THE BROWNS BOARD

Police Violence

MLD Woody

who is this serving?   to me- it looks like a messy thankless  job of law enforcement  

but again CONGRATS impressive list - a bit ONE sided being it's from the viewpoint of the looters/rioters / Antifa / BLM     

first the title - "George Floyd protests"   

how about this instead - " chaotic senseless destruction events"

AND NOT using the viewpoint  (interviews/video)  from law enforcement?    so typical  when the goal is to paint that ONE sided picture 

never in my life have we seen an attempt to glorify and legitimize the loss of community businesses and call it legitimate protesting

and draw a total denial of fault in the loss of the innocent lives NOT named George Floyd. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

BJ spends too much time hiding under the bed trading gum jobs with Tex and Hardickfan

It's simple, do what you are told when encountering police and you will be fine..

being deliberately hateful and ignorant, and emotionally knee jerking is a subculture, as in, a CULT. No membership dues, but with the promise of attention, money to appear on salone or cnn or msnbc, and maybe even free stuff.

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

being deliberately hateful and ignorant, and emotionally knee jerking is a subculture, as in, a CULT. No membership dues, but with the promise of attention, money to appear on salone or cnn or msnbc, and maybe even free stuff.

Cults believe in magic donkeys

I posted videos of police violence

Y'all defend whatever you like. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-ilhan-omar-defund-minneapolis-police-theyre-cancer-we-dont-want-your-damn-reforms?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Democrat Ilhan Omar: Defund Minneapolis Police, They’re ‘Cancer,’ ‘We Don’t Want Your Damn Reforms’

Ilhan-Omar-scaled.jpg?auto=format&fit=cr

Just now, FairHooker11 said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrat-ilhan-omar-defund-minneapolis-police-theyre-cancer-we-dont-want-your-damn-reforms?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwbrand

Democrat Ilhan Omar: Defund Minneapolis Police, They’re ‘Cancer,’ ‘We Don’t Want Your Damn Reforms’

Ilhan-Omar-scaled.jpg?auto=format&fit=cr

Egad. But sharia law enforcement hit squads would be just dandy.

we could call them TDS police.

Post whatever you want. Only a complete and pathetic loser would delete and then repost a thread because people posted things in it they didn't like. I can't imagine anyone on here doing that repeatedly....

But having some many of you MAGA goonies jump at this thread to just spam it with your usual anti-liberal everything speaks volumes. Thanks.

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

If you think every instance of this police violence is completely justified then you live in a twisted fantasy land. But then again this board has shown us that most of you do already

Justified? Hard to say could be. If you think this kind of shit isn't going to happen when the police are outnumbered 10 20 30 40 or 50 to 1 by violent Thugs and if you're able to count, which you are always bragging about, youd be able to figure out how many police officers are murdered in the line of duty by the fucking animals. So

WSSis it too bad the police can't wipe everybody's butt and hold everybody's hand? Maybe but that's why it happens. And if you blame the cops you're the one that's twisted. But we know that.

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Justified? Hard to say could be. If you think this kind of shit isn't going to happen when the police are outnumbered 10 20 30 40 or 50 to 1 by violent Thugs 

You honestly think this is the case in every one of those situations? Christ. Get your head out of the sand. You think every one of these actions is in self defense because they're outnumbered 50 to 1? Where in the hell are you getting your news?

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You honestly think this is the case in every one of those situations? Christ. Get your head out of the sand. You think every one of these actions is in self defense because they're outnumbered 50 to 1? Where in the hell are you getting your news?

You're the only one that uses imperatives like every one.

Just saying that that kind of stuff is going to happen. Police officers are human beings and they know that fellow officers are being ambushed and murdered all over the fucking country by these animals. Many many times more often than unarmed Negroes are getting killed. I know that small number most if not all her criminals. And in the 10 cases The Washington Post listed 9 out of those the police officer was justified.

WSS

The Police Killing You Probably Didn’t Hear About This ...

https://www.motherjones.com/crime-justice/2020/05/...

May 29, 2020 · “Tony was a queer Black American who was gunned down by law enforcement,” says Gina Duncan, director of Transgender Equality for Equality Florida, a …

David Dorn: Retired St. Louis Police captain was killed ...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/david-dorn-st...

Jun 03, 2020 · A retired police captain fatally shot during looting in St. Louis was passionate about helping young people and would have forgiven those behind …

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

LOL.

Many, many, many years ago, we went fishing. Driving through a small town, a bit before dark, we got pulled over. Now, I never got pulled over for nothin - so, I was driving, and thought I'd get out of our pickup truck to see what was wrong. I look in the back of the truck, but the gear and stuff was fine, tied down, and the back tailgate was up, no problem. And then, I turned to the police car, and the two policemen were yelling at me to get back into my truck.

Except, there was a very loud few motorcycles going by and I couldn't tell what they were saying, until the motorcycles passed by. THEN, I sheepishly got myself the hell back into our truck. Turns out, we forgot to get new licenses for the truck, and it was over six months.

I thought it was in my Wife's name, but it was in my name, different birthdays...

All turned out well,  The police were very polite afterwards, and didn't kick my ass.

They had to confiscate our truck - over six months, sorry, policy, they said - and we had to call a friend to drive all the way there to pick us up. The police stayed around  til the tow truck got  there and a while afterwards til they got a call.  Our friends were laughing.

The police were initially concerned I was an anti-gov citizen. They ended up happy to know I was just not knowing what to do...correctly.

What is sad, is if we had been black, and it happened in the wrong town/city, with two bad cops, things would have been very bad. Just because of being black.

• Upvote 1