THE BROWNS BOARD

Charlamagne tha God says Biden an 'intricate part' of system that 'needs to be dismantled' : 'What have you done for me, lately?'

Vambo

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh no, the left avoided commenting on this thread.

the bitchfest continues.

Do you think anyone on here supports Biden? DH acts like he does to get you guys riled up but I haven’t seen anyone else singing Biden’s praises so why would they rush in here to debate about this? They may not like Trump but that doesn’t mean it is an endorsement for Biden. 

17 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Do you think anyone on here supports Biden? DH acts like he does to get you guys riled up but I haven’t seen anyone else singing Biden’s praises so why would they rush in here to debate about this? They may not like Trump but that doesn’t mean it is an endorsement for Biden. 

I understand - but when a "moderate" like Hoorta only disagrees with conservatives on the board, and only calls Pres Trump "xenophobic" merely about the Wall....

but never labels biden, EVEN AFTER his terrible "If You'd vote for Trump and not me, you ain't black enough"... Hoorta has NO COMMENT ?

yeah - that is supporting Biden by omission. The secret TDS door for...."moderates".

Just now, calfoxwc said:

I understand - but when a "moderate" like Hoorta only disagrees with conservatives on the board, and only calls Pres Trump "xenophobic" merely about the Wall....

but never labels biden, EVEN AFTER his terrible "If You'd vote for Trump and not me, you ain't black enough"... Hoorta has NO COMMENT ?

yeah - that is supporting Biden by omission. The secret TDS door for...."moderates".

I haven’t come out on here against pedos. Does not saying anything like that mean it is a silent endorsement? You haven’t come out on here against burning down retirement homes but I don’t presume your silence on the issue is a nod to torching Shady Pines haha.

23 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Wait... You can disagree with Trump without supporting everything on the opposite side? So like... there are shades between White and Black? It isn't all us vs them?

Idk man, that just sounds stupid 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I haven’t come out on here against pedos. Does not saying anything like that mean it is a silent endorsement? You haven’t come out on here against burning down retirement homes but I don’t presume your silence on the issue is a nod to torching Shady Pines haha.

When a subject COMES UP ON THE BOARD, and the CONSTANT REFUSAL to be fair and balanced...always bashing one side.....that is what I'm talking about, obviously.

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

When a subject COMES UP ON THE BOARD, and the CONSTANT REFUSAL to be fair and balanced...always bashing one side.....that is what I'm talking about, obviously.

Why would being fair and balanced fall only on Hoorta to uphold? Nothing is Trump's fault around here. There is zero objectivity on subjects regarding the guy. If anyone remotely dissents they become public enemy #1. It can't just be that someone disagrees with the President it has to be some big narrative. 

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Why would being fair and balanced fall only on Hoorta to uphold? Nothing is Trump's fault around here. There is zero objectivity on subjects regarding the guy. If anyone remotely dissents they become public enemy #1. It can't just be that someone disagrees with the President it has to be some big narrative. 

well, it's that TDS'ers refuse to admit anything Pres Trump HAS DONE RIGHT. WHICH IS A HELL OF A LOT.

In fact, he hasn't done anything WRONG, except to melt snowflakes psyche by tweeting in self-defense of a sold out dishonest TDS msm.

That is the difference. BTW, for eight years, obaMao commie did almost? EVERYTHING WRONG.

But liberals, excuse me, "independents" would never talk about it.

Political gamesmanship, is what it is, and our country's well being, our Constitution/Bill of Rights... our safety and way of life...is at stake.

I railed vs both Bushes = the latter one, about his doing absolutely nothing about illegal immigration. obaMao commie made it a hell of a lot worse.

Why the heyl should anyone NOT want a wall to stop it?