THE BROWNS BOARD

Another tweet that deserves professional attention

A group of RINO Republicans who failed badly 12 years ago, then again 8 years ago, and then got BADLY beaten by me, a political first timer, 4 years ago, have copied (no imagination) the concept of an ad from Ronald Reagan, “Morning in America”, doing everything possible to get even for all of their many failures. You see, these loser types don’t care about 252 new Federal Judges, 2 great Supreme Court Justices, a rebuilt military, a protected 2nd Amendment, biggest EVER Tax & Regulation cuts, and much more. I didn’t use any of them because they don’t know how to win, and their so-called Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe. I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad. John Weaver lost big for Kasich (to me). Crazed Rick Wilson lost for Evan “McMuffin” McMullin (to me). Steve Schmidt & Reed Galvin lost for John McCain, Romney’s campaign manager (?) lost big to “O”, & Jennifer Horn got thrown out of the New Hampshire Republican Party. They’re all LOSERS, but Abe Lincoln, Republican, is all smiles!

15 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.d716984495ee41080ff7b22ac5efb1bc.png

Great, I nominate Donald for a lifetime achievement charity award. Sometimes beneath the rough exterior, there's a bad case of NPD. 

Regarding the latest tweet. Brings to mind King Theoden in Lord of the Rings....  "So much hate." And you still can't figure out why some folks hate the hater?  In regard to Trump's countless wonderful deeds, he's like the guy who goes to Church on Sunday, and then acts like an ass the other 167 hours of the week....  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Great, I nominate Donald for a lifetime achievement charity award. Sometimes beneath the rough exterior, there's a bad case of NPD. 

Regarding the latest tweet. Brings to mind King Theoden in Lord of the Rings....  "So much hate." And you still can't figure out why some folks hate the hater?  In regard to Trump's countless wonderful deeds, he's like the guy who goes to Church on Sunday, and then acts like an ass the other 167 hours of the week....  

If you have to explain who Theoden is it doesn't work. 

🤴

WSS

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

he's like the guy who goes to Church on Sunday, and then acts like an ass the other 167 hours of the week....  

Except he doesn't go to church on Sunday. The Church he claimed was his denied he was a member. LOL!😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

If you have to explain who Theoden is it doesn't work. 

🤴

WSS

That would be true Steve. Considering I just ripped though the 9+ hours of LOTR extended version again on the new 4k TV, I might have missed it too.  :)  

So much Covid death...  

• Upvote 1

Can we declare this the official bash the you know who thread?  Here's the problem. Some of the MAGAs have been intoxicated sniffing the gaseous emanations from Trump's ass for far too long, and they no longer have any sense of reality. TSS Trump suckup syndrome is a real problem here. 

Yeah- I've been thinking about it for a bit- so here goes. I found the initial Trump tweet morally reprehensible. DT has been doing this for years.  That alone is plenty enough reason to dislike the guy- notice I said dislike, and not hate Vambo? There's plenty of other reasons. Any MAGA who approves of this BS has sunk down to their fearless leader's incredibly low moral standards.  

What the MAGAs fail to see- there's this thing called statesmanship- that means you Gorka. If they know what it is, Trump sure as hell doesn't. Hell's Bells, now he's even blasting guys in his own party that he does't like? Damn, when is the next anti Nancy tweet coming? Take on Gretchen in Michigan at your own peril Donny dumbtard. Can't wait for President Lysol to keep the comedy coming....  Like Pence couldn't have done the exact same agenda, minus the carnival side show?  

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Can we declare this the official bash the you know who thread?  Here's the problem. Some of the MAGAs have been intoxicated sniffing the gaseous emanations from Trump's ass for far too long, and they no longer have any sense of reality. TSS Trump suckup syndrome is a real problem here. 

Yeah- I've been thinking about it for a bit- so here goes. I found the initial Trump tweet morally reprehensible. DT has been doing this for years.  That alone is plenty enough reason to dislike the guy- notice I said dislike, and not hate Vambo? There's plenty of other reasons. Any MAGA who approves of this BS has sunk down to their fearless leader's incredibly low moral standards.  

What the MAGAs fail to see- there's this thing called statesmanship- that means you Gorka. If they know what it is, Trump sure as hell doesn't. Hell's Bells, now he's even blasting guys in his own party that he does't like? Damn, when is the next anti Nancy tweet coming? Take on Gretchen in Michigan at your own peril Donny dumbtard. Can't wait for President Lysol to keep the comedy coming....  Like Pence couldn't have done the exact same agenda, minus the carnival side show?  

