THE BROWNS BOARD

Storm Update | Treason Does Not Pay | Ready to Stand? | IF YOU ONLY KNEW

Vambo

yep. They knew all this, and hid it, wrongly classified it "secret", and figured out of desperation to avoid prison - that "the best defense is a good offense".

so they went on the attack as soon as we elected Pres Trump.

serious, BIG SERIOUS TROUBLE is here. and Real Americans are going to FIX IT.

Liberals have "haha" refused to admit it, but surely they've been seeing it. Their power led them down felony traitor road.

Real Americans are their brick wall they are going to hit on their way to trial.

I wonder if Christopher Wray knew this stuff, or they kept it hidden from him?

It's been KGB secrecy and destruction since we elected Pres Trump - they had to stop him by any means necessary.

the list of conspirators is so long, I keep not getting them all in one list. "little nazi" rosenstein, herr mccabe seem to be a couple of them I leave off once in a while.

WE desperately have to stamp this traitor crap out. Or, we may as well not have elections, because they will be Putin - they will manipulate every one of them.

Well, the organized deep state crime for the last going on 4 years - if they don't stop this, we lose America. The stakes are high - that's an understatement.