THE BROWNS BOARD

So...the covid19 is respiratory, and a bunch of other symptoms...?

it IS morphing, as I said way earlier on it would.

Except usually, the changes develop over centuries, like many centuries?

except THIS one is changing fast, right across the earth.

It works exactly like a low-budget trojan horse bio-weapon.

Destroy your enemies' economy, establish social chaos, infect their military,

put them on the defensive, cause political rivalry gone wild all to hell...

and the country that let it loose can simply say it's "natural" ..

even though that country insisted on quarantining their own cities, but insisted free travel to

Europe and America by infected chinese - who will be healthy enough to make the trip, while infectous.

You have college in that, Hoorta.

Any explanations ? It doesn't pass the eyeball test to say it's just a freak natural accident.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/covid-19-odd-symptoms

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

even though that country insisted on quarantining their own cities, but insisted free travel to

Europe and America by infected chinese - who will be healthy enough to make the trip, while infectous.

Any explanations ? It doesn't pass the eyeball test to say it's just a freak natural accident.

It was manufactured... Reports are coming out that Bill Gates has had a "Patent" on Coronavirus as early as 2006..Fauci has donated Millions to the research facility in Wuhan.. Fauci and Gates have blood money all over theyre hands... This is a conscious underminding of not only America but the free world in general...

fauci needs to be fired. I expect it soon. After that video of the researcher who was berated by fauci to keep her discovery secret....

I hope he gets hit with malpractice suits. He's corrupt.

18 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Cal- not so centuries. Flu and cold viruses mutate constantly. It's why you need a flu shot every fall, and then they're guessing how effective it will be. If covid is mutating fast- then you need to find part of the virus genome that isn't mutating, and attack that. I do think they're on the right track looking for inhibitors that will prevent the covid spike protein from attaching to target cells.... A vaccine they're supposedly working on does just that- produces a lot of antibodies that when they come in contact with a spike protein they attach and neutralize it.  

If you want to believe it's a bio weapon, OK fine. Then how come the Chinese are miraculously suffering minimal effects now? They have a super secret vaccine they're not telling the world about?   There's other countries close to China that have been minimally affected, if you haven't noticed. We (the USA) got caught with our pants down- not blaming anyone- but it is what it is....  

47 minutes ago, hoorta said:

If you want to believe it's a bio weapon, OK fine. Then how come the Chinese are miraculously suffering minimal effects now? They have a super secret vaccine they're not telling the world about?   There's other countries close to China that have been minimally affected, if you haven't noticed. We (the USA) got caught with our pants down- not blaming anyone- but it is what it is....  

not what I mean to say. I say it ACTS like a bioweapon. So does a smallpox virus. Black plague did.

A naturally occurring virus that can be used as a bioweapon is not as deadly...but devastating regardless.

And, a naturally occurring virus is far more easily used.

and it depends on where China was sending their travelers.

See, they don't go to the countries that were less impacted for college- they go to the United States.

We are their goal - to surpass us economically, militarily ...that is why we got his so hard, CHina deliberately lied, Hoorta. They stopped travel INTO their infected areas, but insisted that AMERICA kept the doors open to travelers from their country.

Doesn't that sound wrong to you? Think about it. The entire world got caught unprepared only because China kept it's secrets, and refused help from western governments. They LIED about it being transmissable person to person. THAT is the problem, dammit.

53 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Cal- not so centuries. Flu and cold viruses mutate constantly. It's why you need a flu shot every fall, and then they're guessing how effective it will be. If covid is mutating fast- then you need to find part of the virus genome that isn't mutating, and attack that. I do think they're on the right track looking for inhibitors that will prevent the covid spike protein from attaching to target cells.... A vaccine they're supposedly working on does just that- produces a lot of antibodies that when they come in contact with a spike protein they attach and neutralize it.  

Not even China?

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Not even China?

Hey, it originated there. There was certainly some cover up and lying. Not buying it was a deliberate bio weapon yet. We've beaten the Chinese virus timeline to death, and there's no sense in starting it up again.   Even if there was nary a Chinese traveler to America, it would have gotten here backdoor via Europe. So I'll clarify- not blaming anyone in America. Not even Trump. :)  When it was cruise ships ahoy!!! Damn near everyone- including me- what's all this fuss about?  

FWIW, I mentioned it before- if Cal thinks the Chinese deliberately sicced this virus on America- he's entitled to believe whatever he wants. I'm not so certain that's the case. Playing the blame game isn't going to bring one of our dead covid victims back-  you play the hand you're dealt as best you can.