THE BROWNS BOARD

And Trumptards think the Trump virus is gone, lmao!

36 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Trumptards...

Has a nice ring to it.

I congratulate you Tour.... your prediction of 200,000 Corona deaths here looks to be pretty accurate, might even be conservative. I'll put the latest over\under betting odds as to the date when we'll hit President Lysol's latest revamped prediction of 100,000 dead at May 22nd. 

Brazil collapse? Start hoarding bananas folks.  :)   

7 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

From the article...  

"The biggest super-spreading events are:

Meat packing: In meat processing plants, densely packed workers must communicate to one another amidst the deafening drum of industrial machinery and a cold-room virus-preserving environment. There are now outbreaks in 115 facilities across 23 states, 5000+ workers infected, with 20 dead." 

President Lysol.... Get back to work you slackers- we need our ham, bacon, and steaks...... 

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

President Lysol.... Get back to work you slackers- we need our ham, bacon, and steaks...... 

image.png.c8a46943efb36a2d2ef0f1d8757cfc56.png

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

I congratulate you Tour.... your prediction of 200,000 Corona deaths here looks to be pretty accurate, might even be conservative. I'll put the latest over\under betting odds as to the date when we'll hit President Lysol's latest revamped prediction of 100,000 dead at May 22nd.

I'll still gladly be wrong, h, as I am sure you would be as well, but it's looking grim for both of us...

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

don't worry, if we completely run out of meat - we have groundhogs - and possum...(no, I would never try the latter, either lol)

Hey Cal- it's turkey season- them's good eating....    It's something you'll probably appreciate- as my younger brother and me have a standing joke about "the Quality Goose Gun."  I believe it's an Ithica 10 gauge double barrel magnum over\under full choke. I've said many times if I wanted to do a little poaching on my bike rides, the nuisance geese are so thick in certain spots, I could probably nail at least five of them with one pull.  Though LOL, pulling both triggers at once might knock you flat on your ass. :)  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Hey Cal- it's turkey season- them's good eating....    It's something you'll probably appreciate- as my younger brother and me have a standing joke about "the Quality Goose Gun."  I believe it's an Ithica 10 gauge double barrel magnum over\under full choke. I've said many times if I wanted to do a little poaching on my bike rides, the nuisance geese are so thick in certain spots, I could probably nail at least five of them with one pull.  Though LOL, pulling both triggers at once might knock you flat on your ass. :)  

LOL !

I've been told you have to process the geese right, and they are good. I have my Dad's old 12 gauge black powder shotgun. Hasn't been fired for decades, but it doesn't kick much at all. I'm going to get it checked out by a gunsmith and try it out this summer.

I think when I get a good bit older, I'm going to buy a .410 double barrel. I wish we had turkeys up here in NE ohio. I"ve seen big flocks of em in Kentucky and Tennessee.

I'm still waiting for Steve to come out to the farm and go groundhog skeet shooting with me, He keeps being "too busy"...

• Upvote 1