THE BROWNS BOARD

Seven women have now accused Joe Biden of inappropriate touching

Vambo

Seven women have now accused Joe Biden of inappropriate touching

https://news.yahoo.com/seven-women-have-now-accused-joe-biden-of-inappropriate-touching-131204785.html?soc_src=hl-viewer&soc_trk=fb

A total of seven women have come forward with accusations of inappropriate behavior, with three of them speaking out after former Vice President Joe Biden responded to the previous allegations in a video posted to Twitter Wednesday.

Sitting cross-legged in a leather seat, Biden didn’t offer an apology but addressed the “gestures of support and encouragement that I’ve made to women and some men that have made them uncomfortable.”

The gestures the women recalled include inhaling the hair of former Nevada lawmaker Lucy Flores and kissing the back of her head; rubbing noses with former political aide Amy Lappos; resting his hand on the thigh of sexual assault survivor Caitlyn Caruso during an event on sexual assault at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, and hugging her “just a little bit too long”; and, last but most likely not least, dropping his hand down the back of writer D. J. Hill at a fundraising event in Minneapolis.

On Wednesday, after Biden pledged to be “more mindful and respectful of people’s personal space,” three more women accused him of inappropriate behavior, as reported by the Washington Post. Vail Kohnert-Yount was a White House intern when, she said, Biden introduced himself to her in the basement of the West Wing and “put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his forehead to my forehead while he talked to me.”

Kohnert-Yount in a statement said, “I was so shocked that it was hard to focus on what he was saying. I remember he told me I was a ‘pretty girl.’”

Sofie Karasek met Biden at the Oscars along with a group of 50 sexual assault victims who appeared onstage with Lady Gaga. Karasek said that after the ceremony, she decided to share with Biden, who introduced Gaga’s performance, a story about a college student who’d committed suicide after being sexually assaulted, and, as reported by the Washington Post, “Biden responded by clasping her hands and leaning down to place his forehead against hers.”

‘MeToo’ Founder On Biden Sex Assault Allegations: He Can Be ‘Accountable And Electable’.

by UAF Writer | Apr 30, 2020 | Uncategorized | 0 comments

https://uniteamericafirst.com/metoo-founder-on-biden-sex-assault-allegations-he-can-be-accountable-and-electable/?fbclid=IwAR32L_ynX8Q1HE0uStZouvntbfKijqQPXY6ee-bAY6AsHAI0HAdcCQ7PMQc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Have Women’s Groups Gone Dead Silent on Biden Sex-Assault Accusation?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-womens-groups-gone-dead-084420668.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biden operatives accessed secret Senate records at University of Delaware before mid-March, report says

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-operatives-accessed-secret-senate-records-at-university-of-delaware-report-says

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

1023F52E-52C9-4834-AE35-35AD1307C727.jpeg

the left ignores truth when it isn't convenient, and loves false accusations when it hits the other political side they hate.

now, what if we all had said anything like "black  king liar" ???

no, that would be racist.

but they get to do anything and say anything they want.

it's part of their narrative-controlling methodology.

https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2020/05/01/woman-claims-biden-sexually-harassed-her-when-she-was-14-year-old/

Woman Claims Biden Sexually Harassed Her When She Was 14-Year Old

Posted at 5:30 pm on May 1, 2020 by Joe Cunningham

On 5/1/2020 at 7:05 PM, calfoxwc said:

https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2020/05/01/woman-claims-biden-sexually-harassed-her-when-she-was-14-year-old/

Woman Claims Biden Sexually Harassed Her When She Was 14-Year Old

Posted at 5:30 pm on May 1, 2020 by Joe Cunningham

Guy was Vice President of the United States.  Funny these accusations never came up back in 2008 when him and the great President Obama ran for office.  But now that Trumpy is running against him, these so called victims come out of the closet.  Everyone with a brain can see thru it.  Its obviously a Trump cheat just like the 2016 Russian cheat.

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Guy was Vice President of the United States.  Funny these accusations never came up back in 2008 when him and the great President Obama ran for office.  But now that Trumpy is running against him, these so called victims come out of the closet.  Everyone with a brain can see thru it.  Its obviously a Trump cheat just like the 2016 Russian cheat.

