THE BROWNS BOARD

George Will, officially left the republican party - what a sissy

calfoxwc

Never cared for george will. He made a living being a conservative, but now he's a democrat.

really? "Trump isn't conservative, ..." so you go all in with the dems?

yeah, he can make more money at msnbc, etc.

money talks, sleazebags walk. As long as Pres Trump does the EXCELLENT for AMERICA moves, he needs/MUST be re-elected.

Stick a cork in it, george will. go count your money.

'This Is Not My Party': George Will Goes from GOP to ...

https://pjmedia.com/election/nicholas-ballasy/2016/...

Jun 24, 2016 · WASHINGTON – Conservative columnist George Will told PJM he has officially left the Republican Party and urged conservatives not to support presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump …

Author: Nicholas Ballasy

yep, little georgie porgie had the will to oppose us electing Pres Trump.

haha, georgie.

you're a fool, and you embarrassed yourself.

thanks for running to msnbc.

you never were going to be a real intelligent conservative like William F. Buckley.

you are fake news.

pitiful.

26 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

By the looks of his Twitter feed, George Will is a fairly conservative person and holds mostly conservative viewpoints.

Always has. This is just one more of the same pathetic attempts by cal to divert from real issues. His hero is a fraud.

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Trump became pro life when he figured out it played well with the religious right. Used to be pro- abortion. Go figure, did he suddenly find Jesus?   Yup- Vigano is an uber-conservative Bishop (for those who don't know) who also wrote a nasty letter regarding the progressive Pope Francis.   Yo, Bishie, you forget this President got divorced twice (a Catholic no-no), and lies like a rug, when he's not play acting Christian? Instead of praising him I'd suggest you tell him to repent, before it's too late. Regarding the link that's a little dated,  Oh, Stormy.  :)    https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/how-many-times-has-donald-trump-been-married.html/

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Being a conservative, supporting Trump, and supporting the Republican Party: 3 separate views that are not prerequisites for each other to be valid.

It's beyond MAGA comprehension apparently JB.  :)  

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Being a conservative, supporting Trump, and supporting the Republican Party: 3 separate views that are not prerequisites for each other to be valid.

of course that is true. But when a "conservative" who left the republican party years ago, supports unlimited abortion, runaway spending, dissing our police force, supports all the corruption during the obamao commie eight years, ignores Benghazi, Uranium One, the IRS targeting scandal...I could list a long, long list.....

That isn't conservative. It's going with the political flow, where the big money is. A lot of pundits are terrified of the left.

Conservative pundits have had to add serious security to their homes.

A support of biden is support for the brownshirts/blackshirts, globalism selling America out, and extreme liberalism, anti-2nd and 1st Amendments, anti-Constitution, leftwing activist judges every where, all over our judicial system.

All hell would break loose.

I few boxes of ammo before they screw with your ability to buy it by declaring war on producers, and war on gun manufacturers.

and no more free speech.

if biden were actually to win, we lose our country.  Hate Pres Trump - but love joe biden? seriously?

nah. nobody can seriously go there.

On 6/7/2020 at 12:13 PM, calfoxwc said:

if biden were actually to win, we lose our country.  Hate Pres Trump - but love joe biden? seriously?

nah. nobody can seriously go there.

Given the alternative, yes they can and will. And the way you can do that is the way I will, vote in a Republican Senator and Representative who can effectively block the BS of the far left. If you keep a conservative Senate, stuff does not go through unless it's bipartisan.

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Given the alternative, yes they can and will. And the way you can do that is the way I will, vote in a Republican Senator and Representative who can effectively block the BS of the far left. If you keep a conservative Senate, stuff does not go through unless it's bipartisan.

Actually, I understand that. But, if biden were to win and they keep the house?

we lose our country.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Actually, I understand that. But, if biden were to win and they keep the house?

we lose our country.

As has already happened with the House gone, a Senate controlled by the Republican party keeps things far more balanced. I'm doing my part to keep it that way because I like our current Republican Senator now up for election (Cornyn). and I like my US Representative (Carter) as well. I don't really care for our spineless toad Sen. Cruz, but he is not up for election this year anyway. I just can't respect a man who kisses up to trumpy after trumpy used a ridiculous conspiracy theory against him that his father was involved in Oswald's assassination and that he had an ugly wife. He ate it all just so he could get elected again in Texas. Whiney little toad.🐸

36 minutes ago, Axe said:

Jun 24, 2016 · WASHINGTON – Conservative columnist George Will told PJM he has officially left the Republican Party

Cal, this was 4 freaking yrs ago.. What the actual fuck?

I haven't left- but the RNC isn't getting another dime out of me until Trump is gone. 

"I LIKE MIKE" Pence..... 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

I haven't left- but the RNC isn't getting another dime out of me until Trump is gone. 

"I LIKE MIKE" Pence..... 

I stopped donating to the RNC quite a while ago but not because of Donald Trump. I gave up because when they had the majority they did not straighten out the taxes the budget and the economy which they could have done the very first week. Because they let three or four grandstanding Senators become flies in the ointment.

WSS

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I stopped donating to the RNC quite a while ago but not because of Donald Trump. I gave up because when they had the majority they did not straighten out the taxes the budget and the economy which they could have done the very first week. Because they let three or four grandstanding Senators become flies in the ointment.

WSS

But at least they got a permanent tax break for the poor ole wealthiest Republicans in the country like McConnell & trumpy. And a seemingly permanent 1$Trillion deficit even excluding the COVID-19 added deficit spending. What a legacy to leave. Ironic I would say.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

But at least they got a permanent tax break for the poor ole wealthiest Republicans in the country like McConnell & trumpy. And a seemingly permanent 1$Trillion deficit even excluding the COVID-19 added deficit spending. What a legacy to leave. Ironic I would say.

Yes that's true and it's been good for the economy and will be positive for years to come unless you people rescind it. The capital gains tax was ridiculous no other civilized country had one that high. Which is one of the big reasons so much business left the United States. Of course that's good for you and Joe Biden more people on welfare more people vote Democrat.

But with the majority they also should have put the clamps on spending rather than partnering with the Democrats to allow it to go unregulated.

WSS

10 hours ago, Axe said:

Jun 24, 2016 · WASHINGTON – Conservative columnist George Will told PJM he has officially left the Republican Party

Cal, this was 4 freaking yrs ago.. What the actual fuck?

lol. sorry, but the quote from somewhere about George Will not supporting Pres Trump in 2020, I was just expressing how little I respect George Will, he was applauded as a "republican", and I was pointing out he left back then. that's all - it would have gotten buried quickly in the thread the original post was. my bad. But it deserved to be brought up.

I have never donated to the rep party, or any party for that matter. These past years, there isn't one demoquack I could ever vote for, but there are fake republicans I would never support, too. But at least there are a lot ? of good reps out there.

there is no more democrat party. I admired JFK and Bobby back as a kid, I really liked Hubert Humphrey... LBJ was a toad.... then there was mcgovern, never cared for Nixon - just seemed like a split personality or something....

I liked Obamao, but became concerned when I looked at his background all the way up to the senate in Illinois...but hoped he meant what all he said.

he didn't. but going back to the corruption and complete failure of the obamao biden fiasco to solve any problem in America, and make them WORSE...

regardless of how much some folks really don't like Pres Trump. Fault find with him...easy. Fault find with biden, far easier.

Lesser of two evils, says I. Pres Trump MUST be re-elected in 2020, or we lose America.