THE BROWNS BOARD

Second wave?

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

We could end up dealing with the death rattle of this thing through the end of the year.

I didn’t say anything on here but my dad got it pretty bad but got through it after it put him in the hospital. He had weird symptoms that mimicked a heart attack with a fever. He had no cardiac issues before it but randomly got a fever, chest pains, and passed out. They tested for heart issues before it dawned on them to check for Corona. I was tested and came up negative after I had spent time around him.

In person voting on election day will probably not end well. 

Real Americans can right against the "massive" problem that is voter fraud and all of the politicians that love America can force in person voting. 

Elderly people being bussed in to a busy public place in groups to vote conservative may be truly giving it all for their country....

(Dems like laws that help them win. Reps like laws that help them win. In case that's not clear)

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

well I read that the DNC did a survey and they found that only massive amounts of voter fraud can keep us safe from Coronavirus.

WSS

LOL LOL

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

well I read that the DNC did a survey and they found that only massive amounts of voter fraud can keep us safe from Coronavirus.

WSS

Yeah, sure, right

I'm just saying we're probably going to see old people dying because they went out to vote (if there isn't a vaccine or some big changes by then)

28 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, sure, right

I'm just saying we're probably going to see old people dying because they went out to vote (if there isn't a vaccine or some big changes by then)

No doubt Woody. Old people children everybody drops like flies whenever the Democrats don't get their way. by the way how's that SARS vaccine coming along?

WSS

6 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

We could end up dealing with the death rattle of this thing through the end of the year.

I didn’t say anything on here but my dad got it pretty bad but got through it after it put him in the hospital. He had weird symptoms that mimicked a heart attack with a fever. He had no cardiac issues before it but randomly got a fever, chest pains, and passed out. They tested for heart issues before it dawned on them to check for Corona. I was tested and came up negative after I had spent time around him.

Well wishes for your father.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I hope and pray he's OK. He has corona? My father-in-law - they can't have any visitors all this time - it's sad ,.. Wife was going to visit him around Easter.... he's going on 98.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No doubt Woody. Old people children everybody drops like flies whenever the Democrats don't get their way. by the way how's that SARS vaccine coming along?

WSS

Well that's a stupid response. I'll cut it here then. Enjoy the rest of your memorial day

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

I hope and pray he's OK. He has corona? My father-in-law - they can't have any visitors all this time - it's sad ,.. Wife was going to visit him around Easter.... he's going on 98.

He is on the other side of it now but it is still giving him weird cardiac symptoms from time to time. They are hoping that it will eventually pass as he gets deeper into the recovery for it.

Hate hearing that. Especially with advanced age you want to try and get as much time with them as you can. About sick of all of this stuff. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

He is on the other side of it now but it is still giving him weird cardiac symptoms from time to time. They are hoping that it will eventually pass as he gets deeper into the recovery for it.

Hate hearing that. Especially with advanced age you want to try and get as much time with them as you can. About sick of all of this stuff. 

Ya it sucks.  I'm 65 and luckily in good physical condition from working out my entire life.  My father died at 68 from complications from lung cancer.  My mother lived until 91.  Never know when your time is up.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

there is no workable vaccine for any of the known coronaviruses at this point. Don't hold  your breath. 

Of course not. It's part of the opposition's plan to scream for anything that does not yet exist. At one point the media told us there was a shortage of hospital beds ventilators masks and gloves. There really wasn't but that was the headline repeated ad infinitum. Now because there isn't a vaccine, mostly because the coronavirus mutates making it a moving Target, they will demand a vaccine, or an equally unrealistic cure. Just something to complain about.

WSS