Again that's all superficial and the people that hate him are going to hate him no matter how nice he is to Chuck and Nancy or Gretchen. The opposition has their attack dogs ready to oppose anything he says. But you can see the hatred for Mike Pence as well. If Trump resigned today had apologized to the nation for being an asshole they would turn their Victory all against Pence who is a pretty calm and decent fellow by every account at least before he became vice president.

WSS

• Upvote 1

And I'm sure for some, myself included, when the opposition cranks up the hate I tend to crank up the defense. Bill Belichick comes to mind.  the Sports reporters despised him and for that reason he never got a good piece of press out of them.

But again I would prefer an asshole who pretends to support the things I support to a professional actor who deep inside hates my guts. As far as leadership around the world? Please. As long as they take the United States for a sucker they love us.

WSS

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Haven't we've gone through this before? Yeah I know, TDS also causes you to pull your fingers out of your snot filled noses, plug your ears and say "lalalalalala I cant hear you".

Again, I (we) didn't vote for statesmanship or for who was the best at acting presidential. Acting presidential never did anything for anybody.  I could remember the days when we longed for someone other than a career politician to become president, particularly one who knows how to run a business. This guy has arrived and you whining bitches still gotta whine and bitch.

So now you don't really hate the guy, you just don't like him? Ok then you should be adult enough to look past that, do the right thing and vote for him over a dementia inflicted rapist.

You know who else doesn't particularly like the guy? Me. But because this businessman has kept his promises and has displayed the vigor unseen in any president to actually want to make this country better , we adults in the room are able to look past his improprieties' appreciate his accomplishments and not act like you pussies do.

Haha "TSS", good luck with that taking off because it's simply not true. An equal and opposite reaction to your constant attacks on Trump does not constitute "sucking up". Nice try though.  We have had to defend Trump since the primaries when you people disrupted Trump rallies and causing civil unrest with your rioting and blocking traffic. A situation your side created, you then flip it to say we are suck ups. Get the fuck out of here asshole.

Let that be another example of how you accuse us of what you are.

Obama was a waste, a fraud who accomplished little for Americans other than rights for homos. That fraud "The One" as Oprah Winfrey called him was the king of suck ups.

And you were one of them Hoorta.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Haven't we've gone through this before? Yeah I know, TDS also causes you to pull your fingers out of your snot filled noses, plug your ears and say "lalalalalala I cant hear you".

Again, I (we) didn't vote for statesmanship or for who was the best at acting presidential. Acting presidential never did anything for anybody.  I could remember the days when we longed for someone other than a career politician to become president, particularly one who knows how to run a business. This guy has arrived and you whining bitches still gotta whine and bitch.

So now you don't really hate the guy, you just don't like him? Ok then you should be adult enough to look past that, do the right thing and vote for him over a dementia inflicted rapist.

You know who else doesn't particularly like the guy? Me. But because this businessman has kept his promises and has displayed the vigor unseen in any president to actually want to make this country better , we adults in the room are able to look past his improprieties' appreciate his accomplishments and not act like you pussies do.

Haha "TSS", good luck with that taking off because it's simply not true. An equal and opposite reaction to your constant attacks on Trump does not constitute "sucking up". Nice try though.  We have had to defend Trump since the primaries when you people disrupted Trump rallies and causing civil unrest with your rioting and blocking traffic. A situation your side created, you then flip it to say we are suck ups. Get the fuck out of here asshole.

Let that be another example of how you accuse us of what you are.

Obama was a waste, a fraud who accomplished little for Americans other than rights for homos. That fraud "The One" as Oprah Winfrey called him was the king of suck ups.

And you were one of them Hoorta.

notice they won't bash Obamao. I posted 60 things PRESIDENT TRUMP has done FOR AMERICA that would rock solid great.

I asked Hoorta or anyone else to list ONE good think obaMao did for America.

And, of course, we get silence. Change of subject. They would rather have a do nothing pretty president who sends America into

economic despair and civil war. One who doesn't tweet and tells them vague nice utopian things, while he pokes them in the rear with their own gone civil liberties. They want a nice president who runs down his own country all around the world, says stupidass stuff like (I've been to 57 countries) etc.

