THE BROWNS BOARD

Vambo

Editor of progressive newspaper celebrates protestors—then they stormed and trashed her office

A news editor for a small, independent outlet was in support of the protests-turned-riots, until they broke into her office and she had to take cover in the basement.
A news editor for a small, independent outlet was in support of the protests-turned-riots, until they

https://thepostmillennial.com/journalist-supported-protesters-until-they-stormed-her-office

She tweeted out on Saturday, saying "the crowd is extremely peaceful and groups and many are wearing masks and trying to keep distance."

It was only a few short hours later that Tauss tweeted again about the protests.  This time her tone was difference.

"I went into the hallway. I heard someone l enter the office and what sounded like smashing inside. We are a small newspaper with a handful of desktops. I’m now hiding in the basement."

And then on Sunday morning, Tauss posted what had become of her office at the hands of the rioters, tweeting "I’m devastated. We are a progressive newspaper. Last night I was inside when the first brick was thrown."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A similar scenario happened with ESPN sportswriter Chris Martin Palmer, who encouraged rioters to burn down a low-income housing area in Minneapolis. But when they showed up to his place, he did not hold back in referring to the rioters as "animals."

Tauss marked the escalations on Twitter.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Editor of progressive newspaper celebrates protestors—then they stormed and trashed her office

A news editor for a small, independent outlet was in support of the protests-turned-riots, until they broke into her office and she had to take cover in the basement.
A news editor for a small, independent outlet was in support of the protests-turned-riots, until they

https://thepostmillennial.com/journalist-supported-protesters-until-they-stormed-her-office

She tweeted out on Saturday, saying "the crowd is extremely peaceful and groups and many are wearing masks and trying to keep distance."

It was only a few short hours later that Tauss tweeted again about the protests.  This time her tone was difference.

"I went into the hallway. I heard someone l enter the office and what sounded like smashing inside. We are a small newspaper with a handful of desktops. I’m now hiding in the basement."

And then on Sunday morning, Tauss posted what had become of her office at the hands of the rioters, tweeting "I’m devastated. We are a progressive newspaper. Last night I was inside when the first brick was thrown."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A similar scenario happened with ESPN sportswriter Chris Martin Palmer, who encouraged rioters to burn down a low-income housing area in Minneapolis. But when they showed up to his place, he did not hold back in referring to the rioters as "animals."

Tauss marked the escalations on Twitter.

Priceless.

private black owned businesses losing their businesses they put their life's savings into is far sadder.

once the devastation hits home, they change their tune so quickly....