THE BROWNS BOARD

Seven women have now accused Joe Biden of inappropriate touching

Vambo

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You're a freaking broken record, that I'm getting tired of hearing. I really should put you on ignore.... Anyone who holds Trump in a less than positive light has TDS? Pure horse shit. 

FYI, this happens to be a political forum, hate to tell you- and I'm entitled to my opinion Trump acts like he's in grade school- so get just get out of here with that TDS crap. He needs to go back to hosting the Apprentice.  

I just can't understand why you have to post about Trump in every post even when the topic is about Biden sexually assaulting women.  What else can it be if not TDS?

I'm entitled to my opinion.

Just now, Vambo said:

I just can't understand why you have to post about Trump in every post even when the topic is about Biden sexually assaulting women.  What else can it be if not TDS?

I'm entitled to my opinion.

You obviously dismiss my attempt to show the incredible hypocrisy that's rampant around here from the right wing of the political spectrum.  Biden? Hell's bells, he belongs in jail, he's senile. What's next? He told the Chinese to let loose the Corona virus? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

You obviously dismiss my attempt to show the incredible hypocrisy that's rampant around here from the right wing of the political spectrum.  Biden? Hell's bells, he belongs in jail, he's senile. What's next? He told the Chinese to let loose the Corona virus? 

Great baby steps you made a post just about Biden, you earned a 🌟.  Biden and his son are neck deep in with China we know that, Hunter secured a billion dollar loan from china while flying to China with Joe on Air Force one.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

You're a freaking broken record, that I'm getting tired of hearing. I really should put you on ignore.... Anyone who holds Trump in a less than positive light has TDS? Pure horse shit. 

FYI, this happens to be a political forum, hate to tell you- and I'm entitled to my opinion Trump acts like he's in grade school- so get just get out of here with that TDS crap. He needs to go back to hosting the Apprentice.  

I love differing opinions. But you get "tired" of hearing different ones. That's convenient. I just wonder - I don't hold PRESIDENT TRUMP as being perfect. But why didn't you ever find fault with obaMao commie for EIGHT YEARS?

I know woodpecker loved him because he was pretty, and was apparently? attracted to him, birdwise.

But obaMao BROKE all the promises he made to us. and Pres Trump is KEEPING ALL HIS PROMISES to us.

So, imperfect he is, but a loyal Real American PRESIDENT he being.

That's a fact, jack.

I think you would find fault with VP Pence too, for some reason.

Just MY opinion, bud.

• Upvote 1

I do enjoy the attempt at: 

"You lefties are such hypocrites too! You're trying to defend the left and -"

"No man, screw Hilary"

"B-but you're a hypocrite and..."

"Yeah, screw Biden too"

"....but... the lefties... and..."

Mind numbingly blind allegiance is only displayed on one political side on this board... whether that side wants to believe it or not.

Because we're getting "Well it didn't count when Trump sexually assaulted those women because he wasn't an elected official yet, duh. Now if you excuse me I need to go post about how this country is losing its Christian values!"

16 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"No man, screw Hilary"

"Yeah, screw Biden too"

Mind numbingly blind allegiance is only displayed on one political side on this board... whether that side wants to believe it or not.

Because we're getting "Well it didn't count when Trump sexually assaulted those women because he wasn't an elected official yet, duh. Now if you excuse me I need to go post about how this country is losing its Christian values!"

You are quite simply a young mind numbing know nothing, never done nothing stoopid fucking bitch.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"No man, screw Hilary"

"Yeah, screw Biden too"

I think the only date woodpecker ever had is with a tree.

and he believes "it's only good if it's for me!",

for as he posts so ignorantly, arrogantly and obtuse,

most of us find, his posts have no use.

He believes God, the universe, life and love, no greater than he.

How can a birdbrain be so lowly and wrong as can be?

For all the hate, attacks and smart ass cracks,

he is frightened to have opinions; it's courage he lacks.

No bravery to be, no courage to stand with honor -

when it comes to manning up, featherbrain is a goner.

Alas, poor woodpecker's ignorance is his plight,

He has no air, to enable his life's flight.

And, though Hoorta, jblew, and Tour try as his friend,

Woodpecker's lack of being has no end.

It is quite true, sad to say -

the stupid annoying woodpecker may never go away.

The end.

But I could make it longer. LOL

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"No man, screw Hilary"

"Yeah, screw Biden too"

Good to see that kind of behavior no longer bothers you woodpecker. And no shit yes indeed you are a miserable fucking whiny little hypocrite after all the time you spent going to the mattresses defending every claim made by the me-too movement. Now it seems like it's out of fashion. This accusation may not have legs but there is documentation. There is absolutely nothing documented, and I mean nothing, with Christine blasey Ford and it was part of the 24 7 Echo chamber of the left-wing news. Now the responds is 'shut up leave Biden alone!'

WSS

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/30/infamous-waitress-sandwich-senator-chris-dodd-joins-bidens-vp-search-committee/

And here's the guy leading up Joes search for a Dame running mate. I'm assuming one of the Criterion is nice tits. By the way there's nothing to suggest that these waitresses were forced in any way. But for you new members of the me-too movement it should be at least interesting?

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/30/infamous-waitress-sandwich-senator-chris-dodd-joins-bidens-vp-search-committee/

And here's the guy leading up Joes search for a Dame running mate. I'm assuming one of the Criterion is nice tits. By the way there's nothing to suggest that these waitresses were forced in any way. But for you new members of the me-too movement it should be at least interesting?

WSS

They will go for a lady for sure to placate the “any lady will do” crew who are on team Dem. If it is a black lady or an ethnicity adjacent, the better I imagine. Isn’t pandering grand?

7 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

They will go for a lady for sure to placate the “any lady will do” crew who are on team Dem. If it is a black lady or an ethnicity adjacent, the better I imagine. Isn’t pandering grand?

There's a big piece on MSNBC where Al Sharpton is holding his feet to the fire to select a negro woman.

I think he should just go ahead and pick Maxine Waters.

WSS

34 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's a big piece on MSNBC where Al Sharpton is holding his feet to the fire to select a negro woman.

I think he should just go ahead and pick Maxine Waters.

WSS

I wish he would pick Rev Al.  We need strong leadership in case President Biden gets sick.

• Haha 1