THE BROWNS BOARD

Los Angeles mayor threatens to cut power and water for businesses violating coronavirus orders

Vambo

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I'm waiting for "turn in ALL YOUR GUNS because of the pandemic".

Just a matter of time...

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/new-york-suspends-pistol-permitting/?fbclid=IwAR3CxO6JcMRm-__gFe_CKMKLb-YWzjqBYf4VNIwj6G7dnIsfza2tGFGEohc

New York has taken some of the most extreme measures. According to a phone survey of all 62 New York counties conducted by 2ANYS, a full 84 percent of counties (52) have suspended or ignored their duty to continue processing pistol permits.

Thirty-eight counties confirmed that they’ve suspended pistol permitting activities until further notice, six counties have stopped tracking whether permit applications are being processed, and two counties are no longer making staff available to process permits. One county admitted that delays will occur as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, and five additional counties have already imposed a de facto ban on permits.

2020-05-05_041332.jpg

time to go buy more ammo. I wish Remington would leave New York. They laugh at

screwing over citizens - well, I believe the citizens know better now, than to believe the lies

of the dirtbag left. Our Constitution/Bill of Rights ....THANK GOD for it. It's the only way we avoid becoming cuba or

venezuela.

Look for republicans to surge.