THE BROWNS BOARD

300,000 apply to go to President Trump's first political rally !

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

KPop stans as a "foreign entity"? Hahahaha careful you don't pull a muscle with that reach.

Only a moron would think these fake sign-ups have anything to do with mail in voting, which, again, the president has done. 

What do you do for a living though? 

image.png.41263fd3898fb8ae4f3a08926ad98730.png

image.png.dad696a4c18fe1d00d2028813ee0dd93.png

image.thumb.png.88397b1b30849b70ef0469efb0d4e9f6.png

Second video.

13 hours ago, Gorka said:

You're talking to the wrong person, and it's you thats been doin all the cryin fgt. Point to where I bragged about crowd size. You won't because I had yet to make a post in this thread. Instead I took a wait and see approach. Now point to where I'm "crying" about "them" being mocked. 

My main point in this thread was to show you deranged fuckers that you need to get your facts straight. Trump did not inflate the attendance numbers. That was the info he was given. That is a fact..

"Trump did not inflate the attendance numbers."

"The event is Oklahoma is unbelievable, the crowds are unbelievable. They haven't seen anything like it. " - Cheetos Jesus about to fly to event.

Don't get mad bro. Not your fault Trump is a moron.

32 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.41263fd3898fb8ae4f3a08926ad98730.png

image.png.dad696a4c18fe1d00d2028813ee0dd93.png

image.thumb.png.88397b1b30849b70ef0469efb0d4e9f6.png

Second video.

My God... Where to start

- yes, I know what K Pop is. I've been to Korea. There are a shit ton of American K-pop fans. Describing it as a "foreign entity" is just idiotic. So right up your alley. 

- Alright, so they aren't blaming the low turnout on the fake registrations. Ok? That was more just Trump pimping a number that was fake. Instead he's blaming Protestors. But I thought our big bad "law and order" president had them under control? How could they have caused such a lower than expected turnout? 

- It's obvious what they're doing with the "mail in voting is fraud" thing (again, something Trump has done, but the Trump boys like to ignore). Outside of the fact that suppressing voter turnout is good for Republicans, Trump is lining up his excuse in November. In case he loses the first thing out of his mouth will be mail in voter fraud.

How so many of you fell so hard for this guy is beyond me. It's pretty pathetic. And still nothing on what you do for a living. No idea why that's something you don't want to share. Oh well. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My God... Where to start

- yes, I know what K Pop is. I've been to Korea. There are a shit ton of American K-pop fans. Describing it as a "foreign entity" is just idiotic. So right up your alley. 

- Alright, so they aren't blaming the low turnout on the fake registrations. Ok? That was more just Trump pimping a number that was fake. Instead he's blaming Protestors. But I thought our big bad "law and order" president had them under control? How could they have caused such a lower than expected turnout? 

- It's obvious what they're doing with the "mail in voting is fraud" thing (again, something Trump has done, but the Trump boys like to ignore). Outside of the fact that suppressing voter turnout is good for Republicans, Trump is lining up his excuse in November. In case he loses the first thing out of his mouth will be mail in voter fraud.

How so many of you fell so hard for this guy is beyond me. It's pretty pathetic. And still nothing on what you do for a living. No idea why that's something you don't want to share. Oh well. 

It's pretty pathetic you're so proud of idiots manipulating ticket requests just to brag about the turn out when there are so many more important issues that need to be addressed.

98599510_3272067289491047_49583945733373952_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

It's pretty pathetic you're so proud of idiots manipulating ticket requests just to brag about the turn out when there are so many more important issues that need to be addressed.

Yes, there are much more important things than the amount of people registered for a Trump rally... and yet Trump and posters here, including you, seemed to have no problem bragging about it. 

Again, that's why this is hilarious. Because it was talked up so much.

But I'm just about done here. You all have your head's so far in the sand you'd never admit anything remotely negative about Trump. And yes, that is pathetic. 

Just spam the board with my right wing propaganda to feel better. I know it's your thing. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, there are much more important things than the amount of people registered for a Trump rally... and yet Trump and posters here, including you, seemed to have no problem bragging about it. 

Again, that's why this is hilarious. Because it was talked up so much.

But I'm just about done here. You all have your head's so far in the sand you'd never admit anything remotely negative about Trump. And yes, that is pathetic. 

Just spam the board with my right wing propaganda to feel better. I know it's your thing. 

Woman suspected of burning Atlanta Wendy's may have been Rayshard Brooks' girlfriend

New York City man wanted after woman, 73, punched in face on subway platform, police say

Biden campaign adviser weighs in on why former VP hasn't held news conference in nearly three months

Aww, look at you try and deflect like a good little boy. Trump would be very proud of you!

I think the point has been made. Con man, carnival Barker Trump, and his little minions on here, bragged about how big this rally would be, and it fell well short. So Trump started deflecting and blaming other people (which is what he does, just like a good leader, huh?) and his little groupies followed suit. Even conspiracy theory man joined in. Everyone was out to defend Trump, the man with the world's most fragile ego 

This response from myself and others, Trump did it to himself. You can't stop licking his boots for one minute to see that. 

