THE BROWNS BOARD

Rome archbishop urges Trump to fight ‘deep state’ amid criticism over protests, coronavirus

Vambo

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

Okay.....  Let me give you a little enlightenment about the Catholic Church in general, and Vigano in particular.   

1) The Church isn't some monolithic block of belief- as in politics- there's conservative and progressive elements in it. The retired Pope Benedict XVI may be a brilliant theologian, but he's also uber conservative- too conservative for a lot of Catholics tastes- and Vigano is his #1 disciple. You want a Spanish Inquisition Church? Carlo is just your man to get you there....  

2) Vigano essentially got kicked out of Rome and exiled to the United States for generally being too big of a pain in the ass. Thought Benedict was going to promote him to Cardinal, but then Benedict retired, too bad, so sad. He's the same Bishop that wanted Pope Francis to retire (Francis is generally loved by American progressive Catholics) because he thought he was being too soft on the LBGT community.   

3) So that's where Vigano is coming from. Trump is nominally pro life, anti abortion (though my personal opinion is he's an incredible Bible waving phony about it) so smoochie, smoochie Mr. Trump.  When this came up in another thread-  I pointed out Trump has been divorced twice, and his adulterous affair was the reason for divorce #1 (a big Catholic no-no) but by all means, sweep those and other little factoids under the rug while you're praising his politics. 

Vigano can say what he wants- but it's a minority opinion- and he just may get called out for it. MHO

4) So just to be fair and balanced- here's what the Catholic Archbishop of DC had to say...  Rev. Wilton D. Gregory, Archbishop of Washington issued a scathing condemnation of President Trump's visit to the Saint John Paul II National Shrine Tuesday with first lady Melania Trump. 

“I find it baffling and reprehensible that any Catholic facility would allow itself to be so egregiously misused and manipulated in a fashion that violates our religious principles, which call us to defend the rights of all people even those with whom we might disagree,” Gregory said in a statement. The shrine is operated independently by the Knights of Columbus, a Catholic community organization.

“Saint Pope John Paul II was an ardent defender of the rights and dignity of human beings. His legacy bears vivid witness to that truth. He certainly would not condone the use of tear gas and other deterrents to silence, scatter or intimidate them for a photo opportunity in front of a place of worship and peace,” Gregory continued.

Gregory’s statement came after the president took photos in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church on Monday after peaceful protesters had been cleared out from nearby Lafayette Park by force."

And BTW-   

Reverend Mariann Edgar Budde, who oversees the church and the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, D.C., criticized Mr. Trump’s photo opportunity at St. John’s Church without even stopping to pray. She told “CBS This Morning” on Tuesday that she wasn’t informed in advance the president would visit, and called Mr. Trump’s photo-op a “symbolic misuse of the most sacred texts of our tradition.”

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

And BTW-   

Reverend Mariann Edgar Budde, who oversees the church and the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, D.C., criticized Mr. Trump’s photo opportunity at St. John’s Church without even stopping to pray.

Pray? Trump does not speak foreign languages. Now had you used the word "prey", that he understands.🤴 Besides, to pray you have to bend your knees.🙏

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

When this came up in another thread-  I pointed out Trump has been divorced twice, and his adulterous affair was the reason for divorce #1 (a big Catholic no-no) but by all means, sweep those and other little factoids under the rug while you're praising his politics. 

we are all sinners - Jesus died for us on the Cross.

All sins are gone when one sincerely comes to Christ.

I wish OBF hadn't gotten fed up with the anti-Christian hostility on this forum. He never deserved that,

not even from one of Hoorta's little friends.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

we are all sinners - Jesus died for us on the Cross.

All sins are gone when one sincerely comes to Christ.

I wish OBF hadn't gotten fed up with the anti-Christian hostility on this forum. He never deserved that,

not even from one of Hoorta's little friends.

Some get fed up with the excuse making for Trump around here too .....  Guess religion has nothing to do with the MAGAs- as long as my bank account looks good....  

