THE BROWNS BOARD

Watergate

MLD Woody

Based on the amount of hidden posts on the page before it sounds like the Trump supporters aren't very happy with this thread. I think that "Trump Is Not Well" video really triggered them. 

So what's going to give out first? Biden's brain or Trump's body (and also some brain)?

I mean at least some posters here aren't so delusional anymore that they think Trump is in pretty ok shape. This country isn't so partisan that the Trump fans here are unable to admit he's overweight. We got that at least. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Based on the amount of hidden posts on the page before it sounds like the Trump supporters aren't very happy with this thread. I think that "Trump Is Not Well" video really triggered them. 

So what's going to give out first? Biden's brain or Trump's body (and also some brain)?

I mean at least some posters here aren't so delusional anymore that they think Trump is in pretty ok shape. This country isn't so partisan that the Trump fans here are unable to admit he's overweight. We got that at least. 

You have an odd fixation on Trump's body...

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

As long as he's functional it really doesn't matter Woody.  We've had presidents in the past who were probably morbidly obese. I'm sure DT is using a cart when he's out golfing, which is about zero on an exercise scale. The only thing I find odd is the drinking water with two hands. I'll ask my best bud pal (a retired neurologist) about it, and the shuffling gait the next time I talk to him. 

32 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Taft was a fatass, right?

I'm not going to try and find any full length images, but probably right. McKinley and Cleveland may qualify on the large scale too....  

OK, for kicks- Taft got stuck in a bath tub supposeldy...https://emilycontois.com/2013/10/17/presidential-obesity-taft-and-the-medicalization-of-corpulence/

Poor horse... 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm thinking there's money to be made for the old bat doing advertisements for those medical alert systems. "Help I've fallen and I can't get up"

WSS

I think she would be great at endorsing Smirnoff vodka...you know...old and cheap.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh hell no!  I'm having fun with this thread. 

Hate to bust your bubble but no one's upset.  Yeah Trumps a fatass, but so what?

You know what? I don't want to be like some of the right wing nuts jobs on this site and refuse to admit a mistake. I was fooled. I got the tweet for someone I thought was good source. I was mistaken. This is board is combative, but that isn't an excuse dig in and refused to admit a mistake. You learn from mistakes, refusing to admit them is not the person I want to be. 

So I apologize to everyone for posting a ghost account tweet, I will better job of checking the source in the future.

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You know what? I don't want to be like some of the right wing nuts jobs on this site and refuse to admit a mistake. I was fooled. I got the tweet for someone I thought was good source. I was mistaken. This is board is combative, but that isn't an excuse dig in and refused to admit a mistake. You learn from mistakes, refusing to admit them is not the person I want to be. 

So I apologize to everyone for posting a ghost account tweet, I will better job of checking the source in the future.

No need to apologize, but you need to get some thicker skin.

There’s a lot of bullshit that gets thrown around, and you have to roll with it.