THE BROWNS BOARD

Truth Over Facts

Vambo

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump is a hell of a troll, I'll give him that. Another election with two trash candidates. 

your candidate can't speak intelligently, was a corrupt failure in more than one scandal, and our candidate MAGA, with an outstanding economy, better trade deals, help for our Veterans with medical care, the list goes on and on.

Not the same, troll woodpecker. Your usual fake moral equivalency is bs.

• Upvote 1

On 5/19/2020 at 5:05 AM, Westside Steve said:

Speaking of which does anybody wonder why the media and everybody else lets dr. Amy get away with saying that the median age for Coronavirus death is 50?

WSS

I don't think anyone listens to her....or gives a fu** what she says....except, maybe the idiot standing next to her.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, lodilobo said:

I don't think anyone listens to her....or gives a fu** what she says....except, maybe the idiot standing next to her.

yeah, Dr. Furci, is an idiot, alrighty.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yeah, Dr. Furci, is an idiot, alrighty.

Idiot....meaning he has an agenda, which is NOT protecting....other than his own wealth. But, I was not referring to him.

4 hours ago, lodilobo said:

Idiot....meaning he has an agenda, which is NOT protecting....other than his own wealth. But, I was not referring to him.

lol. I figured....