Damn Cal- I just gave you the Catholic perspective- and you still can't believe Trump's "religion" is phony?  Need more proof?  When you come down to it, from the Catholic POV there's only one unforgivable sin- thinking you don't need forgiveness...  The bold- sorry, not enough. Trump? I'm waiting....   

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-on-god-i-dont-like-to-have-to-ask-for-forgiveness-2016-1

And now I wax religious on you - and you still can't admit Trump comes up way short in the morality department- and makes zero excuses in that regard?  Believe me, I can go toe to toe with any phony religious excuses.... Maybe you ought to read James Epistle- you need more than belief- you need works. Not calling everyone you don't like a dodo falls far short.   OBF left because he got called out- how can you claim to be religious, yet support an amoral sleaze bag? Think about it Cal... It's why I can't support him either....  

3 hours ago, Axe said:

a7008b09250728ba3a8dbe120bfd12f8.png

Right hoorta?

Hey HOORTA !

I gave up on going to church, because here and there, were people who used favorite Bible verses to manipulate other people.

NO. YOU DO NOT NEED WORKS TO BE SAVED.

There was NOTHING to "call out" OBF for. Now you have stepped in it.

The anti-Christian hostility was around here for years before you were asked to come over

and support your little friends.

Check this out -

" Acts 15:10-11 - "Through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved," not through works. Grace is not works; works is not grace, as explained in Rom. 11:6 (see #90, #1, #53) 85. 2 Cor. 5:21 - "Christ was made sin for us...that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." "

gosh darn. It isn't from James.

But WAIT, Hoorta!

There's MORE !!!!

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Salvation-Not-By-Works

Most Relevant Verses

Ephesians 2:8-9

For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Galatians 2:21

I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.”

Romans 8:3

For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh,

Romans 9:16

So then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy.

Romans 11:6

But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace.

Galatians 5:2

Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you.

Galatians 5:4

You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Acts 13:39

and through Him everyone who believes is freed from all things, from which you could not be freed through the Law of Moses.

Romans 3:20-30

because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin. But now apart from the Law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;read more.

Romans 4:1-7

What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, has found? For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”read more.

Romans 9:31-32

but Israel, pursuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at that law. Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as though it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone,

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

Galatians 2:16

nevertheless knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Law but through faith in Christ Jesus, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the Law; since by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified.

Galatians 3:10-12

For as many as are of the works of the Law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not abide by all things written in the book of the law, to perform them.” Now that no one is justified by the Law before God is evident; for, “The righteous man shall live by faith.” However, the Law is not of faith; on the contrary, “He who practices them shall live by them.”

Galatians 3:21

Is the Law then contrary to the promises of God? May it never be! For if a law had been given which was able to impart life, then righteousness would indeed have been based on law.

Galatians 4:9-11

But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how is it that you turn back again to the weak and worthless elemental things, to which you desire to be enslaved all over again? You observe days and months and seasons and years. I fear for you, that perhaps I have labored over you in vain.

Galatians 5:6

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love.

Galatians 6:15

For neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.

Philippians 3:3-9

for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh, although I myself might have confidence even in the flesh. If anyone else has a mind to put confidence in the flesh, I far more: circumcised the eighth day, of the nation of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the Law, a Pharisee;read more.

Colossians 2:20-23

If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as, “Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!” (which all refer to things destined to perish with use)—in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men?read more.

2 Timothy 1:9

who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was granted us in Christ Jesus from all eternity,

Titus 3:4-5

But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit,

Hebrews 4:3-10

For we who have believed enter that rest, just as He has said,
As I swore in My wrath,
They shall not enter My rest,”
although His works were finished from the foundation of the world. For He has said somewhere concerning the seventh day: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”; and again in this passage, “They shall not enter My rest.”read more.

Hebrews 6:1-2

Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, of instruction about washings and laying on of hands, and the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment.

James 2:10-11

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all. For He who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not commit murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery, but do commit murder, you have become a transgressor of the law.

Romans 3:20

because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin.

Luke 18:9-14

And He also told this parable to some people who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and viewed others with contempt: “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.read more.

