THE BROWNS BOARD

Read it and weep, Pres Trump haters - your deep staters are in serious jeapardy of going to prison

calfoxwc

or...we lose our country completely in corruption, fraud and all those who demand free stuff from the left.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/05/11/balls-to-the-wall-durham-moving-ahead-at-full-throttle/

Balls to the Wall: Durham Moving Ahead at Full Throttle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

You can't ask a libtards to read, they do not have reading comprehension.

Yup, but you guys can't read anything unless it's printed in RED. 

Opposing viewpoints are fake news.... 

56 minutes ago, hoorta said:

yes, they are when you get the "news" from CNN, MSNBC, or Jimmy Kimmel.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

image.png.72f3e6ed4c7117dfd34f4d1bcc8207fc.png

Who's this Obama you speak of? He's retired from what I hear, but the hate runs deep. And if you think I was a huge fan of his- you'd be wrong. 

EDIT: I was a little  behind the times, just caught up on the fake news  from  Hannity. 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Who's this Obama you speak of? He's retired from what I hear, but the hate runs deep. And if you think I was a huge fan of his- you'd be wrong. 

2020-05-12_013254.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Vambo said:

2020-05-12_013254.jpg

Now this I find somewhat ironic since to support going after political enemies through use of the now cortrumpted DOJ is exactly the way Chavez did it in Venezuela. 

Welcome to the League of Bananas Republics Trumpetears. You have now become full fledged advocates of just such a policy. And Barr is the perfect tool.

• Upvote 1

No, AG Barr is a man like JFK - he is REAL AMERICAN. so is Durham.

the truth is coming, you all denied it all this time.

Liberals "haha" all the way to hate, and obstruction, and being underwater in Egypt.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now this I find somewhat ironic since to support going after political enemies through use of the now cortrumpted DOJ is exactly the way Chavez did it in Venezuela. 

Welcome to the League of Bananas Republics Trumpetears. You have now become full fledged advocates of just such a policy. And Barr is the perfect too.

96153734_10105553798889908_6440716747875024896_n.jpg

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

No, AG Barr is a man like JFK - he is REAL AMERICAN. so is Durham.

the truth is coming, you all denied it all this time.

Liberals "haha" all the way to hate, and obstruction, and being underwater in Egypt.

"Mirror mirror on the wall..............................................help me project this on to others trumpy, you're my only hope."-cal from Blaze News.😂

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Welcome to the League of Bananas Republics Trumpetears. You have now become full fledged advocates of just such a policy. And Barr is the perfect tool.

I find this somewhat ironic coming from someone who has yet to be right about anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

EDIT: I was a little  behind the times, just caught up on the fake news  from  Hannity. 

Yes it does. And so does the corruption. And so does denial because you will never concede to the fact that wrongdoing was done under his administration even when the facts are shoved down your throat. You with TDS will believe what you want to believe, and have zero interest in the truth. You are the problem.

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

And what do you read?

TDS hissy fits don't count as opposing viewpoints. Whenever you decide to respond with replies that deserve the right to be called viewpoints, I'll respect them.

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

And what do you read?

TDS hissy fits don't count as opposing viewpoints. Whenever you decide to respond with replies that deserve the right to be called viewpoints, I'll respect them.

Coming from someone who laughed at and is laughing at opposing viewpoints calling  them TDS hissy fits, I'm not going to  waste my time.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

And what do you read?

Courtesy of Ag in another thread..  Here's your opposing viewpoint- have at it....  

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/donald-trump-has-no-plan/611506/

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Typical Trumptard comebacks.  Ignorant.

You must love Tito you traitor!