But they want a president who doesn't tweet, who has a skin color that isn't orange, and who is loved by nasty pelosi/schumer/bitemebiden/and all the rest of the leftwing deep state scum in our gov.

I'll keep defended our MAGA president, you lillies can keep planting your roots around the deep state - that even now you won't admit exists, because you would have a man up and criticize your precious obaMao commie, who lives in your head and tells you how to feel. Emotions drive liberals, NOT FACTS and GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR AMERICA.

BTW, while I'm at it - I keep hearing liberals say "I don't feel" "I don't like when" " I want" " i need"... "I'm not happy with his tweets".....instead of "my country needs fixed after eight years of malaise - worse than jimmy carter's 4 years of malaise, and PResident Trump, warts, fake assaults every day, is KEEPING HIS PROMISES AND WORKING TO MAGA AND IS PROTECTING OUR CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS THAT THEIR PRECIOUS LIAR obaMAO COMMIE TRIED TO DESTROY.

Everybody have a nice day. You all who suffer the TDS plague - I hope there is a vaccine to relieve America of your all's hostility, false accusations, and political madness.

5 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

notice they won't bash Obamao. I posted 60 things PRESIDENT TRUMP has done FOR AMERICA that would rock solid great.

I asked Hoorta or anyone else to list ONE good think obaMao did for America.

He didn't say anything about him now being allowed use the little girls room?

And, of course, we get silence. Change of subject. They would rather have a do nothing pretty president who sends America into

economic despair and civil war. One who doesn't tweet and tells them vague nice utopian things, while he pokes them in the rear with their own gone civil liberties. They want a nice president who runs down his own country all around the world, says stupidass stuff like (I've been to 57 countries) etc.

But they want a president who doesn't tweet, has a skin color that isn't orange, and who is loved by nasty pelosi/schumer/bitemebiden/and all the rest of the scum in our gov.

I'll keep defended our MAGA president, you lillies can keep planting your roots around the deep state - that even now you won't admit exists, because you would have a man up and criticize your precious obaMao commie, who lives in your head and tells you how to feel. Emotions drive liberals, NOT FACTS and GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR AMERICA.

BTW, while I'm at it - I keep hearing liberals say "I don't feel" "I don't like when" " I want" " i need"... "I'm not happy with his tweets".....instead of "my country needs fixed after eight years of malaise - worse than jimmy carter's 4 years of malaise, and PResident Trump, warts, fake assaults every day, is KEEPING HIS PROMISES AND WORKING TO MAGA AND IS PROTECTING OUR CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS THAT THEIR PRECIOUS LIAR obaMAO COMMIE TRIED TO DESTROY.

Everybody have a nice day.

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

He didn't say anything about him now being allowed use the little girls room?

no, Hoorta's TDS isn't the rabid kind. That is what we'd get from Woodpecker

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

no, Hoorta's TDS isn't the rabid kind. That is what we'd get from Woodpecker

I wasn't referring to TDS there.

You asked Hoorta or anyone else to list ONE good think obaMao did for America.

Obama did a lot for LGBTQXYZ . I was just wondering why Hoorta (or Woody) didn't tell you that because of Obama he is now allowed to use the little girls room.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Gorka said:

You asked Hoorta or anyone else to list ONE good think obaMao did for America.

Even though it had flaws at least Obama attempted a national health care plan that many now use who had no insurance previously. In fact I would venture to say quite a few Trump voters are now covered by it. 

And BTW the reason McCain voted not to repeal was because turmpy did not simultaneously present his replacement plan. And why was that? Because trumpy never had a replacement plan. It was all part of his usual lying shell game trumpettes love to watch.

And guess what the next shell game is. You can see the handwriting on the wall already. They will not fight the virus, they will attack the data, the data gatherers and the data analysts. All a part of a plan to endorse whatever der Fuhrer fantasizes it to be. He lives in the trumpyland of alternative facts. Kellyanne told you that right from the beginning concerning the alternative facts of inauguration crowds. And you just keep playing the pea game with him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/coronavirus-live-updates-white-house-dismisses-data-predicting-surge-in-deaths-trump-to-tour-arizona-mask-factory/ar-BB13BUQt

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/05/white-house-coronavirus-taskforce-winding-down-why

more crap from you, Tex? is that all we are ever going to get? mccain was the only one who voted against it on the rep side, try not to be so obtuse.

he voted against it, hurt our country trying to fix health care coverage, which you politically oriented obaMaocommiecare did NOT DO...because he lost the primary to Pres Trump.

mccain was a dirt bag. have him be your hero, I don't care.

but he's was dirt bag, still in all his years of being a politician that was all in for him and would screw over anybody who got in his way. deep state hack, he was..

