THE BROWNS BOARD

Poll: Two-Thirds Say Mail-In Voting Would Increase Voter Fraud

Vambo

Poll: Two-Thirds Say Mail-In Voting Would Increase Voter Fraud

by Matt PalumboPosted: May 26, 2020

https://bongino.com/voter-fraud-poll/?fbclid=IwAR2kCvidVRqsUvQzWqACm9D2S3u7aHu6nYeJ8qm_Tx58yqm75KwocdOqzaY

Nearly two-thirds of American voters say the country moving entirely to mail-in voting would likely increase voter fraud, according to the latest Just the News Daily Poll with Scott Rasmussen.

Sixty-two percent (62%) of voters believe that having everyone vote by mail is likely to increase voter fraud, while just 29% disagree. The totals include 39% who believe an increase in fraud is Very Likely and just 15% who say it is Not at All Likely.

Rasmussen noted what he called “a massive partisan divide” – 81% of Republicans believe voting by mail would lead to more fraud. Democrats are evenly divided (48% say it’s likely, 45% disagree). Among Independent voters, 59% believe it would probably lead to an increase in voter fraud while 27% disagree.

image.png.7896fdce0652c0ea45b55b5ca8e76d79.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3902690/Questions-voter-fraud-man-finds-83-ballots-shipped-single-address-apartment-complex.html

Lots of these stories floating around.

Had of bunch last Election, in fact, even in the tallied votes it was found many addresses were vacant lots.

Only way they can win is by cheating (remember Al Franken?)   .   .   .   I wonder if it has always been the case.

On 5/26/2020 at 9:08 PM, calfoxwc said:

woodpecker translation:

"son of a ....there really IS voter frauld. I'm looking like a moron...."

Now you know why New York and California gave illegals drivers licenses.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 11:27 AM, BaconHound said:

So Americans can’t be bothered to go out and vote but they are going to buck that trend to vote illegally... makes sense.  The demographic that votes the most are white Christian Americans so at least we know who to watch out for.

Kind of ironic and I'm not exactly sure of the numbers but pretty much oh, African Americans are more often to identify themselves as Christians then white people. The church is a big deal in the black community. For some reason that doesn't draw the anger can be better left nearly as much.

But I figure anything that makes it easier for lazy and stupid people to vote benefits the Democrats. Not that there aren't plenty on the other side of the aisle.

WSS

33 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Too bad. I was hoping we were going to try out this brand new "vote by mail" thing. Never been done before. The president hasn't even done it before. All totally new. 

Why rush it get together work out the kinks and maybe try it in 2024 or 2028.  You don't just change the rules right before the election do it another time or is there a hidden reason they want do badly now?

24 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Why rush it get together work out the kinks and maybe try it in 2024 or 2028.  You don't just change the rules right before the election do it another time or is there a hidden reason they want do badly now?

Hmmm, yes, what could be going on right now that would make mail in voting, a very common practice, something people want across the board? Hmmmm. Well I can't think of anything, but TheBlaze says it's the deep state so I'm gonna say deep state. 

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hmmm, yes, what could be going on right now that would make mail in voting, a very common practice, something people want across the board? Hmmmm. Well I can't think of anything, but TheBlaze says it's the deep state so I'm gonna say deep state. 

Lawsuit claims Michigan risks fraud, as county has more registered voters than people who can vote

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

15 Election Results That Were Tossed Over Fraudulent Mail ...

Apr 21, 2020 · Voter fraud is too nominal to make a difference in any given election, goes one popular line of argument. But tell that to voters in parts of Florida, Missouri, New York, and North Carolina in ...

and now, for the rest of the story that disputes the being all wet in Egypt on mail in voter fraud.

It's one thing to have your ballot sent to you, btw, and giving anybody/everybody blank ballots to fill in.

15 Election Results That Were Tossed Over Fraudulent Mail ...https://www.dailysignal.com › 2020 › 04 › 21 › 15-election...Apr 21, 2020 · Voter fraud is too nominal to make a difference in any given election, goes one popular line of argument. But tell that to voters in parts of Flor