Matthew 5:20

“For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Psalm 49:7-8

No man can by any means redeem his brother
Or give to God a ransom for him—
For the redemption of his soul is costly,
And he should cease trying forever—

Psalm 127:1-2

A Song of Ascents, of Solomon.
Unless the Lord builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the Lord guards the city,
The watchman keeps awake in vain.
It is vain for you to rise up early,
To retire late,
To eat the bread of painful labors;
For He gives to His beloved even in his sleep.

Isaiah 64:6

For all of us have become like one who is unclean,
And all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment;
And all of us wither like a leaf,
And our iniquities, like the wind, take us away.

Ezekiel 7:19

They will fling their silver into the streets and their gold will become an abhorrent thing; their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their appetite nor can they fill their stomachs, for their iniquity has become an occasion of stumbling.

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

And now I wax religious on you - and you still can't admit Trump comes up way short in the morality department- and makes zero excuses in that regard?  Believe me, I can go toe to toe with any phony religious excuses.... Maybe you ought to read James Epistle- you need more than belief- you need works. Not calling everyone you don't like a dodo falls far short.   OBF left because he got called out- how can you claim to be religious, yet support an amoral sleaze bag? Think about it Cal... It's why I can't support him either....  

Therefore, I TRUMP your one reference to James Epistle, your toe seems to have stepped into a pile of stinky poo. I have never called anyone, ever, a "dodo". go back and look forever.

Here is my other point to you - none of us ever said Pres Trump was perfect, and I don't deny he was not the best person around before. But he got himself right, because he has been a GREAT LEADER of AMERICA, and has been doing GREAT THINGS for America, and has been making GREAT DECISIONS for America.

Now, get off your nasty high horse and explain how you see your biden and obaMao commie moral.

Which is silly, you can't. You support obaMao and biden, maybe you should THINK before you vent.

haha. I know independents, and you, sir, are NO independent. lol

"works..."

Big gotcha on Hoorta.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Therefore, I TRUMP your one reference to James Epistle, your toe seems to have stepped into a pile of stinky poo. I have never called anyone, ever, a "dodo". go back and look forever.

Here is my other point to you - none of us ever said Pres Trump was perfect, and I don't deny he was not the best person around before. But he got himself right, because he has been a GREAT LEADER of AMERICA, and has been doing A FEW GREAT THINGS for America, and has been making GREAT MANY BAD DECISIONS for America.

Now, get off your nasty high horse and explain how you see your biden and obaMao commie moral.

Which is silly, you can't. You support obaMao and biden, maybe you should THINK before you vent.

haha. I know independents, and you, sir, are NO independent. lol

"works..."

Big gotcha on Hoorta.

FIFY I think the above is incoherent Trump worship....  And wrong on so many points.  

So all you have are more excuses for philandering Trump, and Obama and Biden are worse- Obama Derangement Syndrome Cal....  

14 What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good[a] is that? 17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith and I have works.” Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder! 20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless? 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Hoorta has it real, real bad.

a lot of Catholics are for Trump.  A lot.

If you're not Catholic, then how would you know?   

FYI- there's a name for it.. "One issue politics".  Trump may get votes because he's theoretically anti- abortion. And folks will turn a blind eye to everything else. I'll even bet I know at least one Priest who will vote for him .....  

Keep denying it but the fact remains a lot of people voted for and will be voting again for Trump.

Trump is not a politician, he’s made that clear with his abrasive manner.

A lot of Catholics including myself are for Trump, pro life, law and order the list goes on.

1 minute ago, hammertime said:

Keep denying it but the fact remains a lot of people voted for and will be voting again for Trump.

Trump is not a politician, he’s made that clear with his abrasive manner.

A lot of Catholics including myself are for Trump, pro life, law and order the list goes on.

And my POV is a lot of folks who voted for Trump 4 years ago aren't voting for him this time around.... 

