THE BROWNS BOARD

This is a Snowflake

MLD Woody

no, snowbirdbrain woodpecker. Again, you are so ignorant, you try to use words to describe your miserable feelings, but fail. You don't know how to use the right words at the right time. Sad.

A term for someone that thinks they are unique and special, but really are not. It gained popularity after the movie "Fight Club" from the quote “You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Began being used extensively as a putdown for someone, usually on
the political left, who is easily offended or felt they needed a "safe space" away from the harsh realities of the world, but now has morphed into a general putdown for anyone that complains about any subject.
Comedians have a hard time performing on college campuses anymore because of all the little snowflakes running around that get offended by just about anything they say.

They are overreacting Americans, who demand their freedom. Like the brave men and women who fought for our independence. Freedom is a precious commodity in the world. We have it all guaranteed permanently with our Constitution/Bill of Rights, that can NEVER be taken away.

I will say though - the carrying of their weapons takes away from what should be their message - everybody here wants their freedom BACK. STOP YOUR HAPPY PRETEND MARTIAL LAW BS

Not everybody likes guns. It's a  FREE COUNTRY.

But demanding your freedom back - is hardly a "safe space" thing, not one bit.

I'm not opposed to the sentiment behind the protest but these guys should realize this ain't helping there position. 

On the other hand when you see somebody carrying a Nazi flag I'll bet you dogturds to dollars it's a Democrat trying to stir shit.

And remember people want to be on TV more than they give a fuck about there cause one way or the other.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm not opposed to the sentiment behind the protest but these guys should realize this ain't helping there position. 

On the other hand when you see somebody carrying a Nazi flag I'll bet you dogturds to dollars it's a Democrat trying to stir shit.

And remember people want to be on TV more than they give a fuck about there cause one way or the other.

WSS

Unfortunately, those guys definitely aren’t Democrats putting on a show. They are the dummies that join gun clubs and get booted for trying wild shit that attracts the ATF. Had to deal with quite a few. They are usually dorks who this is their outlet to try to look like some super patriot in their minds.

It hurts any cause they back.

• Upvote 1