THE BROWNS BOARD

Mayor resigns for not being

https://patch.com/california/temecula/temecula-mayor-claims-his-racist-text-was-technology-goof

First of all I had to laugh because I have my own problems with speech to text and being too lazy to proofread.

Second I'm not sure I'm buying that excuse.

3rd despite of the outrage is he right? Regardless of race? (not that any innocent person should be killed)

WSS

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://patch.com/california/temecula/temecula-mayor-claims-his-racist-text-was-technology-goof

First of all I had to laugh because I have my own problems with speech to text and being too lazy to proofread.

3rd despite of the outrage is he right? Regardless of race? (not that any innocent person should be killed)

WSS

I can't imagine him actually saying that. Maybe a dog barking in the background, the TV - an actor could yell (or another family member) could yell "good"...

but proofreading - the couple of times I did NOT proofread were hysterical. Luckily for me, not anything controversial or offensive.

It would have been more to the point, had he texted "no killings have been racially based" or something.

I think he was probably basically saying that it's a very rare occasion that the police can completely innocent human beings. People shot by the police black or white are at least on the other side of the law except for cases of complete mistaken identity. No doubt deadly force is rarely cold for but... as I posted in the other thread Floyd did have a violent criminal background and I believe with fentanyl and meth in his system at the time of the arrest. He is not a saint.

I can't imagine any other way that sentence could have read even with the addition or subtraction of one word. 

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

you reap what you sow ...The democrats have been pushing this race issue for a long time using it against Republicans but now it's here to bite them in the ass.

16 minutes ago, Vambo said:

you reap what you sow ...The democrats have been pushing this race issue for a long time using it against Republicans but now it's here to bite them in the ass.

I hope so. Seems like too many people are completely unaware of the reality of the situation.

WSS

You just have to look how this has progressed the only way a few months back for Trump to lose was the economy had to tank and it seemed it was going to happen but then things started to turn around people were going back to work and experts were predicting a come back.  And now race ... but the Democrats lost control they screwed the pooch once again as most of the rioting and looting were Democrat run cities now they want to get rid of the police...watch for them to install Antifa.