It is a tough decision, with the Democrats being all in on women's rights....  BUT Cal wants to overlook this? Said better than I ever could....   

https://www.ncronline.org/news/opinion/catholic-case-joe-biden

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

And my POV is a lot of folks who voted for Trump 4 years ago aren't voting for him this time around.... 

It is a tough decision, with the Democrats being all in on women's rights....  BUT Cal wants to overlook this? Said better than I ever could....   

What voters he’ll lose I believe he’ll double in return of folks who are whats the term? Woke.

Do you believe that there will be ballot stuffing and cheating on the democratic side?

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

And to think that article was written in February. How much more evidence would they have against Trump now?

I also get a kick out of supposed "Christians" placing Trump up on a mantel. Are they really that stupid that they're being conned by him or do they just prefer the blissful ignorance that is engrained in their beliefs? At best some might say he's the lesser of two evils because he's pretended he's pro life to get votes or because he holds up a Bible for a photo op. How many other aspects of the man's life go against Christian values? Look through his Twitter and tell me that's a "Christian" you want to hold up high. It's a joke. 

Trump just knew he only needed to cater to the lowest denominator on the right to get their vote. Same thing most Dems do? Yeah, pretty much. But the complete blind following of Trump was astounding. Take a group of angry white Christian's, tell them everyone else is causing their problems, hold up a Bible you've never read, and watch the votes pour in. It's amazing. 

If anyone here actually thinks Trump is anything close to a good Christian you may be, how they say, all wet in Egypt. 

I hope we have politicians move back to the more silent middle than continue to cater to the extremes. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

well, we'll see in November. But your professor is a hard core liberal.

I mean, look at the other articles in the series:

democrat. whatever. lol.

you have one Catholic. I have an entire org.

Catholics For Trump!

https://catholics.donaldjtrump.com

Catholics For Trump. Catholics for Trump will energize and activate the Catholic community in re-electing President Donald J. Trump by sharing the many successes of the Trump administration. Re-electing President Trump will ensure continued victories in pro-life issues, judicial appointments, and religious freedom.

Newly launched ‘Catholics for Trump’ initiative sets ...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/catholics-for...

Apr 05, 2020 · Promoting Trump’s anti-abortion record to Catholics but ignoring the president’s proposed cuts to immigration and aid for the poor “isn’t how traditional Catholic teaching asks us to think ...

Catholics for President Trump - Home | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CatholicsForTrump

Catholics for President Trump. 10 hrs ·. The White House. On June 6, 1944, our Greatest Generation bravely stormed the beaches of Normandy. "Those who fought here won a future for our nation. They won the survival of our civilization. And they showed us the way to love, cherish, and defend our way of life for many centuries to come."

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Newly launched ‘Catholics for Trump’ initiative sets ...

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/catholics-for...

Apr 05, 2020 · Promoting Trump’s anti-abortion record to Catholics but ignoring the president’s proposed cuts to immigration and aid for the poor “isn’t how traditional Catholic teaching asks us to think ...

Catholics for President Trump - Home | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/CatholicsForTrump

Catholics for President Trump. 10 hrs ·. The White House. On June 6, 1944, our Greatest Generation bravely stormed the beaches of Normandy. "Those who fought here won a future for our nation. They won the survival of our civilization. And they showed us the way to love, cherish, and defend our way of life for many centuries to come."

As I said Cal one issue politics..I have a better one for you.  Father Frank is a zealot. I finally gave up on him after he sent me 24 requests for money in one year- I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of who and how often has their hand out.  (That spreadsheet now has 150 lines on it. When I croak whoever buys the house next will be getting a lot of junk mail.) Not only that, he sold my address to every anti-abortion group in the country.  BTW, the RNC was as frequent in their begging, until I cut them off because of Trump.  

https://www.priestsforlife.org/

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

What voters he’ll lose I believe he’ll double in return of folks who are whats the term? Woke.

Do you believe that there will be ballot stuffing and cheating on the democratic side?

