THE BROWNS BOARD

Dr. Carol Baker, highly regarded official of the CDC, says "just get rid of all the whites"

calfoxwc

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/05/16/heres-the-solution-highly-respected-cdc-official-suggests-for-vaccine-refusers/

yep. if you don't do what you are told, and get their "vaccine", just get rid of all the white people in the United States.

yes, she is serious.

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/05/16/heres-the-solution-highly-respected-cdc-official-suggests-for-vaccine-refusers/

yep. if you don't do what you are told, and get their "vaccine", just get rid of all the white people in the United States.

yes, she is serious.

Look up the full clip beyond the 1:09 they posted.  It's quite the lengthy discussion.   You'll see why everyone else in the room took the comment for what it was intended as. 

The tip off should have been the "stalking (medical) strategy against minorities" as the previous discussion and topics at hand were centered around immunization rates among 2nd generation immigrants and POC and their supposed hesitance in vaccines.  

No, I'm not looking to argue or have some nonsense flame back and forth.  I'm genuinely asking you to look up the whole clip and then analyze how and why the article you've posted could be mis-leading. 

49 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Look up the full clip beyond the 1:09 they posted.  It's quite the lengthy discussion.   You'll see why everyone else in the room took the comment for what it was intended as. 

The tip off should have been the "stalking (medical) strategy against minorities" as the previous discussion and topics at hand were centered around immunization rates among 2nd generation immigrants and POC and their supposed hesitance in vaccines.  

No, I'm not looking to argue or have some nonsense flame back and forth.  I'm genuinely asking you to look up the whole clip and then analyze how and why the article you've posted could be mis-leading. 

You gotta love RedState riling up their base

- Short clip

- No mention of when it is from

- Ties her to Obama

- Ties her to the evil Bill Gates

- Uses it to discredit CDC

- Adds some good ole "the immigrants are coming for us"

Really they hit everything there. The author should get a raise 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

I will do that - it could be taken out of context - but saying what she said directly lends itself to that. When I have time, that is.

I have to make a few batches of vidalia onion relish, do some big honey-do jobs, we went for a mile hike through some woods with friends to get back into hiking shape, just got back. Might put the big rototiller on the tractor and til up the big garden. Bought a couple hundred tomato plants yesterday...

I'm good with the suggestion - I'll try to get to it later today.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I will do that - it could be taken out of context - but saying what she said directly lends itself to that. When I have time, that is.

I have to make a few batches of vidalia onion relish, do some big honey-do jobs, we went for a mile hike through some woods with friends to get back into hiking shape, just got back. Might put the big rototiller on the tractor and til up the big garden. Bought a couple hundred tomato plants yesterday...

I'm good with the suggestion - I'll try to get to it later today.

I'm on board with the hike.  Just got back from hocking hills earlier this morning.  My calves are screaming right now.