THE BROWNS BOARD

Seven women have now accused Joe Biden of inappropriate touching

Vambo

44 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

When you buy into one of the teams, of course you don’t see how fucking dumb the team politics end up making people.

Oh believe me, I saw how fucking dumb I was when I was a democrat. 

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Gave up one valueless gang of hypocrites to the other gang of valueless hypocrites but with red this time. 

Nope. Giving up the far and I mean far greater of two evils. Not to mention that one must be chosen over the other if you want your vote to count.

I never have or will claim the Republicans are without flaws or are morally pure, but the level of hypocrisy and double standards on the left has reached epic proportions.

And instead of the "what sounds good words of wisdom" retorts  in every one of your posts, why don't you just put your money where your mouth is.

Name the Republican equivalent of stupidity: AOC, Hank Johnson, (floating islands) or Sheila Jackson Lee. (today there are two Vietnams)

Name the last Republican Speaker to rip up a Presidents State of the Union Speech.

Name the last time when Republican House members put on a pathetic display of protest at a State of the Union speech.

Name the  time Republicans condoned confronting Obama supporters in public places?

Have Republicans ever resorted to unethical schemes in order to demonize a Supreme Court Judge appointed by a Dem president?

Democrats have touted open borders, no voter ID, killing babies outside the womb, reparations for blacks, men who think they are women being allowed to use the little girls room,  The New Green Deal,...and when such absurdities are opposed by Republicans out come accusations of being racists, homophobes, ect. none of which are true.

There is no Republican equivalent to this. None. 

Those were only examples of Democrats in power. Wait until it comes to the liberal public. Don't ever recall a Hollywood type ever condoning Obama be assassinated , or holding his severed head, nor do I recall a Republican with a gun trying to take out as many Democrats as possible at a baseball game.

As badly as you want it to be so, Republicans and Demonrats are not equal partners in crime period. Dems are pure evil.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Nope. Giving up the far and I mean far greater of two evils. Not to mention that one must be chosen over the other if you want your vote to count.

I never have or will claim the Republicans are without flaws or are morally pure, but the level of hypocrisy and double standards on the left has reached epic proportions.

And instead of the "what sounds good words of wisdom" retorts  in every one of your posts, why don't you just put your money where your mouth is.

Name the Republican equivalent of stupidity: AOC, Hank Johnson, (floating islands) or Sheila Jackson Lee. (today there are two Vietnams)

Name the last Republican Speaker to rip up a Presidents State of the Union Speech.

Name the last time when Republican House members put on a pathetic display of protest at a State of the Union speech.

Name the  time Republicans condoned confronting Obama supporters in public places?

Have Republicans ever resorted to unethical schemes in order to demonize a Supreme Court Judge appointed by a Dem president?

Democrats have touted open borders, no voter ID, killing babies outside the womb, reparations for blacks, men who think they are women being allowed to use the little girls room,  The New Green Deal,...and when such absurdities are opposed by Republicans out come accusations of being racists, homophobes, ect. none of which are true.

There is no Republican equivalent to this. None. 

Those were only examples of Democrats in power. Wait until it comes to the liberal public. Don't ever recall a Hollywood type ever condoning Obama be assassinated , or holding his severed head, nor do I recall a Republican with a gun trying to take out as many Democrats as possible at a baseball game.

As badly as you want it to be so, Republicans and Demonrats are not equal partners in crime period. Dems are pure evil.

Will give a longer response after work but I am pro 2nd Am to my core. Both parties have been a let down and chip away at those rights. It has made me extremely jaded when it comes to either of them. One is absolutely worse than the other on that front but neither is good in any discernible way. 

24 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Will give a longer response after work but I am pro 2nd Am to my core. Both parties have been a let down and chip away at those rights. It has made me extremely jaded when it comes to either of them. One is absolutely worse than the other on that front but neither is good in any discernible way. 

oh, baloney. "they are the same" is just another way of defending the left. The left is 98% radical anti-Constitutional constraints on their power, and the other is about 2% anti-Constitutional constraints on their power.

But, "they are the same" because both percentages are not equal to zero.

That is woodpecker/Hoorta "moral equivalency" logic, Logic. lol

12 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, baloney. "they are the same" is just another way of defending the left. The left is 98% radical anti-Constitutional constraints on their power, and the other is about 2% anti-Constitutional constraints on their power.

But, "they are the same" because both percentages are not equal to zero.

That is woodpecker/Hoorta "moral equivalency" logic, Logic. lol

If I gave you a glass full of piss or a glass of iced tea with just a squirt of my piss in it, would you drink either of them?

6 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

If I gave you a glass full of piss or a glass of iced tea with just a squirt of my piss in it, would you drink either of them?

Do I get to vote for just the molecules in the glass of iced tea? lol

You don't have to vote for all the reps.

but nearly every one of the dems is the same. poison.

now THAT is logic, Logic.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Why are you chiming in? Shouldn’t you be screeching at Diehard about how he is a traitor and that he lies about his service or are your meds right this morning?

Is this redirection or deflection?

definately not addressing the topic

DHead wanted to troll and thought it was funny,  so is it?

11 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Is this redirection or deflection?

definately not addressing the topic

DHead wanted to troll and thought it was funny,  so is it?

Gorka was the one who made a statement. You just jumped in because it isn’t like you have anything to offer other than incoherent screeching at DH about him being a fake vet haha.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Its all a bunch of bullshit and the trumptards know it.  

They only need four more accusations against Biden, and he'll  catch up with Trump.  

Guess it depends on what bullshit you want to  believe. 

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

They only need four more accusations against Biden, and he'll  catch up with Trump.  

Guess it depends on what bullshit you want to  believe. 

TDS big time you just have to bring Trump into everything...🤣

19 minutes ago, Vambo said:

TDS big time you just have to bring Trump into everything...🤣

Just pointing out- sex accusations against Biden = bad, horrible. Sex accusations against Trump = fake news. Just showing the double standards of the Trumptards. 

I call it being objective. TDS is a figment of MAGA imagination. They can't stand a dose of reality. 

Just now, hoorta said:

Just pointing out- sex accusations against Biden = bad, horrible. Sex accusations against Trump = fake news. Just showing the double standards of the Trumptards. 

I call it being objective. 

Now try making a post without Trump in it...you can't big time TDS.

Just now, Vambo said:

Now try making a post without Trump in it...you can't big time TDS.

You're hopeless. It's why I should hold to my comment with Steve- it's a waste of time to so much as point out- Trump isn't above reproach. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You're hopeless. It's why I should hold to my comment with Steve- it's a waste of time to so much as point out- Trump isn't above reproach. 

See Trump again...TDS.  This thread is about Biden sexual assault of women has nothing to do with Trump.

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

See Trump again...TDS.

You're a freaking broken record, that I'm getting tired of hearing. I really should put you on ignore.... Anyone who holds Trump in a less than positive light has TDS? Pure horse shit. 

FYI, this happens to be a political forum, hate to tell you- and I'm entitled to my opinion Trump acts like he's in grade school- so get just get out of here with that TDS crap. He needs to go back to hosting the Apprentice.