THE BROWNS BOARD

DOCTOR REVEALS TRUTH ABOUT MASKS: Why Healthcare Workers Are Catching COVID-19

Vambo

45 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I think at this point masks have become more symbolic than anything else. Like Crossing yourself with holy water orc wearing a hijab.

Or flying a Confederate Battle Flag or an American flag. Just because the mask or lack of a mask tends to piss people off.

WSS

You're probably right, which is sad. (Though I think we've seen more people NOT wearing masks that are trying to "make a point"). This is something that should be cut and dry and yet here we are with people politicizing things. 

• Upvote 2

my opinion - masks help greatly, but you can get a droplet on your head, etc, clothes.

and when you take the mask off, touch your face with a possibly infected hand,

you can catch it.

it isn't an indictment of masks as being worthless.

16 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

my opinion - masks help greatly, but you can get a droplet on your head, etc, clothes.

and when you take the mask off, touch your face with a possibly infected hand,

you can catch it.

it isn't an indictment of masks as being worthless.

That is probably TRUE.

BUT without a mask with germs in the air your chances of catching (or spreading) stuff like colds, flu, covid-19 go way up.

My wife the now retired 42 years in a hospital nurse is a stickler about this stuff.  100% masks ON in public.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

That is probably TRUE.

BUT without a mask with germs in the air your chances of catching (or spreading) stuff like colds, flu, covid-19 go way up.

My wife the now retired 42 years in a hospital nurse is a stickler about this stuff.  100% masks ON in public.

TDS!  Deep State!