It's clear none of you plan on addressing this and will just deflect from here on out. I'll just leave it here. 

If this is this is a sneak peak at the reactions if he loses in November then oh man. I better have popcorn ready for that. 

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Aww, look at you try and deflect like a good little boy. Trump would be very proud of you!

I think the point has been made. Con man, carnival Barker Trump, and his little minions on here, bragged about how big this rally would be, and it fell well short. So Trump started deflecting and blaming other people (which is what he does, just like a good leader, huh?) and his little groupies followed suit. Even conspiracy theory man joined in. Everyone was out to defend Trump, the man with the world's most fragile ego 

This response from myself and others, Trump did it to himself. You can't stop licking his boots for one minute to see that. 

It's clear none of you plan on addressing this and will just deflect from here on out. I'll just leave it here. 

If this is this is a sneak peak at the reactions if he loses in November then oh man. I better have popcorn ready for that. 

So what is it you are outraged about? He miscalculated the numbers?

WSS

41 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Seattle police response to CHOP fatal shooting seen on bodycam footage

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Sorry, I've never been outraged. I've stated multiple times I find this hilarious. If you're going to try and engage me in a back and forth by opening up with the accusation I'm "outraged" then I won't waste my time. Not doing the typical Steve dance. Claim your victory lap if you'd like. 

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sorry, I've never been outraged. I've stated multiple times I find this hilarious. If you're going to try and engage me in a back and forth by opening up with the accusation I'm "outraged" then I won't waste my time. Not doing the typical Steve dance. Claim your victory lap if you'd like. 

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hey you're the one bitching. I just didn't know  exactly what you were pissed off about. WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Miscalculated? Please Steve- it started at 300,000 signups, and the numbers went WAY up from there. You'd a thunk 25% of the entire state of Oklahoma was going to show up. Call it an outright lie (probable from the known liar in chief) or at the very least an incredible exaggeration. I believe the final number was a million am I right? Let's even toss in 50% bogus signups. So we have 500k. Around 6,000 actually showed up. My math says 1%- you honestly expect me to believe that phony number? Gorka was whining when I mentioned he pulled the same stunt seriously  inflating the # of folks who showed up for his coronation as President.  :)  

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Ditto. I'm hardly outraged. It's just so sad.... 

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

BA0CB7AC-1ECD-454F-978D-E82B3749C6F1.png

Actually they do- covid- here we come!!!!!   No social distancing, almost no masks....  Be interesting to see in a couple of weeks if there's a big spike in infections from these Trump maroons.... 

Your point being DT has around 1% black support?  

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

Miscalculated? Please Steve- it started at 300,000 signups, and the numbers went WAY up from there. You'd a thunk 25% of the entire state of Oklahoma was going to show up. Call it an outright lie (probable from the known liar in chief) or at the very least an incredible exaggeration. I believe the final number was a million am I right? Let's even toss in 50% bogus signups. So we have 500k. Around 6,000 actually showed up. My math says 1%- you honestly expect me to believe that phony number? Gorka was whining when I mentioned he pulled the same stunt seriously  inflating the # of folks who showed up for his coronation as President.  :)  

Ditto. I'm hardly outraged. It's just so sad.... 

Sad? Hey I think you're pulling my leg. Whether enthusiasm is waning or people her hiding in there little holes from the coronavirus like Rats from a tomcat it's good news for Joe Biden and the rioters and looters. 

WSS

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

"Trump did not inflate the attendance numbers."

"The the event is Oklahoma is unbelievable, the crowds are unbelievable. They haven't seen anything like it. " - Cheetos Jesus about to fly to event.

Don't get mad bro. Not your fault Trump is a moron.

And it's not your fault you're a moron so what can I say.

8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Bottom line, Trump and his campaign over sold on his campaign rally, and failed to deliver spectacularly. Instead of lying about it, they should just admit they fucked up on that one, apologize to his supporters, and move on.

To whom should he apologize? And for what exactly, a form of puffery?

I'm pretty certain those disappointed in the crowd turnout aren't demanding an apology. Snowflake liberals these people are not, so that only leaves you guys, and you guys don't matter.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Disclaimer.

This was on Facebook no idea of the source so I'm assuming that there's a good chance this is from some other time or some other event.

On the other hand do I trust the TDS media?

WSS

That or it's photoshopped Steve. No doubt Trump can rally  his MAGA minions in other times. But I tend to believe the actual head count Saturday was 6,200 in a 19,000 seat venue.  

Lesson? Don't  bluster about a million signups, and then only have a small fraction actually show up. His hated liberal media is justifiably making hay over it. I doubt Trump will take the hint. 

19 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

BA0CB7AC-1ECD-454F-978D-E82B3749C6F1.png

Whatever the media says about black Trump supporters it's "shocking". It's about trying to theorize as to why.

There is no reason for it to be shocking. Name one.

Shocking that a black wants off the democrat plantation?

Shocking that not all blacks are in line with know- it- all white elitists like them?