THE BROWNS BOARD

Another tweet that deserves professional attention

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So in California, the Democrats, who fought like crazy to get all mail in only ballots, and succeeded, have just opened a voting booth in the most Democrat area in the State. They are trying to steal another election. It’s all rigged out there. These votes must not count. SCAM!

LOL, any vote that isn't for me must not count!!!!  I'm shocked those slimy Democrats would do such a thing!!!  Just wait until November Donald, you're already in fine form. 

55 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, any vote that isn't for me must not count!!!!  I'm shocked those slimy Democrats would do such a thing!!!  Just wait until November Donald, you're already in fine form. 

don't LOL too loud, there, Hoorta. While it isn't official policy that would get hammered, the fix is in for under the table illegal voting by illegals.

SF gave undocumented immigrants voting rights. Now it’s ...

Mar 05, 2018 · Its passage made San Francisco the first California city to give noncitizens the right to vote in any election. Of course, something else happened in that election — Donald Trump won the presidency.

SHOCKING: California DMV Registering Thousands of Illegal ...

Oct 09, 2018 · The California Department of Motor Vehicles is under fire after it was discovered that illegal aliens in the state had been registered to vote. The problem came to light when the Los Angeles Times ran a story on Canadian who found he was mistakenly registered to vote while trying to replace his driver’s license, prompting a closer look by the paper and authorities.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

You seem to have used up all your common sense on the COVID issue and have none left to spare.  You really think people like Pelosi and Mooch Obama are pushing hard for mail in ballots because they care about peoples safety?

20 hours ago, hoorta said:

That wasn't my point-

Oh come on, of course it was and I honestly don't blame you. You've paid your dues to get this far.  I tip my cap to that.. And honestly do hope you succeed. My point is there are no guarantees so I cringe every time I see someone spout their paper.. I could be wrong here but given the number and quality of advisors the POTUS has on this subject. I think they might, just possibly might out weigh your recently hard earned doctorate ;)

Stay in yer lane bro

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

You seem to have used up all your common sense on the COVID issue and have none left to spare.  You really think people like Pelosi and Mooch Obama are pushing hard for mail in ballots because they care about peoples safety?

The original tweet was SO Trumpish, I had to have some fun with it.  But how will they be able to get those homeless street people to vote? Calling all illegals? LOL, we've pre printed this ballot, filled out for your convenience. Just sign here and we'll take care of the rest?  Trump will lose California again- by a wide margin regardless.

Nah, mail only voting was a disaster in the Ohio primary. Don't like it anywhere. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Nah, mail only voting was a disaster in the Ohio primary. Don't like it anywhere. 

Ohio sent me countless invitations to vote in their primary.. I haven't lived in Ohio since 1973. I have never possessed an Ohio driver's license.