THE BROWNS BOARD

Watergate

MLD Woody

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Okay, and so what? Timothy McVeigh was in great physical shape. Is there a point? I'm just saying that Joe Biden in particular seems addled. 

WSS

The point was your earlier claim that Trump was in "pretty ok shape" because he checks three bare minimum boxes. This portion of the conversation has diverted to calling you out on that statement for being at worst incorrect and at best misleading. It's the thing you do where you're called out and then distort the conversation to the point the other party gives up on dealing with you and then you claim victory. I imagine that is the song and dance we're going through now. Tia saw it at least, so there's that. 

awe, they don't like it so they're spamming things about Joe Biden (which I don't think anyone has attempted to defend in this thread). 

You know the Trump supporters are worried when they just jump straight to insulting the opponent/liberals/Biden instead of even attempting to defend Trump.

I was really hoping to get a great explanation for the clearly worrisome way he drank that glass of water. Oh well...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

awe, they don't like it so they're spamming things about Joe Biden (which I don't think anyone has attempted to defend in this thread). 

You know the Trump supporters are worried when they just jump straight to insulting the opponent/liberals/Biden instead of even attempting to defend Trump.

I was really hoping to get a great explanation for the clearly worrisome way he drank that glass of water. Oh well...

You are going to have to wait for somebody on Fox News to give them some talking points. "Well you see, the deep state put some lubricate on the glass, but Trump is so good he was able to catch it with his other hand. The deep state also lubricated the right side of the ramp, they new he would walk on that side. But Trump has the best balance in the history of the world. No one has ever seen someone who can balance like him before. That's why he was able to run down the ramp without any problem."

He's could be 6'2. Obama is 6'1.

The spine compresses as you age. A younger Trump was probably 6'3.  Between the age of 30 and 70 a man can lose 1 inch of height.

Trump is still going by his height when he was young. We perhaps all do.  I am 5'11, at least I hope I still am. But I doubt it.

trump-obama-00.jpg

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You are going to have to wait for somebody on Fox News to give them some talking points. "Well you see, the deep state put some lubricate on the glass, but Trump is so good he was able to catch it with his other hand. The deep state also lubricated the right side of the ramp, they new he would walk on that side. But Trump has the best balance in the history of the world. No one has ever seen someone who can balance like him before. That's why he was able to run down the ramp without any problem."

Lol...you're an idiot.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

First of all no one here is a neurologist, secondly his hand was not trembling, thirdly he's been drinking water like this at least since 2017.

What else would you like to hear?  As if you've ever expressed your concerns over Bidens condition.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

He's not really that fat if his height and weight are accurately reported. And it seems like he plays enough golf that he must be in recently okay shape. at least he doesn't smoke cigarettes. 

WSS

No alcohol either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gorka said:

First of all no one here is a neurologist, secondly his hand was not trembling, thirdly he's been drinking water like this at least since 2017.

What else can we tell you?  As if you've ever expressed your concerns over Bidens condition.

They're grasping at straws..

Trump needs to debate Biden as many time as possible.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hey woodpecker just pointing out the fact that even though Trump is overweight he's not suffering from Alzheimer's. I don't want the Browns to start either one at cornerback. By the way you're the guy who honkss about seniors losing the right to vote. 

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey woodpecker just pointing out the fact that even though Trump is overweight he's not suffering from Alzheimer's. I don't want the Browns to start either one at cornerback. By the way you're the guy who honkss about seniors losing the right to vote. 

WSS

- hey, you admitted he was overweight. Good job. We're getting somewhere

- yeah, Biden is clearly losing it as well. Neither of them might make it through the 4 years

- I definitely haven't outside of responses to others here saying young people shouldn't vote, or something similar. But I do stand behind my weighted vote idea. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

- hey, you admitted he was overweight. Good job. We're getting somewhere

- yeah, Biden is clearly losing it as well. Neither of them might make it through the 4 years

- I definitely haven't outside of responses to others here saying young people shouldn't vote, or something similar. But I do stand behind my weighted vote idea. 

Spin it anyway you want. My suggestion would be just to admit it and explained that you were mostly just talking out your ass. But who knows.

Anyway I was born a Canton the home of William McKinley. So fuck you. 😏

WSS

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Axe said:

They're grasping at straws..

Trump needs to debate Biden as many time as possible.

OMG, just the thought of Trump mopping the floor with quid pro Joe on the debate stage.

I’m sure some media outlet would give Biden some crib notes.

23982768-9AF0-46BA-87AE-E19B3D04E292.jpeg

• Haha 2

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 6:02 PM, Westside Steve said:

Biden should pick Stacey Abrams. 

She might be the only one who can make him seem oh, I was going to say smart but I guess I should say not actually Retarded.

WSS

She would make Biden look smart and make Trump look thin.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He's 74 and overweight, but still better than senile Joe.😁

Biden is older and in better shape. You guy keep pretending Hillary is running again. You are great at making up your own reality so there is good chance you'll believe it. 😀 

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Biden is older and in better shape. You guy keep pretending Hillary is running again. You are great at making up your own reality so there is good chance you'll believe it. 😀 

You assholes in your reality believe blacks are oppressed and Trump colluded with the Russians....but don't let that stop you from making stuff  up. Not one person is pretending Hilliary is running again. The purpose there was to expose your hypocrisy.

So what do you think of Biden bribing the Ukrainians on video? Not a peep out of you punks.

And what about those rape allegations against Biden? Crickets there too.

The only time Biden can string together a coherent sentence is when he makes a racist comment.

Just as black lives matter only if it was taken by a white cop, as do all of the above matter only if the person in question is a Republican.

Take a break from this asshole, the more you post the more foolish you look.

rapis.jpg

• Upvote 2