THE BROWNS BOARD

unlike the false accustations against convervatives - we get FACTUAL EVIDENCE on joe gratme biden as sexual assauter

getting worse and worse. but the left loves a sexual assault, when it's a real one, and it's their sexual assaulter.

they want the power.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/court-doc-corroborates-assault-claim-against-biden

8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Kal's world is a very weird place...

I mean... it doesn't even have spellcheck...

... or a sense of irony.

I type too fast. My keyboard is getting old. Truth is, I was referring to the obvious lies about Kavanaugh by leftwing radical sluts.

However, your pervert Joe Biden has women who are of HIS OWN POLITICAL PARTY, the most prominent one admired him hugely...before he sexually assaulted her.

So, Tour and anybody else who won't vote for PRes Trump -

if you still support biden in the next election, just admit it now, and we'll see how the election goes.

There is absolutely NOBODY on the left who is qualified to be president.

So, Pres Trump, warts/tweets/orange skin and all - is who you will vote for, unless you want your country to go to hell.

PS - I don't think you all want HELL in America. Stop emoting and think about it.

Well... don't type angry. Not the first time I've had to coach you on this.

At least you chose Kavanaugh, where there is room for doubt. Care to go for Trump's dozen+ accusers?

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

... if you still support biden in the next election, just admit it now, and we'll see how the election goes.

I do and we will.

Were you under the impression that this would be an embarrassing admission? It's not.

See... I have this thing about desiring competence in my President, Kal... a criteria by which you are unburdened.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Well... don't type angry. Not the first time I've had to coach you on this.

At least you chose Kavanaugh, where there is room for doubt. Care to go for Trump's dozen+ accusers?

I do and we will.

Were you under the impression that this would be an embarrassing admission? It's not.

See... I have this thing about desiring competence in my President, Kal... a criteria by which you are unburdened.

you want competence, so you will be voting for BIDEN ????

LOL LOL LOL LOL

oh my.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

unbeliev...

LOL LOL LOL LOL