THE BROWNS BOARD

Ruth Bader Ginsburg agrees with Trump

Vambo

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Calls Kaepernick’s Anthem Protest ‘Really Dumb’

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/10/10/ruth-bader-ginsburg-calls-kaepernicks-anthem-protest-really-dumb-and-disrespectful/

“I think it’s dumb and disrespectful,” she said. “I’d have the same answer if you asked me about flag burning. I think it’s a terrible thing to do, but I wouldn’t lock a person up for doing it.”

Well, GREAT for Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

I'm always reminded of stuff the anti-war people did, that alienated who they allegedly wanted to

influence.

The middle class, most of America.

They demanded their free speech, but during a protest, they let it be known that if you carried a camera with you, they would assume you were the enemy of the cause and you would get the hell beaten out of you. etc etc etc.

I know bad cops roughing up/shooting blacks because they were black, is a giant problem. I know the war was a giant problem.

But actions that alienate those who the parties pretend to want to get on board... simply falls under"ulterior motives" category of behavior.

I don't believe klaaperdick wanted to inspire anyone as to his cause, and I think the disrespecting our Anthem and Flag is exactly what it is, and exactly what is counter-productive to their alleged cause.