That's what Trump wants you (and everyone else) to believe.   Um, no- but some MAGAs have their heads in the sand...  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/09/the-trump-supporters-who-regret-their-vote

From the article- they're talking about me... "One voter, who requested anonymity due to threats, wrote in a message: “Considering how far right the Trumpublican party has moved, I’m now considered left.” Can I have an AMEN!!! There?  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/poll-trump-loses-ground-key-2016-voters-n1226971

If you look at those numbers- if the election was next week, Trump would get kicked out in a landslide.....  LOL, but DT has his "Fake poll" that somehow says he's winning.  :D  

I pointed out previously, college educated voters in Virginia gave 10% of the primary Republican vote to a nobody who had quit running months ago. Do you seriously think they're going to hold their nose and vote for Trump in November? I doubt it like hell.  He's even losing support in his MAGA base apparently...  

fs_data_download_2_b_2020_06_07_4_e52205336c464bc4d700877cc6d1ad36.fit-760w.png

Trump - love him or hate him, 

the alternative is 100% worse 

in fact - this spring and summers run-up to the election this fall

has the preview of the communism the left is displaying....  shut-in orders - dem Governors with emergency powers  - 

unchecked civil violence and destruction,  PROVEN  criminal use of political power to unseat an elected official

Take your pick - choose wisely 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

As I said Cal one issue politics..I have a better one for you.  Father Frank is a zealot. I finally gave up on him after he sent me 24 requests for money in one year- I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of who and how often has their hand out.  (That spreadsheet now has 150 lines on it. When I croak whoever buys the house next will be getting a lot of junk mail.) Not only that, he sold my address to every anti-abortion group in the country.  BTW, the RNC was as frequent in their begging, until I cut them off because of Trump.  

https://www.priestsforlife.org/

Egad. That's terrible. Impressive that you made a spreadsheet, though. I ...well, everybody? have that problem with spam....

but have always zealously protected our address/phone, etc because I used to get phone calls from recruiters all over the country, literally. From my resume' - which I posted online to one recruiter - it got crazy. We would never relocate. So, between politics and the NRA, the phone calls were annoying. Worse, before my Wife retired from teaching, the scumbucket dems had her info and we got calls, more calls, mail, etc etc etc constantly from the dems. and dem unions. and dem orgs. Like I've mentioned before- my Wife was even sassed by their union rep because she wouldn't say who she was voting for, which had better be democrat, until her friends/co-workers told her to apologize quickly and back off, and STFU before I found out ..I really would have arranged a meeting with the superintendent. Everything was fine by the time she got home and told me and laughed. lol

I love the NRA, but the phone calls asking for money, upgrading my membership, out in the garden, fishing, on vacation, visiting friends. I kept telling them to go away and never call me again, it finally worked...

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

That's what Trump wants you (and everyone else) to believe.   Um, no- but some MAGAs have their heads in the sand...  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/09/the-trump-supporters-who-regret-their-vote

From the article- they're talking about me... "One voter, who requested anonymity due to threats, wrote in a message: “Considering how far right the Trumpublican party has moved, I’m now considered left.” Can I have an AMEN!!! There?  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/poll-trump-loses-ground-key-2016-voters-n1226971

If you look at those numbers- if the election was next week, Trump would get kicked out in a landslide.....  LOL, but DT has his "Fake poll" that somehow says he's winning.  :D  

I pointed out previously, college educated voters in Virginia gave 10% of the primary Republican vote to a nobody who had quit running months ago. Do you seriously think they're going to hold their nose and vote for Trump in November? I doubt it like hell.  He's even losing support in his MAGA base apparently...  

fs_data_download_2_b_2020_06_07_4_e52205336c464bc4d700877cc6d1ad36.fit-760w.png

Book learning ain't ever done nothin for nobody

4 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

Trump - love him or hate him, 

the alternative is 100% worse 

in fact - this spring and summers run-up to the election this fall

has the preview of the communism the left is displaying....  shut-in orders - dem Governors with emergency powers  - 

unchecked civil violence and destruction,  PROVEN  criminal use of political power to unseat an elected official

Take your pick - choose wisely 

Hoorta said:

"From the article- they're talking about me... "One voter, who requested anonymity due to threats, wrote in a message: “Considering how far right the Trumpublican party has moved, I’m now considered left.” Can I have an AMEN!!! There?   "

It doesn't matter. and I don't believe voters who talk like that, btw. Probably wanted to be anonymous because he was an activist liberal democrat.... it's what they do.

