THE BROWNS BOARD

He Should Be Hung

Axe

10 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Saying there is an unintended consequence means it is a justification? Getting food poisoning can make you shit your guts out but also lose weight. I guess now I am pro diarrhea?

I thought I was clear.

As I said, even though you may not be justifying arson , you have found justification in it. The same justification shared by many of these blacks for doing what they did. Was that better?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

This is Despicable but we've always known that about the left and the media

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/racist-president-democrats-accuse-trump-inciting-violence-minneapolis-n1217871

WSS

Well, I suppose- tough on crime is ok.... the response for the left is predictable,  but I can't overlook this from the article Steve, because it's my POV also....   

Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J., tweeted: "Trump's behavior is growing increasingly unhinged 

23 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well, I suppose- tough on crime is ok.... the response for the left is predictable,  but I can't overlook this from the article Steve, because it's my POV also....   

Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J., tweeted: "Trump's behavior is growing increasingly unhinged 

I expect garbage from the left. The mainstream left. We should not expect garbage coming from NBC which at one time pretended to be a news organization.

WSS

• Upvote 1

it still could be murder two... depending on what is verified. Apparently, the murderer nutcase policeman kept

his knee on the man's neck for well over two minutes after being warned....

This was such a rare occasion in America. Everybody, right or left was pretty much on the same page that thie man had been murdered by a rogue policeman. It's unfortunate that some people not only the animals in the street but also the ones who support by their justification the riots have taken what could be a positive event and smeared it with a shit of politics.

WSS