THE BROWNS BOARD

Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Wendy's franchisee gives $200K more to Trump reelection campaign

Vambo

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

His money... Wendy's overpriced. Too bad Dave died several years ago, cool dude, met him once.  The others? Taco Hell and Pizza Gut- you want a bad pizza, look no further. 

You need lyrics Steve? with apologies to the Eagles' Hotel California...   If I bothered to work on it more, I'd have a Weird Al complete tune.... 

Out there in the distance

I heard the Taco Bell

I was thinking to myself 

their food really smells.

good night said the night man

we are programmed to give give grease

you can have as much as you like

but your bowels will release

last thing I remember 

I was heading for the can

it was a big explosion-man

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

His money... Wendy's overpriced. Too bad Dave died several years ago, cool dude, met him once.  The others? Taco Hell and Pizza Gut- you want a bad pizza, look no further. 

You need lyrics Steve? with apologies to the Eagles' Hotel California...   If I bothered to work on it more, I'd have a Weird Al complete tune.... 

Out there in the distance

I heard the Taco Bell

I was thinking to myself 

their food really smells.

good night said the night man

we are programmed to give give grease

you can have as much as you like

but your bowels will release

last thing I remember 

I was heading for the can

it was a big explosion-man

Seek professional help, you've gone off the deep end with TDS.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Seek professional help, you've gone off the deep end with TDS.

TDS- an affliction exhibited by MAGAs inordinate love of one Donald Trump- LOL- where did I ever bring up Trump? You're the one who's hallucinating. Inhaling Trump butt gas can do that.... 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

TDS- an affliction exhibited by MAGAs inordinate love of one Donald Trump- LOL- where did I ever bring up Trump? You're the one who's hallucinating. Inhaling Trump butt gas can do that.... 

You are in a thread about Trump and you just type his name three times in a two sentence post so yeah TDS.

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

You are in a thread about Trump and you just type his name three times in a two sentence post so yeah TDS.

Pound salt- loser... Go hug your Trump poster....  

• Upvote 1

My son loved Taco Bell. He won't like this. As a teacher he realized during the stay at home teaching that he had been eating too much takeout anyway when suddenly he had tons of money at the end of every month. He's lost 20 lbs since he started running every day and no longer buys takeout.

I don't buy from those 3 anyway since they suck, but my wife will no longer get Wendy's Chocolate Frostys after I tell her this.

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Hoorta loves him some Trump...

p_066.gif

it's a love/hate relationship. He finds it popular to love to hate Pres Trump, but love to not criticize his obaMao and incoherent bite me Joe dirtbag Biden.

I like Taco Bell okay. They really are hard to beat at 3:45 in the morning coming home drunk from a gig. Pizza Hut is a chain pizza place what can I say? But I guess if I was forced to buy a second-rate pizza this might push me over the top to get Pizza Hut or maybe Papa Johns. 

Wendy's makes a pretty good burger but I really prefer Burger King at McDonald's once in awhile. Five Guys rules!. And Chick-fil-A makes a good chicken sandwich. Otoh as much as they are a big bunch of left-wing assholes I love Starbucks coffee. 

It's just too damn hard to plan your fast food menu from a political Tip Sheet.

WSS

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

it's a love/hate relationship. He finds it popular to love to hate Pres Trump, but love to not criticize his obaMao and incoherent bite me Joe dirtbag Biden.

Cal- the thread was about a big political contribution from a guy who's in charge of Wendy's Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut. He's free to spend it as he sees fit...  Wendy's is overpriced- it's why they started offering coupons to suck people into their restaurants. Taco Bell is OK if you favor garbage Mexican, and I haven't been inside or ordered Pizza Hut in over 20 years, we have at least 10 local spots that blow them away on quality and price. (I'm 1\2 surprised they haven't gone out of business) If I have to pick a chain, Dominos or Donatos is way better.... 

PS- It's damn hysterical 90% of the posts on this Forum are either Trump adulation, or Democrat bashing.  But say anything bad about DT, OMG, you have something called TDS- which is a MAGA name calling cop out when they can't admit Trump screwed up yet again.  :D 

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal- the thread was about a big political contribution from a guy who's in charge of Wendy's Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut. He's free to spend it as he sees fit...  Wendy's is overpriced- it's why they started offering coupons to suck people into their restaurants. Taco Bell is OK if you favor garbage Mexican, and I haven't been inside or ordered Pizza Hut in over 20 years, we have at least 10 local spots that blow them away on quality and price. (I'm 1\2 surprised they haven't gone out of business) If I have to pick a chain, Dominos or Donatos is way better.... 

PS- It's damn hysterical 90% of the posts on this Forum are either Trump adulation, or Democrat bashing.  But say anything bad about DT, OMG, you have something called TDS- which is a MAGA name calling cop out when they can't admit Trump screwed up yet again.  :D 

Gawdamighty?????

🥺

WSS

• Haha 1

Just for the record both Domino's and Pizza Hut have stepped up their game if you haven't been there for 20 years. Still I think every city probably has at least a half-dozen mom and pops that are great. Antonio's is a chain out of Parma Mike Trecaso is making pizza at Mary that Mary Coyle's in West Akron rasicci's Angie's Giuseppe's a gild all great even Marcos

Georgio's is probably still worst

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

You are missing the point, TDS style, as in, all totally soaked in Egypt.

It's obvious to most? on the forum, that you refuse to say anything good about Pres Trump. And a lot of your comments are accusations apparently taken right

out of the worst of CNN. It's popular to bash Pres Trump for little annoyance and fake outrages - and coloring any appraisal with deliberately knee jerk postured hate colored negativism.

A legit criticism? some of his tweets, for sure. For instance - his threat to consider using American military, to quell the riots. That is only in the case of insurrection, and Antifa is far from being that kind of threat.

His own Sec of Defense is against it.

Me? I think Pres Trump is just sending the message to mayors who are allowing the riots/Antifa to run amok, not that he really is going to consider it.

still, you can not admit any of Pres Trump's EXCELLENT kept promises. SO, what you have is, "TDS" because you are not objectively criticizing/applauding - you just hate.

THAT IS TDS, Hoorta.