22 minutes ago, Vambo said:

No once again you're wrong Van Halen.( Hot for Teacher)

Jesus Tap dancing Christ.  It was a fucking joke you god damn no humor having bitch.

Remove the stick from betwixt your legs and try to not take yourself so seriously.

20 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

more crap from you, Tex? is that all we are ever going to get? mccain was the only one who voted against it on the rep side, try not to be so obtuse.

he voted against it, hurt our country trying to fix health care coverage, which you politically oriented obaMaocommiecare did NOT DO...because he lost the primary to Pres Trump.

mccain was a dirt bag. have him be your hero, I don't care.

but he's was dirt bag, still in all his years of being a politician that was all in for him and would screw over anybody who got in his way. deep state hack, he was..

You may go after McCain if you wish, but that does not change one fact that you ignore.

There was no replace in trumpy's repeal and replace. And there is still no replace plan. It never existed.

You also ignored what I said about the change in strategy to support trumpy fantasies of the effects of the virus.

Further proof? https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/cdc-guidelines-task-force-pandemic/2020/05/07/id/966445/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM110686_05072020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0101027gwwe4

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Jesus Tap dancing Christ.  It was a fucking joke you god damn no humor having bitch.

Remove the stick from betwixt your legs and try to not take yourself so seriously.

It was a joke you...never mind I understand the TDS and all so I won't make light of the mentally ill.

10 minutes ago, Vambo said:

It was a joke you...never mind I understand the TDS and all so I won't make light of the mentally ill.

Not being able to stay on topic is a sure sign of being on the spectrum.  Yourself, along with a handful of others, spend hours upon hours trolling the most obscure parts of the internet for these topics.

You're right, you shouldn't make light of the obvious mentally ill.  Be that as it may, I won't either.

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Not being able to stay on topic is a sure sign of being on the spectrum.  Yourself, along with a handful of others, spend hours upon hours trolling the most obscure parts of the internet for these topics.

You're right, you shouldn't make light of the obvious mentally ill.  Be that as it may, I won't either.

Good it would be unfair of you to pick on woody or diehard...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You may go after McCain if you wish, but that does not change one fact that you ignore.

There was no replace in trumpy's repeal and replace. And there is still no replace plan. It never existed.

You also ignored what I said about the change in strategy to support trumpy fantasies of the effects of the virus.

Further proof? https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/cdc-guidelines-task-force-pandemic/2020/05/07/id/966445/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM110686_05072020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=0101027gwwe4

no president comes up with a giant plan on health care. Pres Trump wouldn't come up with his own plan. obaMao commie care's major flaw - mandatory or get fined...

was extremely stupid. Thanks to Pres Trump - it is no more.

"if you like your dr you can keep your dr" - obaMao's blatant intentional lies. If you stuck them all in your ear, you would end up deaf.

obaMao commie care failed - was a freaking disaster.

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

no president comes up with a giant plan on health care. Pres Trump wouldn't come up with his own plan.

Excuse me. Have you already forgotten his constant "Repeal and Replace"?

Replace means you have a replacement plan set to go. Trump never did. It was just one more huge lie.

And speaking of the other lie he is pandering now, watch the attack on coronavirus deaths quickly accelerate. Believe his bull at your own peril. One more added to the others I provided. Watch this turn into the next great lie over the next few weeks. Trump does not want to be responsible for this getting so far out of control, so the best way to get it back into control is minimize the death toll.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-boosters-don-t-believe-083047470.html

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Excuse me. Have you already forgotten his constant "Repeal and Replace"?

Replace means you have a replacement plan set to go. Trump never did. It was just one more huge lie.

And speaking of the other lie he is pandering now, watch the attack on coronavirus deaths quickly accelerate. Believe his bull at your own peril. One more added to the others I provided. Watch this turn into the next great lie over the next few weeks. Trump does not want to be responsible for this getting so far out of control, so the best way to get it back into control is minimize the death toll.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-boosters-don-t-believe-083047470.html

You can keep your doctor plan that costs twice as much as a normal plan and fine you if you don't participate plan?