THE BROWNS BOARD

Anthony S. Fauci for Georgetown University in 2017, Fauci definitively explains that there is “no doubt” the Trump administration will be hit with a surprise global outbreak.

Vambo

Georgetown Address Warns Trump Admin With “Surprise Outbreak”

In this excerpt of Pandemic Preparedness in the Next Administration, a Keynote Address by Anthony S. Fauci for Georgetown University in 2017, Fauci definitively explains that there is “no doubt” the Trump administration will be hit with a surprise global outbreak. This video is making the rounds in light of the recent surprise coronavirus outbreak.

Fauci is not a Real American. I don't trust much of what he says. Especially how he treated that researcher who made a discovery about covid

another good thread that the left purposefully ignores.

it doesn't fit their wimpy emotional knee jerk narrative......

just so they can complain about it not having responses......

• Upvote 1

Ok, I'll bite, so what is the presumption here? That Fauci somehow caused this?

Watch his full talk. It's clear he's just using his decades in this field to pull from history (aren't you all about that?) To estimate that there'd be something. He's advised 5 president's and has seen a ton of diseases emerge. History tells him a new outbreak would probably hit.

Is this just another piss poor attempt to discredit Fauci? Because he says things that go against Trump. And you're incapable of disagreeing with Trump on anything. So you go against Fauci?

19 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ok, I'll bite, so what is the presumption here? That Fauci somehow caused this?

no, Trump caused it. I thought I would beat fake die hard to the punch.

Watch his full talk. It's clear he's just using his decades in this field to pull from history (aren't you all about that?) To estimate that there'd be something. He's advised 5 president's and has seen a ton of diseases emerge. History tells him a new outbreak would probably hit.

Is this just another piss poor attempt to discredit Fauci? Because he says things that go against Trump. And you're incapable of disagreeing with Trump on anything. So you go against Fauci?