So, what IS it that you think Pres Trump's policies for America are so terrible? I agree with every single one of them.

Not the tweets, some of his statements, nope.

Did Pres Trump put a corrupt IRS chief in charge of targeting liberal political and religious groups? NOPE

Did Pres Trump put corrupt asswhole chiefs in charge of our FBI and Intel to target innocent American citizens, and undermine who we elected as president? NOPE

Did Pres Trump and co. sell 25% of our uranium to russia? NOPE

Did PRes Trump do the illegal gun running in Mexico, to frame American gun shops and owners for the drug cartel violence? NOPE

Did Pres Trump let our diplomat anywhere and staff get murdered, and lie about it, while doing NOTHING when they could have? NOPE NOPE NOPE.

I could go on and on, Hoorta. I know Pres Trump is far from perfect, but what he is doing for AMERICA is a lot of GREAT THINGS.

You go ahead and explain why you think biden is the better choice for pres. those are your two choices.

the biden/whoever grass is NOT GREENER on the other side of the fence, Hoorta.

It's a giant pile of corruption and cowpie. Choose wisely.

Nothing accomplished on healt care.  Nothing done about infrastructure.  Two of his main points and nothing has been accomplished.  If he does by some miracle get reelected, nothing will be accomplished again.  It will be 4 more years of infighting, firings, crazy tweets and investigations.

26 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Nothing accomplished on healt care.  Nothing done about infrastructure.  Two of his main points and nothing has been accomplished.  If he does by some miracle get reelected, nothing will be accomplished again.  It will be 4 more years of infighting, firings, crazy tweets and investigations.

hostile corrupt dems control the purse strings, the infighting was by the dems who were po'd they lost the election.

give the house back to the reps, stop all the hate garbage, and I think the reps will finally have the backbone to solve some problems.

the dems are stopping everything in the House. plain and simple.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

hostile corrupt dems control the purse strings, the infighting was by the dems who were po'd they lost the election.

give the house back to the reps, stop all the hate garbage, and I think the reps will finally have the backbone to solve some problems.

the dems are stopping everything in the House. plain and simple.

You go ahead and explain why you think biden is the better choice for pres. those are your two choices.

You still don't get it Cal. Why Biden? Because Joe doesn't act like a hate filled asshole.  And I just might vote "none of the above"..... 

It would serve no purpose for me to itemize what I don't like about Trump's "accomplishments"- because if I did, you wouldn't agree with it anyway, and I'd just get 100% more point by point Trump defense BS, so I'm not going to waste my time.  

Give the House back to Republicans?  Not happening, they may well even lose control of the Senate. Hate Garbage? That's all Trump does to anyone who doesn't agree with him, and fires them if he can on top of that. Do you disagree? Want me to dig up a few of his denigrating tweets directed at Nancy? And you wonder why nothing gets done? Har, Trump made sure everyone knew that $2 trillion corona stimulus was due to his largess. I even got a signed letter telling me how wonderful he is, and it was all his idea.  

Regarding backbone- his Republican sheep senators had "no comment" when asked about his Bible waving photo op. Swamp? Well now it's sycophant city Cal. Sorry if you don't see it.  

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Nothing accomplished on health care.  Nothing done about infrastructure.  Two of his main points and nothing has been accomplished.  If he does by some miracle get reelected, nothing will be accomplished again.  It will be 4 more years of infighting, firings, crazy tweets and investigations.

I thought we were going to see the ability to get our drugs from Canada? Where did that go?  Tara, Teva, Sun pharmaceutical manufacturers- all outside of the USA. But Big Pharma would have you believe that stuff made and coming from other countries isn't safe. Bull Shit!!!!!