larry, you don't shoot to wound. 

When you make the choice to pull the gun and pull the trigger, you have to go under the assumption that is your one chance.  If you don't send it home, you might be the one headed to the grave.

I don't think any cop heads out on the top of the shift thinking s/he is going to kill somebody, but I would bet they head out determined they aren't going to be killed.  Your wife, husband, kids want to see you alive and well tomorrow.  Not in a coffin.   Being a cop is a hard job.

Nobody really likes you, until they really need you.

Just a bad scene 'Peen. All this did was throw more gas on the fire....  Drunk people do stupid things....  Oh- it came out Mr. DUI night shift super cop was looking for another gold star busting the guy.... 

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yep ! I suppose Hoorta would wait til the taser hit him in the eye and killed him before deciding to shoot, oops too late.

Shit- and he might have gotten hit by an asteroid too Cal.  The fact is- he shot a guy in the back who was running away from him at the time.... Self defense doesn't fly Mr. CCW.  And as was pointed out- the cops could have tased him in the struggle- or even shot him. So there. I'll tell you this- and I don't need any f**king crystal ball- if the cop doesn't get charged, there's going to be a lot more than a Wendy's going up in flames. I have Atlanta's Mayor & (Former) Chief of Police on my side- all you got is BS.   

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's going to be his line of defense Steve.....  

Just a bad scene 'Peen. All this did was throw more gas on the fire....  Drunk people do stupid things....  Oh- it came out Mr. DUI night shift super cop was looking for another gold star busting the guy.... 

Shit- and he might have gotten hit by an asteroid too Cal.  The fact is- he shot a guy in the back who was running away from him at the time.... Self defense doesn't fly Mr. CCW.  And as was pointed out- the cops could have tased him in the struggle- or even shot him. So there. I'll tell you this- and I don't need any f**king crystal ball- if the cop doesn't get charged, there's going to be a lot more than a Wendy's going up in flames. I have Atlanta's Mayor & (Former) Chief of Police on my side- all you got is BS.   

So in your world it’s ok to resist arrest, punch a cop, and take their taser?

Moral of the story, if you comply with the police you don’t get shot.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

So in your world it’s ok to resist arrest, punch a cop, and take their taser?

Moral of the story, if you comply with the police you don’t get shot.

If you didn't notice, in my original response to Steve I plainly said resisting arrest is always a bad idea.  Yes, the guy was wrong on all accounts. But that doesn't justify said cop from shooting him in the back while he's trying to get away. He could have let him run and called for backup.

If you don't think Former Officer Rolfe isn't going to get charged with at least involuntary manslaughter, guess again.... BTW, there were numerous complaints about excessive force on the guy already.  Trying for another gold star night shift DUI bust that cost him his job.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

If you didn't notice, in my original response to Steve I plainly said resisting arrest is always a bad idea.  Yes, the guy was wrong on all accounts. But that doesn't justify said cop from shooting him in the back while he's trying to get away. He could have let him run and called for backup.

If you don't think Former Officer Rolfe isn't going to get charged with at least involuntary manslaughter, guess again.... BTW, there were numerous complaints about excessive force on the guy already.  Trying for another gold star night shift DUI bust that cost him his job.

Mr Brooks was out on parole (thanks to the pandemic) for beating his children, which shows he’s capable of being violent.

He was about to be booked on his 2nd DUI when he obviously went berserk.

Once he hit a peace officer, he knew his ass was going back to the penitentiary.

You’re right, what he did shouldn’t carry the death penalty.

However, there’s cause and effect and unfortunately Brooks was the cause.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Mr Brooks was out on parole (thanks to the pandemic) for beating his children, which shows he’s capable of being violent.

He was about to be booked on his 2nd DUI when he obviously went berserk.

Once he hit a peace officer, he knew his ass was going back to the penitentiary.

You’re right, what he did shouldn’t carry the death penalty.

However, there’s cause and effect and unfortunately Brooks was the cause.

Of course the liberal media failed to mention Brooks was far less than a saint....