Biden accuser tells Fox News treatment of Anita Hill forced her to stay quiet
'THERE WAS A SILENCING'

38 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I thought we were cool with horned up weirdos grabbing pussies. What gives?

Who's we?

Biden is and was a public official. Don't you think that a public official, one who we entrusted to represent us be held to a higher standard than a person in private life?

You're talking about Trump as a private citizen. I am sure Trump wasn't the only businessman that had affairs, sexcapades,

Talk to me when Trumps sexual transgressions happen while he is president during the next 5 years.  

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Who's we?

Biden is and was a public official. Don't you think that a public official, one who we entrusted to represent us be held to a higher standard than a person in private life?

You're talking about Trump as a private citizen. I am sure Trump wasn't the only businessman that had affairs, sexcapades,

Talk to me when Trumps sexual transgressions happen while he is president during the next 5 years.  

The GOP types who screech about values knew what he was going into the primaries but decided they liked a shit bag, Jesus be damned.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Except the allegations against Biden are real and can be backed up.

In case you missed the meme above.

checks.jpg

So she was just sitting on it for years with all that info but it conveniently is an issue now?

Bear in mind, I think Biden is soft in the head from dementia. I don’t want him as President. I do want Trump and Biden to debate. It will be hilarious to watch those two smooth brains battle it out. 

20 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

So she was just sitting on it for years with all that info but it conveniently is an issue now?

Bear in mind, I think Biden is soft in the head from dementia. I don’t want him as President. I do want Trump and Biden to debate. It will be hilarious to watch those two smooth brains battle it out. 

Biden accuser Tara Reade says Anita Hill saga influenced her to stay silent in 1990s

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I agree, these accusations being brought up decades later is horseshit.

However, when comparing the accusers Ford never filed a police report against Kavanaugh, but Tara Reade DID file a police report against Biden.

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

The GOP types who screech about values knew what he was going into the primaries but decided they liked a shit bag, Jesus be damned.

"Logic" in your name and the shit you say just doesn't jive. Either you're making up stories like a true lib, or were in a coma when all this went down.  GOP types and their brother from the onset despised the guy. (Even Cal!) They like everyone else  were certain  he didn't have a prayer of winning in the primaries let alone the presidency.  The GOP disdain for Trump continued after this bombastic non-politician outsider became president and broke down the door to their club. They let the Russian collusion hoax proceed without uttering a peep, both hoping and actually believing it was true. Support for Trump from the GOP  gradually increased when they came to the realization that this fucker was actually getting shit done. I hope this helps.

7 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I thought we were cool with horned up weirdos grabbing pussies. What gives?

There is literally hours of video showing Biden creeping out women and children.

The Alpha male DJT is married to a WOMAN who is by far the most beautiful First Lady in history..

And,  after 8 yrs of that cock gobbler Obama,, eerr, Barry Soetoro it was a refreshing change to have a POTUS that actually likes pussy ;)

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Why not?  Paybacks are a bitch, except with Reade her claims are valid. 

Ballsey Ford was a left wing activist hounded by the democrats and the media to testify after writing a fraudulent letter. Her motivation to do so was because she feared Kavanaugh would attack Roe vs. Wade. No corroborating evidence to her claim, coupled by the fact that Kavanaugh was only 18  was why it wasn't an issue.

I don't recall the media or Republicans ever hounding Reade to come forward.  

You trying to make things sound like they are equal on both sides is getting ridiculous.

3 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Its all a bunch of bullshit and the trumptards know it.  

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Why not?  Paybacks are a bitch, except with Reade her claims are valid. 

Ballsey Ford was a left wing activist hounded by the democrats and the media to testify after writing a fraudulent letter. Her motivation to do so was because she feared Kavanaugh would attack Roe vs. Wade. No corroborating evidence to her claim, coupled by the fact that Kavanaugh was only 18  was why it wasn't an issue.

I don't recall the media or Republicans ever hounding Reade to come forward.  

You trying to make things sound like they are equal on both sides is getting ridiculous.

When you buy into one of the teams, of course you don’t see how fucking dumb the team politics end up making people.