THE BROWNS BOARD

Jerry Nadler in 2004: ‘Paper ballots are extremely susceptible to fraud’

Vambo

17 minutes ago, Vambo said:

OMG- this coming from President Lysol who just voted by mail in ballot in Florida- I don't hardly believe it....  :D  Obviously you didn't read the link in the alternate reality that you refuse to believe- and Trump doesn't either.... that voter fraud in reality is rare, and isolated, averaging well under fractions of a percent.... 

Really, the only reason I've been hanging around this MAGA infested cesspool for the last couple of days is it gives me a lot of happiness pointing out to the Trumtards how full of his own shit Trump actually is....  

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OMG- this coming from President Lysol who just voted by mail in ballot in Florida- I don't hardly believe it....  :D  

A quote from Jerry Nadler turns into Trump bashing.

TDS at it's best!

99014619_2976341245747049_8156650787871653888_o.jpg

10 minutes ago, Vambo said:

A quote from Jerry Nadler turns into Trump bashing.

TDS at it's best!

And he totally deserves if for being a f**king hypocrite- but you must have missed the memo....  Let it rephrase it more simply for a typical Trump cretin- it's OK for me to vote absentee ballot, but not anyone else- it might hurt my chances of getting reelected..... You may now remove your head from Trump's ass.....  

Just now, hoorta said:

And he totally deserves if for being a f**king hypocrite- but you must have missed the memo....  You may now remove your head from Trump's ass.....  

This thread is about Nadler not Trump take your TDS to another thread.

2020-05-15_163508.jpg

37 minutes ago, Vambo said:

This thread is about Nadler not Trump take your TDS to another thread.

2020-05-15_163508.jpg

Deflection, denial, Fake news- got it... When confronted by reality,  pull out the lame TDS card.  MAGA on... maybe you'll eventually figure out the lemmings are the ones who can't see straight.  See you goobers  in a few days- I can only tolerate a certain level of stupidity.... 

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Deflection, denial, Fake news- got it... When confronted by reality,  pull out the lame TDS card.  MAGA on... maybe you'll eventually figure out the lemmings are the ones who can't see straight.  See you goobers  in a few days- I can only tolerate a certain level of stupidity.... 

Are you a DH bot?

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

And he totally deserves if for being a f**king hypocrite- but you must have missed the memo....  Let it rephrase it more simply for a typical Trump cretin- it's OK for me to vote absentee ballot, but not anyone else- it might hurt my chances of getting reelected..... You may now remove your head from Trump's ass.....  

did you get 185 absentee ballots to vote with?

then you don't have a point, Hoorta. It IS happening on the dem side.

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

when you constantly take only one side, don't complain when you are thought of as one who only takes one side.