THE BROWNS BOARD

Ilhan Omar Accused of Yet Another Fraud

Vambo

another good thread that the left purposefully ignores.

it doesn't fit their wimpy emotional knee jerk narrative......

just so they can complain about it not having responses......

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

another good thread that the left purposefully ignores.

it doesn't fit their wimpy emotional knee jerk narrative......

just so they can complain about it not having responses......

Cal- just stop. You're trying to connect dots that just aren't there. How does "lock her up?" Sound. The far left fringe (The Squad) is personally repulsive. OTOH- would you like me to post Trump's documented BS since corona hit the US?  It's not pretty. But since it's all TDS and Fake news, I'm not going to bother. That's what being a "moderate" is- being able to look in both directions, and make up your own mind. Far too many here only see in one.  :(  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

They can't find a way to blame Trump for it so they ignore it.

My my, so, so defensive about President Lysol. I guess I shouldn't blame him for anything anymore- he is who he is. However in the "fake news" universe- which you guys think doesn't exist- there's plenty of highly educated opinions out there that hold him in a less than favorable light. And you can shove your TDS crap where the sun don't shine, so don't even bother. I just discovered a magical anti TDS drug that neutralizes stupid shit comebacks from the MAGA crowd. It's called "consider the source".  

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Cal- just stop. You're trying to connect dots that just aren't there. How does "lock her up?" Sound. The far left fringe (The Squad) is personally repulsive. OTOH- would you like me to post Trump's documented BS since corona hit the US?  It's not pretty. But since it's all TDS and Fake news, I'm not going to bother. That's what being a "moderate" is- being able to look in both directions, and make up your own mind. Far too many here only see in one.  :(  

wait.... some of them have just been BRAGGING about mine and other's posts that weren't commented on ...which is silly - it was their choice to not admit they were WRONG and we were RIGHT the whole freaking time. They don't want that known so they are covering up best they can, and the knee jerk is to complain about "content". Too many posts.

Your great woodpecka even admitted his spamming of a bunch of non-political threads to try to help them complain.

haha.

won't work. You all can deny the dots connecting, of course you do. And, yes, some of them ARE GOING TO BE LOCKED UP - THEY BROKE SERIOUS FEDERAL LAWS FRAMING FLYNN, ETC ETC, ON THEIR WAY TO TRY TO RUIN PRES TRUMP's ABILITY TO MAGA.

It's been tried before - Hoorta - the belligerent bitching about everything they can't control the true/suspected true narratives of. You haven't been here, all along - so what you are telling us, is that a "moderate" only attacks Pres Trump, and never complains about the left's lies and illegal activity. got it. I don't agree though. And I ain't stoppin my opinions. Take it to the bank. You aren't helping matters by trending on their side of certain matters. Oh, and apparently, "MODERATES" use flippant lefty slurs like "xenophobia" about the WALL? and trying to stop terrorism/drug cartels/serious violent crime illegals from coming here?

"moderate". I think you have your toes dippy in water in Egypt.

• Haha 1