THE BROWNS BOARD

Governor Niedermeyer and Woody

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

you're into some weird stuff Steve

I think it fits. I actually don't think you'd be freaking out, (s that phrase okay)  about people not wanting to close their businesses, bankrupt their families, wear masks and bow and scrape to the power structure if you didn't feel compelled to take an anti conservative attitude.  If Donald Trump was demanding everyone stay locked down until a vaccine was perfected you would be singing Let My People Go.

And I wouldn't have picked on you except you made the decision to flood the board with umpteen anti freedom anti scary white people anti real American 😆 posts. 

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think it fits. I actually don't think you'd be freaking out, (s that phrase okay)  about people not wanting to close their businesses, bankrupt their families, wear masks and bow and scrape to the power structure if you didn't feel compelled to take an anti conservative attitude.  If Donald Trump was demanding everyone stay locked down until a vaccine was perfected you would be singing Let My People Go.

And I wouldn't have picked on you except you made the decision to flood the board with umpteen anti freedom anti scary white people anti real American 😆 posts. 

WSS

No, see, I build my own beliefs about issues based on facts, data, science, experts, etc. At no point do I consider or care about whether that falls under the right or the left. 

Opposed to those on here that just see what Trump/the right are saying and then just follow suit. 

(Or anyone that does the same but on the left)

Oh, and IDC, go ahead and pick on me. The board already gets flooded with crap every day, I'm just adding to it.

And at no point were these intended to be "anti white people". I just searched for videos of people freaking out about masks and found these. Hell, one is a lady in Singapore

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, see, I build my own beliefs about issues based on facts, data, science, experts, etc. At no point do I consider or care about whether that falls under the right or the left. 

Opposed to those on here that just see what Trump/the right are saying and then just follow suit. 

(Or anyone that does the same but on the left)

Oh, and IDC, go ahead and pick on me. The board already gets flooded with crap every day, I'm just adding to it.

And at no point were these intended to be "anti white people". I just searched for videos of people freaking out about masks and found these. Hell, one is a lady in Singapore

Sorry that doesn't ring true. If you think you're confrontational attitude is making me, or anybody else, think that you are wise and independent I don't think it's working. Oh well. By the way I don't pick on you unless you do something like this. As far as adding more shit to the board? Knock yourself out bro. That's kind of been your modus operandi for a while. But if anybody post a flurry of videos about any subject add clams to not care... It's like a buddy of mine who would tell me how little he thinks about his ex girlfriend every time I run into him.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Sorry that doesn't ring true. If you think you're confrontational attitude is making me, or anybody else, think that you are wise and independent I don't think it's working. Oh well. By the way I don't pick on you unless you do something like this. As far as adding more shit to the board? Knock yourself out bro. That's kind of been your modus operandi for a while. But if anybody post a flurry of videos about any subject add clams to not care... It's like a buddy of mine who would tell me how little he thinks about his ex girlfriend every time I run into him.

WSS

Umm, no, spamming the board has objectively not been my modus operandi. I'm only doing it now in response to the increase in spam we've seen on here the last few months. Honestly, I'm not going to be able to keep up with Cal and Vambo (who may just be an algorithm). Especially once the lockdown is over. I know your schtick is just saying things repeatedly and trying to will them into being true but that one just isn't the case. 

If you disagree with how I come about my beliefs, then so be it. I won't convince you. If you thinking I'm clicking on to the left wing version of The Blaze, Red State, etc each day to be told how to feel then you're wrong. 

If we had a truly idiotic, unhinged, liberal on here to match Cal and the others then they'd get some of the same crap from me. But we don't. I know some here like to think that's me but anyone with a brain would quickly see that isn't the truth. The "center" of this board has just shifted so far right that everything is out of perspective. Oh well. 

And if calling stupid posts stupid is confrontational then so be it. That's pretty much the least confrontational exchange that's been going on across this board the last few months haha

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Umm, no, spamming the board has objectively not been my modus operandi. I'm only doing it now in response to the increase in spam we've seen on here the last few months. Honestly, I'm not going to be able to keep up with Cal and Vambo (who may just be an algorithm). Especially once the lockdown is over. I know your schtick is just saying things repeatedly and trying to will them into being true but that one just isn't the case. 

If you disagree with how I come about my beliefs, then so be it. I won't convince you. If you thinking I'm clicking on to the left wing version of The Blaze, Red State, etc each day to be told how to feel then you're wrong. 

If we had a truly idiotic, unhinged, liberal on here to match Cal and the others then they'd get some of the same crap from me. But we don't. I know some here like to think that's me but anyone with a brain would quickly see that isn't the truth. The "center" of this board has just shifted so far right that everything is out of perspective. Oh well. 

And if calling stupid posts stupid is confrontational then so be it. That's pretty much the least confrontational exchange that's been going on across this board the last few months haha

🙋‍♂️

Thanks again for continuing to whine about the political center of the board but repeating the word wuss over and over and over is obviously directed toward one guy. Now go back to pretending you're better than Cal.

WSS