THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court Arguments LIVE! Tuesday, May 12, 10 AM EDT

Tour2ma

Audio on C Span 1... various online outlets as well, e.g., CNBC.

Two separate cases being heard...

• 10 AM Trump vs Congress on right to subpoena his Tax Returns from the IRS.
  • 11 AM Trump vs. State of NY on state's ability to investigate Trump through subpoena of Deutsche Bank records.

So frankly I give zero fucks of either issue but let's say they do force him turn over his tax records. Since we can be reasonably sure there's nothing illegal there how do you suppose the TDS gang will spin it into an outrage?

(I'm reasonably sure there's nothing illegal  because Obama and his gang were actively investigating the president no matter what they say and he's been known to use the IRS as a weapon.)

What earth-shaking Revelation are you hoping for?

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Since we can be reasonably sure there's nothing illegal there how do you suppose the TDS gang will spin it into an outrage?

What earth-shaking Revelation are you hoping for?

WSS

Unless SCOTUS rules against him it's all moot at this point. He obviously has been desperate to hide something from his fool base. Otherwise he'd have 

already brought it out weaponized against the Dems don't you think?

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Unless SCOTUS rules against him it's all moot at this point. He obviously has been desperate to hide something from his fool base. Otherwise he'd have 

already brought it out weaponized against the Dems don't you think?

What I think is that if there were anything illegal the IRS is responsible for finding it. oh. Which they have not. I don't think anybody suspect illegality. I think it's a fishing Expedition and Joe Biden's fool bass will spin a false narrative from it. Al Capone's vault.

I also think it's a cat and mouse game like Obama fighting tooth and nail to keep his birth certificate, his real one, hidden.

WSS

• Upvote 1

It's simple - they have zero evidence to get him, so it's the usual fishing expedition. I'm sure his IRS records would be complicated.

tax records is the last gasp of the kgb move to undo the election, (early on), and now, to desperately find some way to stop him from being re-elected.

no workee.

For all the "haha" negative nancy crap around here, I simply don't think anyone on the forum hates America enough to elect the democrats. They are just having fun not admitting the truth.

Bems are always looking for an investigation to try to find a crime or they just make one up. 

Where there is all kinds of crimes committed by Biden they refuse to investigate.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

What I think is that if there were anything illegal the IRS is responsible for finding it. oh. Which they have not. I don't think anybody suspect illegality. I think it's a fishing Expedition and Joe Biden's fool bass will spin a false narrative from it. Al Capone's vault.

I also think it's a cat and mouse game like Obama fighting tooth and nail to keep his birth certificate, his real one, hidden.

WSS

1. You did not answer my question about why he did not weaponize it. You know he would if he could. He can't because he fights to hide it still.

2. You mean the birth certificate that trumpy said his "private investigator" found? You know the one he later had to admit did not exist after Obomba produced the other.

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

It's simple - they have zero evidence to get him, so it's the usual fishing expedition. I'm sure his IRS records would be complicated.

tax records is the last gasp of the kgb move to undo the election, (early on), and now, to desperately find some way to stop him from being re-elected.

no workee.

For all the "haha" negative nancy crap around here, I simply don't think anyone on the forum hates America enough to elect the democrats. They are just having fun not admitting the truth.

Well they trolled for almost 4 years, and now we caught a big one on Obama.... 

Sorry, if Trump has nothing to hide, "it's personal" doesn't hold water- considering Trumpy appealed it all the way to the Supreme Court. 

The sooner you realize Trump is a minority president based on the popular vote, the sooner you'll be cured of your MAGA delusions. In case you haven't noticed, Trump is getting more unhinged by the week.  Thinks he can predict the future now. 

20 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

1. You did not answer my question about why he did not weaponize it. You know he would if he could. He can't because he fights to hide it still.

sorry tex. I guess I don't understand the question? Weaponize his refusal to turn over his tax statements which is certainly his, and every other citizens right? So you guys could go on a fishing Expedition and spend something perfectly legal and to an outrageous conspiracy?

2. You mean the birth certificate that trumpy said his "private investigator" found? You know the one he later had to admit did not exist after Obomba produced the other.

no of course that's not what I mean. The original birth certificate I don't think ever turned up. There's a copy in Hawaii. Anyway it was a silly investigation of the first place. I don't doubt that the empty suit was born here. But it was a smart move on the part of Axelrod to Stonewall the investigation. By the way if it turned out that he was born in Kenya so what? Even if they found out during his presidency so what? Nobody was going to boot him out of office and Democrats wouldn't care either way.

the great majority of my money is in mutual funds. As we know each are made up of different kinds of Investments. I have absolutely no doubt that some of those Investments might be based in Russia Europe China with energy companies and or health stocks. So if some moron wants to attack he could probably point out to any one of a hundred Investments of mine and claim whatever I said or did was because I was earning money from xXx

WSS

Just occurred to me in case anybody actually cares about this, unless it's happened recently Nancy Pelosi has kept her tax returns hidden for as many years as she's been in the Congress. It would seem more important than what she did in private life if she ever was. TDo yousuppose this Supreme Court decision will affect her?

WSS

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just occurred to me in case anybody actually cares about this, unless it's happened recently Nancy Pelosi has kept her tax returns hidden for as many years as she's been in the Congress. It would seem more important than what she did in private life if she ever was. TDo yousuppose this Supreme Court decision will affect her?

WSS

It probably should. Public office at some level being the criteria 

On 5/13/2020 at 2:00 AM, hoorta said:

Well they trolled for almost 4 years, and now we caught a big one on Obama.... 

Sorry, if Trump has nothing to hide, "it's personal" doesn't hold water- considering Trumpy appealed it all the way to the Supreme Court. 

The sooner you realize Trump is a minority president based on the popular vote, the sooner you'll be cured of your MAGA delusions. In case you haven't noticed, Trump is getting more unhinged by the week.  Thinks he can predict the future now. 

Popular vote isn't what elects a president for very, very brilliant reasons.

The electoral college is an absolute necessity. We've been all over this before, numerous times.

Thanks for playing, and whining about the popular vote not being what would have saved your deep state dangerous traitor egg-sucking weasel sombeitches.....